Sobibor investigation

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Roberto

Re: Sobibor investigation

Post by Roberto »

iwinulose wrote:Why does he keep coming back as different names ?
I guess he's desperate for attention.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

I have never even heard of him :lol:

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

iwinulose wrote:I have never even heard of him :lol:
Here you can inform yourself about the fellow.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Thanks Roberto

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

It appears that he promises rewards that he has no intention of honouring, because like the rest of these clowns, he ignores simple logic when it is convenient.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

that or censor any remark they cant refute, like at codoh

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

There is talk that Study-Colls is going to Sobibor

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Roberto wrote:Funny to see that Greg Gerdes' second alter-ego is as incapable of filling in his "blanks" with the information provided here as his predecessor.

As I said before, I'll be glad to help him if he should humbly ask for assistance.
Isn't the alter ego supposed to behave differently ?

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Does anybody have updates on Yoram Haimi's investigations ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

On 5 July 1943, Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler issued the following directive
“The Sobibór transit camp, located in the Lublin district, is to be
converted into a concentration camp. A dismantling unit for captured
enemy munitions is to be set up in the concentration camp.”
The Sobibor uprising was on 14 October 1943, 3 months and 9 days after that directive. Note Herr Himmler describes Sobibor as a transit camp. The Treblinka revolt was on August 2 of the same year when that camp was closed. Belzec closed in late June 1943.
Timeline:
  • June 29, 1943, Belzec finishes its eviction of Js to Ukraine
  • Himmler orders Sobibor converted 5 July 1943; obviously it had finished as well and another use found.
  • Treblinka closes operation 28 days later after Sobibor ordered and 34 days after Belzec shuts shop.
If the Reichsführer-SS says that the AR camp Sobibor was a transit camp, then that is exactly what it was. This mans integrity cannot be doubted. I will remind readers that his subordinate Reinhard Heydrich was president of the International Criminal Police Commission known as INTERPOL; the integrity of these men is above reproach. If one AR camp was a transit camp then so were the other two, Belzec and Treblinka.

It is most likely that the AR camps were under the auspices of the Minister of the Reich Finance in cooperation with the SS.
The fact that Trawniki guards were used shows minimal SS involvement; the SS had their own guards the Totenkopf (SS-Totenkopfverbände ). SS-TV also wore the Death's Head insignia on the right collar tab to distinguish itself from other Nazi Schutzstaffel (SS) formations. Very few SS TV staff were at the AR camps; there were also Wehrmacht, Waffen SS and others.

People must be reminded that the AR camps or Reinhardt camps were named after the initiative of Fritz Reinhardt, a State Secretary of the Finance Ministry. Herr Reinhardt established these camps on the borders of the General Government as a special initiative to expel Juden from the area and collect duty. People emigrating could only keep 8% of their wealth by law. The people overseeing this operation were the Zollgrenzschutz who also functioned as border guards with the Grenzpolizei. A photo of a Zollgrenzschutz officer can be seen relaxing in the recently released Sobibor Photos.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
Alle Trolljuden werden ignoriert Hüntinger