Sobibor investigation

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Roberto

Re: Sobibor investigation

Post by Roberto »

Needless to say, the obnoxious behavior of Greg "Acer" Gerdes put him on ignore, just like his predecessor Greg "Clark" Gerdes.

And I reiterate my recommendation to the moderators to get rid of this useless troll, once and for all, for the benefit of this forum.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Acer

Post by Acer »

10th cowardly and disruptive post since the mentally ill coward was asked 5 simple questions.

This isn't about someone other than you being capable or incapable of filling in the blanks. It is your old tried and true method of cowardly refusing to answer a question but claiming you did by "providing the information" instead. That gives you the cowardly out of saying that the answers are not actually yours.

We want YOUR answers, coward, not information or someone elses interpretation of the information that you provided.

Unless and until YOU fill in the blanks, YOU have NOT answered the questions.

You are a mentally ill coward (MIC) RM (retarded moron) and each time you cravenly refuse to answer the questions is further proof of that fact. What are you so afraid of coward?

TMIO:
I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already)
No you haven't. YOU would have to actually answer a question before you could figuratively shove it down someones throat.

We're waiting for 5 of them here M.I.C.

To date, I have submitted __?__ Sobibor “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” to Michael Shermer on The Skeptics Society’s forum for his endorsement. And, to date, __?__ of those submittals have been deemed ineligible for a reward by the N.A.F.H. due to my noncompliance with their posting rules. Regardless of my eligibility status for a $1,000.00 reward, __?__ of my Sobibor submittals have been endorsed by Michael Shermer as meeting his own, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof. Also, to date, the total combined number of skeptical organization members, professional forensic anthropologists, employees of Archaeology Magazine, PHD professors currently teaching forensic anthropology and/or archaeology classes at a university in the United States and members of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who have publicly and explicitly endorsed my alleged - “proven with 100 % certainty” - Sobibor - “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” submitted on The Skeptics Society’s forum is - __?__. Also, to date, the total number of those same alleged - “proven with 100 % certainty” - Sobibor - “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” that I submitted for Shermers endorsement that I have been able to get published in Archaeology Magazine is - __?__.

What's wrong RM (retarded moron), are you afraid to "shove these questions down my throat?"

Bring it you mentally ill coward.

Acer

Post by Acer »

The mentally ill coward:
And I reiterate my recommendation to the moderators to get rid of this useless troll, once and for all, for the benefit of this forum.
10 straight totally irrelevant and disruptive posts in a row.

How is that not flaming?

What is the point of making a post saying that I am on ignore if not to disrupt?

If TMIC really had me on ignore, then it wouldn't be making posts reiterating the lies every time I make a post.

Answer the question or leave the thread coward.

jBTW, isn't it funny how fast heshe went from talking tought to running away! - Ha ha ha! - What a coward.

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

Yawn …

Too dumb to fill in your "blanks", Greg? Just tell me respectfully and humbly that you are too dumb, and I’ll do it for you.

Otherwise, see my previous post.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Acer

Post by Acer »

11th cowardly and disruptive post since the mentally ill coward was asked 5 simple questions.

Are you too dumb to read and/or understand what I wrote in my previous post retarded moron (RM)?
This isn't about someone other than you being capable or incapable of filling in the blanks. It is your old tried and true method of cowardly refusing to answer a question but claiming you did by "providing the information" instead. That gives you the cowardly out of saying that the answers are not actually yours.

We want YOUR answers, coward, not information or someone elses interpretation of the information that you provided.

Unless and until YOU fill in the blanks, YOU have NOT answered the questions.
And I thought I was on ignore?

TMIC constantly claiming that I am on ignore and yet constantly posting after I post with no answers or anything of value added to the thread is proof that it is not only mentally ill, but of the fact that it has no intention of debating.

Its only purpose it to disrupt.

Answer the questions with YOUR answers or leave the thread coward.

Acer

Post by Acer »

Why is TMIC being protected here when it has no desire to debate?

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Who is the coward acer ?

Roberto

Post by Roberto »

iwonulosthaha wrote:Who is the coward acer ?
"Acer" is a long-banned sock-puppet of Greg Gerdes.

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy »

Why does he keep coming back as different names ?