Sobibor investigation

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
rollo the ganger

Re: Sobibor investigation

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 pm

The tag is most likely a fake. It has the earmarks of possible modifications. You could never sell it on Pawn Stars.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Actually, anything a hoaxster claims is suspect. Especially one claiming to be a researcher.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:41 pm

The creature still hasn't learned to behave itself (addressing me by my name's initials and refraining from its all-too-obviously self-projecting insults would do), so it continues on ignore.
Last edited by Roberto on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:42 pm

rtg wrote:The tag is most likely a fake. It has the earmarks of possible modifications. You could never sell it on Pawn Stars.
Rtg is obviously out of arguments (not that he ever had many) and reduced to shooting the bull.
rtg wrote:Actually, anything a hoaxster claims is suspect. Especially one claiming to be a researcher.
As I said.

With just rtg and the creature posting here, I don’t see much of a future for this forum.

Where is Mr. Heink? Compared to these two coreligionists of his, he’s the one-eyed among the blind.

And he still owes me a reply to this post.
Denial of generally known historical facts should not be punishable. For those who maintain, for instance, that Germany did not take part in World War I or that Adenauer fought at Issus in 333, their own stupidity is punishment enough. The same should apply to the denial of the horrors and crimes of the recent German past.
~ A German jurist by the name of Baumann in the German juridical magazine NJW, quoted in: Bailer-Galanda/Benz/Neugebauer (ed.), Die Auschwitzleugner, Berlin 1996, page 261 (my translation).

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Ummm .... excuse me?

"The creature (new window) still hasn't learned to behave itself (addressing me by my name's initials ..."

And just who is "rtg"?

Clark

Post by Clark » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 pm

As I said. With just rtg and the creature posting here, I don’t see much of a future for this forum.
Says the coward who lacks the courage, integrity and character to defend its baseless claims.

But it sure is fun watching it run from simple questions.

Run heshe, run!!!

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:32 pm

The creature knows very well that I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already) as soon as it addresses me in the civil, respectful and humble manner in which scum like the creature ought to address a decent human being.

Which is why the creature hides behind its self-projecting invective, knowing that I’ll ignore it until it learns to behave itself. Everyone knows that the creature's constant babbling about courage, integrity and character comes from its having neither of these qualities.

Acer

Post by Acer » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 pm

3 posts on 3 different threads from TMIO that are all exactly the same.

And not one answer - Can you say disruptive?

And 8 disruptive posts from TMIO since it was challenged to fill in the 5 blanks.

TMIO:
I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already)
No you haven't. You would have to actually answer a question before you could figuratively shove it down someones throat.

We're waiting for 5 of them here MIO

To date, I have submitted __?__ Sobibor “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” to Michael Shermer on The Skeptics Society’s forum for his endorsement. And, to date, __?__ of those submittals have been deemed ineligible for a reward by the N.A.F.H. due to my noncompliance with their posting rules. Regardless of my eligibility status for a $1,000.00 reward, __?__ of my Sobibor submittals have been endorsed by Michael Shermer as meeting his own, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof. Also, to date, the total combined number of skeptical organization members, professional forensic anthropologists, employees of Archaeology Magazine, PHD professors currently teaching forensic anthropology and/or archaeology classes at a university in the United States and members of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who have publicly and explicitly endorsed my alleged - “proven with 100 % certainty” - Sobibor - “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” submitted on The Skeptics Society’s forum is - __?__. Also, to date, the total number of those same alleged - “proven with 100 % certainty” - Sobibor - “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” that I submitted for Shermers endorsement that I have been able to get published in Archaeology Magazine is - __?__.

Roberto

Post by Roberto » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:26 am

Funny to see that Greg Gerdes' second alter-ego is as incapable of filling in his "blanks" with the information provided here as his predecessor.

As I said before, I'll be glad to help him if he should humbly ask for assistance.

Acer

Post by Acer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:14 pm

9th cowardly and disruptive post since the mentally ill coward was asked 5 simple questions.

This isn't about someone other than you being capable or incapable of filling in the blanks. It is your old tried and true method of cowardly refusing to answer a question but claiming you did by "providing the information" instead. That gives you the cowardly out of saying that the answers are not actually yours.

We want YOUR answers, coward, not information or someone elses interpretation of the information that you provided.

Unless and until YOU fill in the blanks, YOU have NOT answered the questions.

You are a mentally ill coward (MIC) RM (retarded moron) and each time you cravenly refuse to answer the questions is further proof of that fact. What are you so afraid of coward?

TMIO:
I’ll shove its imbecilic questions down its throat (if I haven't done so already)
No you haven't. YOU would have to actually answer a question before you could figuratively shove it down someones throat.

We're waiting for 5 of them here M.I.C.

To date, I have submitted __?__ Sobibor “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” to Michael Shermer on The Skeptics Society’s forum for his endorsement. And, to date, __?__ of those submittals have been deemed ineligible for a reward by the N.A.F.H. due to my noncompliance with their posting rules. Regardless of my eligibility status for a $1,000.00 reward, __?__ of my Sobibor submittals have been endorsed by Michael Shermer as meeting his own, Skeptic Magazine’s and The Skeptics Society’s expressed and implied standards of proof. Also, to date, the total combined number of skeptical organization members, professional forensic anthropologists, employees of Archaeology Magazine, PHD professors currently teaching forensic anthropology and/or archaeology classes at a university in the United States and members of The American Academy of Forensic Sciences who have publicly and explicitly endorsed my alleged - “proven with 100 % certainty” - Sobibor - “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” submitted on The Skeptics Society’s forum is - __?__. Also, to date, the total number of those same alleged - “proven with 100 % certainty” - Sobibor - “mass graves / buried remains” - “proofs” that I submitted for Shermers endorsement that I have been able to get published in Archaeology Magazine is - __?__.

What's wrong RM (retarded moron), are you afraid to "shove these questions down my throat?"

Bring it you mentally ill coward.
Last edited by Acer on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.