Redefreiheit

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Redefreiheit

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:16 am

One of our new forum members Jim Russell
has expressed concerns about free speech, even possible censorship on our forum. He has great concerns about the limitations of free speech by the Deutsche und österreichische Regierungen. I have not checked if this has been discussed before, even so, perhaps it is time to go over old ground regarding "free speech and human liberty".
To start here is a relevant clip from the Holocaust conference in Iran by David Duke (Achtung: Die Stimme der Jüdin ist nervig :x )
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Huntinger

Redefreiheit

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:26 am

This clip is better.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

torus9

Re: Redefreiheit

Post by torus9 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:42 pm

It's a coincidence that Mr Duke mentions Blitzer referencing the KKK 11 times. Here, the "high number of magick" 11 (this is much older than Crowley. and it's also why the keepers of magick in Tolkien mythology were "Elven") appears again in reference to secret societies. With K obviously being the 11th letter of the alphabet x 3 and the number 33's connection to a particular branch of Freemasonry. Could we argue that "K" has three "branches"? Symbolizing the demon "Choronzon" and his number, 333. Which I believe is a "pure" Crowley-ism.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm

torus9 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:42 pm
It's a coincidence that Mr Duke mentions Blitzer referencing the KKK 11 times. Here, the "high number of magick" 11 (this is much older than Crowley. and it's also why the keepers of magick in Tolkien mythology were "Elven") appears again in reference to secret societies. With K obviously being the 11th letter of the alphabet x 3 and the number 33's connection to a particular branch of Freemasonry. Could we argue that "K" has three "branches"? Symbolizing the demon "Choronzon" and his number, 333. Which I believe is a "pure" Crowley-ism.
I am not sure if some credence given to numerology has much to do with the concept of free speech.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

torus9

Post by torus9 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 pm
I am not sure if some credence given to numerology has much to do with the concept of free speech.
You or I may not give it credence but perhaps others do. I merely play detective here.
My references however do go beyond tabloid "numerology". To ignore certain symbologies is to turn a "blind eye", to reference the occult again. I could argue that in a subtle manner you're attempting to censor or define certain parameters and their alleged relevance.
You don't just ignore the "twin pillars", or the "two towers", especially when referencing a "secret society" 11 times, as mentioned by Duke. Therefore, totally on topic.

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:16 pm

Monika Schaefer spent 10 months in a German prison because of this video show posted to Youtube while living in Canada

Ursula Haverbeck is now in prison serving a 3-year sentence for the statements she made that were broadcast in Germany on the BBC Panorama program. This verson of many at archive.org has English subtitles and also an interview with her.

Last edited by Jim Russel on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 pm

I'm sorry but was there any specific reason for posting the links to those two David Duke interviews? Since this thread was started to discuss free speech and I've already mentioned that I consider the imprisonments of Monika Schaefer and Ursula Haverbeck to be my own personal litmus test as a way of screening out people with whom I'd feel it a waste of time to argue with, I posted those two videos because it's very plain to me that they are both sincere and moral people whose imprisonment was a travesty.

David Duke has lots of opinions on a great many issues. What's the reason for focusing on those two? I've read his book Jewish Supremacism and found it a bit boring and but then I realized it was mostly extracted from his 1998 My Awakening, which I purchased and have begun reading it to find that it's a very smooth and easy read.

I listen to David Duke almost every day and I've been a caller to the Stormfront Radio show which precedes it. See https://davidduke.com and http://renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/ for links to listen live and all their archives.

For David Duke's views on the so-called holocaust, he's not proud of it and maybe a little bit ashamed, but he needs to be very careful in what he says about whether it's true or false because he travels to Ukraine and Russia and he does not want to be risking arrest for "inciting hatred" or denying official stories if his plane happened to touch down in Austria or Germany where there is no freedom of expression when it comes to certain aspects of WW II history.

The performance art I do in my front yard with hand-painted signs is absolutely protected speech here in the US and since I have no reason to ever want to visit France, Austria, or Germany, or Israel for that matter, I can make statements that David Duke dare not make explicit. I have a raw screen capture of the 3-minute TV news story about my front yard art where I give a voice interview and they used photos I gave them taken over the previous years. I hope to clean it up a bit and then post it at archive.org in conjunction with four years of photos taken of the ongoing public performance art.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:04 pm

Jim Russel wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:36 pm
I'm sorry but was there any specific reason for posting the links to those two David Duke interviews? Since this thread was started to discuss free speech and I've already mentioned that I consider the imprisonments of Monika Schaefer and Ursula Haverbeck to be my own personal litmus test as a way of screening out people with whom I'd feel it a waste of time to argue with, I posted those two videos because it's very plain to me that they are both sincere and moral people whose imprisonment was a travesty.

David Duke has lots of opinions on a great many issues. What's the reason for focusing on those two? I've read his book Jewish Supremacism and found it a bit boring and but then I realized it was mostly extracted from his 1998 My Awakening, which I purchased and have begun reading it to find that it's a very smooth and easy read.

I listen to David Duke almost every day and I've been a caller to the Stormfront Radio show which precedes it. See https://davidduke.com and http://renseradioarchives.com/stormfront/ for links to listen live and all their archives.

For David Duke's views on the so-called holocaust, he's not proud of it and maybe a little bit ashamed, but he needs to be very careful in what he says about whether it's true or false because he travels to Ukraine and Russia and he does not want to be risking arrest for "inciting hatred" or denying official stories if his plane happened to touch down in Austria or Germany where there is no freedom of expression when it comes to certain aspects of WW II history.

The performance art I do in my front yard with hand-painted signs is absolutely protected speech here in the US and since I have no reason to ever want to visit France, Austria, or Germany, or Israel for that matter, I can make statements that David Duke dare not make explicit. I have a raw screen capture of the 3-minute TV news story about my front yard art where I give a voice interview and they used photos I gave them taken over the previous years. I hope to clean it up a bit and then post it at archive.org in conjunction with four years of photos taken of the ongoing public performance art.
The videos were posted to get the ball rolling. You may take the thread in any direction you wish.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:42 pm

Huntinger, Thank You for doing that! I'll look up some blogs posting about the Schaefers and Frau Haverbeck. There used to be a lot of information at Balder.org and Balder Blog but it's down for maintenance right now http://balder.org/2019/index.php and much of it was snapshotted at archive.org but not the videos. Before they put up the "under maintenance" message visible now it had a 403 error which is often the sign of a successful hacking attack on the .htaccess file. I'll see what else I can find in the way of interviews and blogs about their imprisonments as political prisoners.

If anyone is curious about David Duke, I strongly urge you to start with the audiobook of it read by the author. Just use the search engine at archive.org for more about Duke, Haverbeck, and the Schaefers because I won't post youtube links because of their censorship:
https://archive.org/details/MyAwakening ... yDavidDuke

His daily radio shows are sometimes just a monologue about current events. You can also download My Awakening in PDF and it's all free to the world. If you buy his books from his website they come signed by the author. The higher price for an autographed copy is for a personal inscription. And I'm the proud owner of three of his books bought from him, most recently The Secret Behind Communism, which dovetails nicely with my copy of E. Michael Jones' The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit which traces the very long history of jewish involvement in overthrowing established governments. Oh. also reading Kevin MacDonald Culture of Critique and his most excellent blog at https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/too-blog/

Jim Russel

Post by Jim Russel » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:33 pm

The Western media in English has a blackout on the incarceration of Ursula Haverbeck.
Balder.org had more information in one place than anywhere else and they're down at the moment.

In English
http://www.heritageanddestiny.com/categ ... ws/page/2/

In English
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/12/de ... haverbeck/

In English

Solidarität mit Ursula Haverbeck - DEMO BIELEFELD 10.5.2018
by Der Volkslehrer Publication date 2018-05-11

Der Volkslehrer Mit Ursula Haverbeck Marz 6, 2018
by Ursula Haverbeck Publication date 2018-03-06
Topics Ursula Haverbeck, Verurteil, Nicolei Nerling
Language German