The Roman Catholic Church will open up its archives on Pius XII

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Charles Traynor

The Roman Catholic Church will open up its archives on Pius XII

Post by Charles Traynor » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:51 pm

I will not be holding my breath waiting for the Jews to apologize for their slander of Pope Pius XII after the archives are opened to researchers. Then again who will the Vatican consider to be legitimate researchers? Certainly not anyone who has criticized the holocaust narrative in the past.

Pius XII: Vatican to open secret Holocaust-era archives

Pope Francis has said the Roman Catholic Church will open up its archives on Pius XII, who was Pope during World War Two.

Pius, who was Pope from 1939 to 1958, has been accused of tolerating the rise of Nazi Germany and of not doing enough to protect Jews during the Holocaust.

The Vatican says he worked behind the scenes to try to protect Jews.

Jewish groups, which have been calling for full access to the archives for years, have welcomed the move.

Pope Francis said the archives would be opened in March next year, adding that Pius's legacy had been treated with "some prejudice and exaggeration".

He said it included "moments of grave difficulties, tormented decisions of human and Christian prudence, that to some could appear as reticence".

The prefect of the Vatican's Secret Archive said the opening would allow a more profound evaluation of a figure who had been subject to what he called "superficial criticism".
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Mark Caine

Re: The Roman Catholic Church will open up its archives on Pius XII

Post by Mark Caine » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:29 pm

The Roman Catholic Church as well as its many Protestant offshoots currently go down on bended knee and perform the Osculum Infame to the Jews parted buttocks on a daily basis.

With the best will in the world, I can't see the Jewish propaganda machine failing to crucify Pius XII after the archives are opened. The ignorant masses will believe whatever the Jew run news and entertainment industry tells them is the truth.