sonderbehandlung 14f13

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Satyam

sonderbehandlung 14f13

Post by Satyam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:26 am

look it up. the term was already used in the euthanasia project Action T4 ordered by hitler.
it meant gassing the mentally ill and was extended to KZ inmates unable to work.
the term was still used later for deportees:
category SB meant death. so if they were gassed by diesel fumes, petrol fumes, cyanide, or even gestapo farts doesnt really matter
i always wondered : so "special treatment" didnt mean steak and cake nor a bar of chocolate after all

Huntinger

Re: sonderbehandlung 14f13

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:54 pm

Satyam wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:26 am
look it up. the term was already used in the euthanasia project Action T4 ordered by hitler.
it meant gassing the mentally ill and was extended to KZ inmates unable to work.
the term was still used later for deportees:
category SB meant death. so if they were gassed by diesel fumes, petrol fumes, cyanide, or even gestapo farts doesnt really matter
i always wondered : so "special treatment" didnt mean steak and cake nor a bar of chocolate after all
This has been discussed. Special treatment just means preferential handling or treated in a different way. Euthanasia was the law of the country to ease people with critical conditions out of their misery. The exact same laws are now enacted in
Netherlands, Belgium, Colombia, Luxembourg, and Canada. Assisted suicide is legal in Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, and in the US states of Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Hawaii, Vermont, Montana, Washington, D.C., and California. You have put "ordered by Hitler" in deliberately to re demonize him, when in fact he was just head of state, the leader. Like today such laws make for moral conflicts often with religious people who actually think there is a real god. You have extended this by the slippery slope argument to include potential other possibilities which did not happen. This is where you need to back up your claim. As Korherr wrote, the word special treatment can be changed to processed. Your method of debate or discussion is very similar to Goody. The Gestapo or Geheime Staats Polizei executed no one except in extreme circumstances. They were a State Police force similar in stature to most security services in the world today, not the least the FBI in the US or the FSB in Russia or indeed MI5 in the UK. As the worlds first professional detective state police service, the slippery slope to Nihilism once again occurred with the methods of the Russian Secret Police being conferred upon them. They were the the forunner of the services we see today; everything you think you know about them is only in stories and movies. I think you should do a little more research before you make puerile comments.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:44 pm

you are side tracking
action T4 was official, it was law, introduced by Hitler, guess what he was the Fuehrer. it was "gnadentod"
merci-killing. it is filed as "sonderbehandlung 14f13, he is gassing them with CO. it was official, it is documented.
first used on patients clearing the lunatic asylumes, they proseded with the incurable sick in the work camps and (still under merci killing) to the deportees/evakuierten, and they are selected, and we can follow caregory SB into the camps. then they change from SB to _durchgeschleust, which means translt.
are you with me???? so from Hitler we follow the trail, document and euphemism, now "transit" remember? all the way into the transit camps and now we look for the gas schamber
Last edited by Satyam on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:50 pm

Satyam is living in a dreamworld made by the Jews.

FPBerg

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm

Satyam wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:44 pm
you are side tracking
action T4 was official, it was law, introduced by Hitler, guess what he was the Fuehrer. it was "gnadentod"
merci-killing. it is filed as "sonderbehandlung 14f13, he is gassing them with CO. it was official, it is documented.
first used on patients clearing the lunatic asylumes, they proseded with the incurable sick in the work camps and (still under merci killing) to the deportees/evakuierten, and they are selected, and we can follow caregory SB into the camps. then they change from SB to _durchgeschleust, which means translt.
are you with me???? so from Hitler we follow the trail, document and euphemism, now "transit" remember? all the way into the transit camps and now we look for the gas schamber
No one doubts that Herr Hitler was the second leader of the NSDAP. As explained, I thought clearly the term "special handling" in German can mean many things depending on the context, it certainly is not a euphemism for murder. It was considered at the time that the mentally deranged had such a low quality of life it would be in their best interests to put them out of their misery. You are judging the past by the morals of your current situation it would seem. I too think that the mentally deranged need special handling, but treated by modern standards in regards to their health and well being. The only gaskammers were for disinfestation of lice. I agree with Friedrich, you seem motivated by Jüdische Absichten der Bosheit. Schwarzer Schleim an der Wand des Lebens.

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:50 pm
Satyam is living in a dreamworld made by the Jews.

FPBerg
you are right there. but its not an argument here

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Satyam wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Could it be suggested that you sort out this Jude hypothesis conspiracy on another thread so that it does not colour your somewhat bizzarre discourse. It is this you have come to discuss, not the H. Your name is Hindi which is suggestive.

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:11 pm
Satyam wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:44 pm
you are side tracking
No one doubts that Herr Hitler was the second leader of the NSDAP. As explained, I thought clearly the term "special handling" in German can mean many things depending on the context, it certainly is not a euphemism for murder. It was considered at the time that the mentally deranged had such a low quality of life it would be in their best interests to put them out of their misery. You are judging the past by the morals of your current situation it would seem. I too think that the mentally deranged need special handling, but treated by modern standards in regards to their health and well being. The only gaskammers were for disinfestation of lice. I agree with Friedrich, you seem motivated by Jüdische Absichten der Bosheit. Schwarzer Schleim an der Wand des Lebens.
you jump to conclusion. wahrheit ist ehre. i follow papertrail of " sonderhandlung" along the timeline of events. after documents you look for physical evidence and then for witness.
anyway, why do you deny the facts. you should be celebrating the 6million

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:57 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:26 pm
Satyam wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Could it be suggested that you sort out this Jude hypothesis conspiracy on another thread so that it does not colour your somewhat bizzarre discourse. It is this you have come to discuss, not the H. Your name is Hindi which is suggestive.
you kidding?? this is my thread. are you the mod? on codoh my name was Kohlhaas so it wasnt accepted here strangely. i called Hannover a clever shit und was deleted methinks.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:54 pm

Satyam wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:57 pm

you kidding?? this is my thread. are you the mod? on codoh my name was Kohlhaas so it wasnt accepted here strangely. i called Hannover a clever shit und was deleted methinks.
I would not worry about CODOH nor Hannover, you only need to worry about Depth Check who lurks around like a depth charge. If 6 million perished so be it but it did not happen as described. I suggest you read real survivor stories.