"Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened" DEBUNKED AND WHY IT'S JUST ANOTHER STORMFRONT FAIL

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: "Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened" DEBUNKED AND WHY IT'S JUST ANOTHER STORMFRONT

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:34 pm
Of course you don't want her to be relevant to the conversation after Rudolf and Mattogno just tanker her nonsense. I totally understand you not wanting to acknowledge a revisionist victory.
I never even mentioned her, it's as if you take a random guy of the street, punch him, and claim you're the heavyweight boxing champion of the World. Nothing to do with wanting to obfuscate an alleged revisionist 'victory.'
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Werd

Re: "Holocaust or Hollow Hoax? 10 Reasons the "Holocaust" Never Happened" DEBUNKED AND WHY IT'S JUST ANOTHER STORMFRONT

Post by Werd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:24 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm
Werd wrote:
Of course you don't want her to be relevant to the conversation after Rudolf and Mattogno just tanker her nonsense. I totally understand you not wanting to acknowledge a revisionist victory.
I never even mentioned her

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:28 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:24 pm
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:18 pm
Werd wrote:
I never even mentioned her
Wow, way to selectively edit my post to suit your own purposes, and I'm marveled by your intellectual honesty! You literally copy-pasted your previous 'response' and tried to make it seem as if you just...

Werd

Post by Werd » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:30 pm

Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:28 pm
Wow, way to selectively edit my post to suit your own purposes,
The rest of your post wasn't relevant since it was merely saying the same thing in different words. The point is that after being shown a Rudolf article where Danuta Czech was shown to have literally conjured up gassed Jews out of nowhere and therefore it means SHE failed to prove the gas chamber holocaust, you wanted to avoid the issue. Of course you want to avoid the historical failure of someone on your side of the debate. I'm not surprised. :lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:30 pm
Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:28 pm
Wow, way to selectively edit my post to suit your own purposes,
The rest of your post wasn't relevant since it was merely saying the same thing in different words. The point is that after being shown a Rudolf article where Danuta Czech was shown to have literally conjured up gassed Jews out of nowhere and therefore it means SHE failed to prove the gas chamber holocaust, you wanted to avoid the issue. Of course you want to avoid the historical failure of someone on your side of the debate. I'm not surprised. :lol:
It didn't, as I explained my reasons, something you haven't so far until now.

But fuck it, if you want to dance around the Danuta Czech issue so much, please link me the article and I'll judge for myself. BTW, 100 000 men supposedly invented doesn't that the gas chamber isn't proven. Auschwitz Museum exaggerated by 3 million the death toll, so what?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:38 pm

So 700 000 went to Treblinka, and somehow disappeared of the European continent...
..okay, this is epic.
According to records, 713,555 transited through Treblinka by December 31, 1942. The total number is unknown although claims ranged into the millions. The Hunt video is evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp. It's not proof but it's pretty good evidence. Despite Nessie's ratcheting on about the nonexistent mass graves with their cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews created on the magic Jew barbeque, there isn't any evidence that Treblinka was an extermination camp. The so-called eyewitnesses all tell wildly divergent tales down to even the number and size of the mass graves. No mass graves as described by Wiernik, Rajchman or Rosenberg have ever been located. The magic Jew barbeque is an obvious fantasy. On and on with fantasy piled on impossibilities by witnesses of zip, zero credibility.

You parrot Nessie's mantra of, "If the Jews weren't killed, where did they go?" I can ask you the same question. "If the Jews WERE killed, where did they go?" They for damned sure aren't still in Treblinka.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:38 pm
So 700 000 went to Treblinka, and somehow disappeared of the European continent...
..okay, this is epic.
According to records, 713,555 transited through Treblinka by December 31, 1942. The total number is unknown although claims ranged into the millions. The Hunt video is evidence that Treblinka was a transit camp. It's not proof but it's pretty good evidence. Despite Nessie's ratcheting on about the nonexistent mass graves with their cremains of hundreds of thousands of Jews created on the magic Jew barbeque, there isn't any evidence that Treblinka was an extermination camp. The so-called eyewitnesses all tell wildly divergent tales down to even the number and size of the mass graves. No mass graves as described by Wiernik, Rajchman or Rosenberg have ever been located. The magic Jew barbeque is an obvious fantasy. On and on with fantasy piled on impossibilities by witnesses of zip, zero credibility.

You parrot Nessie's mantra of, "If the Jews weren't killed, where did they go?" I can ask you the same question. "If the Jews WERE killed, where did they go?" They for damned sure aren't still in Treblinka.

You can't have one without the other. If 700 000 disappeared, then they WERE killed, or magically disappeared. If 700 000 transited outside Treblinka, then they would still be present in Europe. Why did they disappear of the statistical map, then? Europe was the center of World Jewry, but come WW2, not anymore. Why?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:40 pm

DISMF wrote:
You can't have one without the other. If 700 000 disappeared, then they WERE killed, or magically disappeared.
Horse frocky! If you can't offer any proof that hundreds of thousands were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque at Treblinka then they went elsewhere. Just like the witnesses in Hunt's video said. Demanding that revisionists supply a travel itinerary for every DP in Europe during and after the war is idiotic.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:24 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:40 pm
Horse frocky! If you can't offer any proof that hundreds of thousands were gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated on the magic Jew barbeque at Treblinka then they went elsewhere. Just like the witnesses in Hunt's video said. Demanding that revisionists supply a travel itinerary for every DP in Europe during and after the war is idiotic.
Despite all this rhetoric and eyewitnesses, there is absolutely no evidence that this alleged genocide took place. All we get is suppositions. If it happened there would be overwhelming evidence... but alas they have nothing.