Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:54 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:44 pm
what does this means ? it does not address my questions to huntingers. i asked him if the followings :

were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?
They were not evacuated anywhere, they were swamped by the Soviet army as the Russians gained the territory and people in their advance to Berlin and elsewhere. As mentioned Sonderbehandlung was changed to durchgeschleust
which means processed. The Statistician did not know anything of any apparent genocide alleged or not until after the war, so his initial use of Sonderbehandlung was incorrect in this context, which is why Herr Himmler asked him to correct this.
so if you say they not evacuated then whys were these 1.4 millions in a sections of the korherr report called 'evacuations' ?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4915
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:01 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:55 pm
ashes reported by russians , and the rest still buried in areas the ju-ju not allowing to be disturbed. so thats it really.
These perhaps were the same Russians who did their duty against 22,000 Poles at Katyn and blamed the Reich. Somehow, not much faith is put in the integrity of these Soviets.
then show me proofs of jews transited thru camps into russian east where they evacuateds. show me evidence of 1.4 millions ju-ju . give me some witnesses who can back ups your claims, give me names of nazis who witnessed this transiting. give me the facts, not the dreams and fantasies . fanks.
There are already several threads dedicated to this topic. It is suggested you look them up and read the information so that people do not have to repeat themselves over and over again. In this thread we wish to discuss proof of just one Jew gassed.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4915
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:02 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 pm
so if you say they not evacuated then whys were these 1.4 millions in a sections of the korherr report called 'evacuations' ?
They have been evacuated from Germany and other parts of Europe to there.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:02 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 pm
so if you say they not evacuated then whys were these 1.4 millions in a sections of the korherr report called 'evacuations' ?
They have been evacuated from Germany and other parts of Europe to there.
and whys were these sames 1.4 million ju-ju appears under a more specifics headings in the korherrs report that reads :

transportations of the jews from the eastern provinces to the russians east

so the korherrs report is sayings they evacuated to russians east. but you says they all in lublins. whats all that about thens ?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4915
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:29 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:10 pm
and whys were these sames 1.4 million ju-ju appears under a more specifics headings in the korherrs report that reads :

transportations of the jews from the eastern provinces to the russians east

so the korherrs report is sayings they evacuated to russians east. but you says they all in lublins. whats all that about thens ?

Between October 1939 and December 31, 1942 (page 9), 1.274 million Jews had been "processed" at the camps of General Government and 145,000 at the camps in Warthegau (location of Kulmhof). Korherr, commissioned by Himmler calculated that, from 1937 to December 1942, the number of Jews in Europe had fallen by 4 million. The full report summarized how many Jews remained in Germany, Austria and Europe; detailed the numbers of Jews detained in the Nazi concentration camps; how many Jews had died natural deaths since 1933; and how many Jews had been evacuated to the eastern territories. From accounts of eye witnesses like Peter Lantos who was a Hungarian Jew, people were used where work was needed. Sam Pivnik in his book (((Survivor))) tells a similar story of his work detail out and around Monowitz and then Mittelbau-Dora. The Korherr report is not hard evidence of any gassing incidents just transportations and statistical data.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:29 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:10 pm
and whys were these sames 1.4 million ju-ju appears under a more specifics headings in the korherrs report that reads :

transportations of the jews from the eastern provinces to the russians east

so the korherrs report is sayings they evacuated to russians east. but you says they all in lublins. whats all that about thens ?

Between October 1939 and December 31, 1942 (page 9), 1.274 million Jews had been "processed" at the camps of General Government and 145,000 at the camps in Warthegau (location of Kulmhof). Korherr, commissioned by Himmler calculated that, from 1937 to December 1942, the number of Jews in Europe had fallen by 4 million. The full report summarized how many Jews remained in Germany, Austria and Europe; detailed the numbers of Jews detained in the Nazi concentration camps; how many Jews had died natural deaths since 1933; and how many Jews had been evacuated to the eastern territories. From accounts of eye witnesses like Peter Lantos who was a Hungarian Jew, people were used where work was needed. Sam Pivnik in his book (((Survivor))) tells a similar story of his work detail out and around Monowitz and then Mittelbau-Dora. The Korherr report is not hard evidence of any gassing incidents just transportations and statistical data.
whats this got to do with anythings ?

you havent addressed my querys about your contradictation . they were evacuated to russian east per korherr report but you say they in lublins. so whats all that about then ?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4915
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm
you havent addressed my querys about your contradictation . they were evacuated to russian east per korherr report but you say they in lublins. so whats all that about then ?
They were sent all over the place, but many did go to Lublin then elsewhere. This was a labour camp with Budzyn, Trawniki, Poniatowa, Krasnik, Pulawy, as well as the "Airstrip", and Lipowa as subcamps. However, none of this has to do with the topic unless you have evidence that people were gassed at Majdanek.
Last edited by Huntinger on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Turnagain
Posts: 5961
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
nows if you believe they not gassed and cremateds at ar camps, then show me proofs of jews transited thru camps into russian east where they evacuateds.
OK, here's a video of Jews telling of how they and thousands of other Jews transited through Treblinka and on to other destinations.


Airfix also writes,
ju-ju ashes scattered and throwns in the rivers, remains found in samples by kola, ashes reported by russians , and the rest still buried in areas the ju-ju not allowing to be disturbed.
So, the cremains were scattered and thrown into rivers but Kola and the Russians found ashes. Have any laboratory analysis to support the charlatan or the Russians? Of course not. Kola the clown has some neat little pencil drawings of what he claimed to have found, though. That's good enough for hoaxers. As far as the Jews not allowing any excavations, Yori Haimi has dug like a gopher at Sobibor and has come up with zip, zero, nada for mass graves or cremains. Haimi did send a sample of "reddish earth" to a lab for an analysis but that was apparently negative for human cremains since he said no more about it and didn't publish any results.

In any event, the mass graves could be located quite easily using GPR and other non-invasive subsurface mapping technology. The subsurface features in the 3,000 acres surrounding Stonehenge have been mapped even to showing the holes for the tree trunks used to build "Loghenge." You can google it and see for yourself, Airfix, so don't try to bullshit about there not being any way to find the giant mass graves without digging them up.

So, there are your FACTS, Airfix.

PS. Why don't you drop the phony adding an "S" to words? It's lame.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4915
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:33 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm

So, there are your FACTS, Airfix.

PS. Why don't you drop the phony adding an "S" to words? It's lame.
He claims he has a genuine disability, though the halfwits at the Silly Forum suspect as you do (and I) that this adding S to things is an act. He brings up the K report and when given the details of the report says "what has this got to do with anything", which to me is an indication he has no idea of what he is on about.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 996
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:53 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:26 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 pm
you havent addressed my querys about your contradictation . they were evacuated to russian east per korherr report but you say they in lublins. so whats all that about then ?
They were sent all over the place, but many did go to Lublin then elsewhere. This was a labour camp with Budzyn, Trawniki, Poniatowa, Krasnik, Pulawy, as well as the "Airstrip", and Lipowa as subcamps. However, none of this has to do with the topic unless you have evidence that people were gassed at Majdanek.
agains you not explained your contradictions. korherr says russian east, you say lublins. so whats all that abouts ?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 20 guests