Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4169
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:02 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:31 pm
so the ju-ju were settled in lublins but also evacuateds to the russian east at the same times ? wows is that evens possibles ? i knows it could happen in a space film , like backs to the future or harrys potters, but could this happens in 1942s generals governments?
They were in the Lublin area which was over run by the Soviets who then set up an iron curtain. Most of the people deported to the East were trapped unable to return home due to Russian intervention.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:02 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:31 pm
so the ju-ju were settled in lublins but also evacuateds to the russian east at the same times ? wows is that evens possibles ? i knows it could happen in a space film , like backs to the future or harrys potters, but could this happens in 1942s generals governments?
They were in the Lublin area which was over run by the Soviets who then set up an iron curtain. Most of the people deported to the East were trapped unable to return home due to Russian intervention.
what are yous talkings abouts ? the korherr reports says they sent to russian east and pass through AR camps. also they received special treatments. but you says they just stuck in lublins. so whats goings on ?

Turnagain
Posts: 5382
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:12 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
what are yous talkings abouts ? the korherr reports says they sent to russian east and pass through AR camps. also they received special treatments. but you says they just stuck in lublins. so whats goings on ?
What's going on is that you can't prove any of the holyhoax actually occurred. Nothing. Zip, zero, nada. No gas chambers, no giant graves, no exhumations, no magic Jew barbeques at the AR camps. No gas chambers at Auschwitz or Majdanek and no diesel gassing vans at Chelmno. All you have is the phony tale of diesel engines morphing into a gasoline engines and their exhaust being used to murder ~1.5 million Jews in steam chambers and vacuum chambers that morphed into gas chambers. Give us the title of a book that accurately and believably gives a first hand account of how the gas chambers operated. Right, like that's going to happen.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4169
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:37 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:58 pm
what are yous talkings abouts ? the korherr reports says they sent to russian east and pass through AR camps. also they received special treatments. but you says they just stuck in lublins. so whats goings on ?
The summaries came from the RSHA office receiving all SS reports about the so-called "already evacuated" Jews. Their "special treatment" was removed from the document on the request of Himmler who intended to share it with Hitler, and replaced by Korherr with "processed". The report calculated that, from 1937 to December 1942, the number of Jews in Europe had fallen by 4 million.

Korherr ascribed this fall to "emigration, partially due to the excess mortality of the Jews in Central and Western Europe, partially due to the evacuations especially in the more strongly populated Eastern Territories. At the end of the war, those who did not die from war related conditions or old age were assimilated into the Soviet Union. Stalin needed people to rebuild the USSR due to the 30 million Soviets dead. This is where the missing Jude went; they were assimilated into the USSR, behind a complete veil of secrecy and conspiracy. The blame of these missing Jude were put on the Reich the same as at Katyn murders. All of the alleged Todeslager or Vernichtungslager are not faked. There were noTodeslager, but the Vernichtungslager were designed to get rid of the rickettsial vectors whether they be lice, fleas or ticks. These camps were not just transit camps but designed to disinfest the people heading to Lublin and elsewhere.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:37 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:58 pm
what are yous talkings abouts ? the korherr reports says they sent to russian east and pass through AR camps. also they received special treatments. but you says they just stuck in lublins. so whats goings on ?
The summaries came from the RSHA office receiving all SS reports about the so-called "already evacuated" Jews. Their "special treatment" was removed from the document on the request of Himmler who intended to share it with Hitler, and replaced by Korherr with "processed". The report calculated that, from 1937 to December 1942, the number of Jews in Europe had fallen by 4 million.

Korherr ascribed this fall to "emigration, partially due to the excess mortality of the Jews in Central and Western Europe, partially due to the evacuations especially in the more strongly populated Eastern Territories. At the end of the war, those who did not die from war related conditions or old age were assimilated into the Soviet Union. Stalin needed people to rebuild the USSR due to the 30 million Soviets dead. This is where the missing Jude went; they were assimilated into the USSR, behind a complete veil of secrecy and conspiracy. The blame of these missing Jude were put on the Reich the same as at Katyn murders. All of the alleged Todeslager or Vernichtungslager are not faked. There were noTodeslager, but the Vernichtungslager were designed to get rid of the rickettsial vectors whether they be lice, fleas or ticks. These camps were not just transit camps but designed to disinfest the people heading to Lublin and elsewhere.


nothings you have written above explains the muddles you are in . in fact it just makes the muddle more muddled ups. Lets make this simples by axing a simples quextion :

were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:57 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:47 pm
were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?
From all account people were sent to work for the war effort. Where they were is of little relevance. Now do you have any evidence of just one jew being gassed. The word as explained to you was "processed", which means de loused, tattoed and registered as inmates.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 5382
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?
If the 1.4 million Jews were in fact gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at the AR camps then the graves and the cremains are still there. Got it, Airfix? If there aren't any giant mass graves and no cremains then the Jews went elsewhere. Haimi has found NO giant mass graves at Sobibor. Lukaszkiewicz, Krege and Caroline Sturdy-Colls all came up empty for giant mass graves at Treblinka. Kola the clown's efforts at Belzec are a pitiful FAIL. The Jews were either murdered and still are at the AR camps or they went elsewhere and your idiotic demand that revisionists produce travel itineraries for them is nothing but a mindless diversion. Show us the giant mass graves and the cremains or give it a rest, Airfix.

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:44 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:57 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:47 pm
were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?
From all account people were sent to work for the war effort. Where they were is of little relevance. Now do you have any evidence of just one jew being gassed. The word as explained to you was "processed", which means de loused, tattoed and registered as inmates.
what does this means ? it does not address my questions to huntingers. i asked him if the followings :

were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4169
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:54 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:44 pm
what does this means ? it does not address my questions to huntingers. i asked him if the followings :

were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?
They were not evacuated anywhere, they were swamped by the Soviet army as the Russians gained the territory and people in their advance to Berlin and elsewhere. As mentioned Sonderbehandlung was changed to durchgeschleust
which means processed. The Statistician did not know anything of any apparent genocide alleged or not until after the war, so his initial use of Sonderbehandlung was incorrect in this context, which is why Herr Himmler asked him to correct this.
𝕲𝕰𝕾𝕿𝕬𝕻𝕺

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 842
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:55 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
were the 1.4 millions of jews who were given special treatments evacuated to the russian easts in 1942 , as per the korherrs reports, or were they just hangings around lublin until after the wars ?
If the 1.4 million Jews were in fact gassed, buried, exhumed and cremated at the AR camps then the graves and the cremains are still there. Got it, Airfix? If there aren't any giant mass graves and no cremains then the Jews went elsewhere. Haimi has found NO giant mass graves at Sobibor. Lukaszkiewicz, Krege and Caroline Sturdy-Colls all came up empty for giant mass graves at Treblinka. Kola the clown's efforts at Belzec are a pitiful FAIL. The Jews were either murdered and still are at the AR camps or they went elsewhere and your idiotic demand that revisionists produce travel itineraries for them is nothing but a mindless diversion. Show us the giant mass graves and the cremains or give it a rest, Airfix.
ju-ju ashes scattered and throwns in the rivers, remains found in samples by kola, ashes reported by russians , and the rest still buried in areas the ju-ju not allowing to be disturbed. so thats it really. i done my bits. nows if you believe they not gassed and cremateds at ar camps, then show me proofs of jews transited thru camps into russian east where they evacuateds. show me evidence of 1.4 millions ju-ju . give me some witnesses who can back ups your claims, give me names of nazis who witnessed this transiting. give me the facts, not the dreams and fantasies . fanks.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests