Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:09 pm

Seeing as there are no takers, I'm logging out. Ciao!
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Dabbingissomuchfun posted what he regards as an answer to my challenge at: 5:59 PM--see for yourselves. But then already at 6:09 PM claimed, just ten minuters later, "there are no takers" and logs out. COWARD!!!!

Thank you, Dabbingissomuchfun. Well, I guess that goes to show everyone, once again, that the "Holocaust" really is a dirty Jew Hoax. Clearly, when the Nazis put those dirty, lying Jews into concentration camps--they certainly had the right idea. Where should one put Dabbingissomuchfun?

BTW, those bits of "evidence" that Dabbingissomuchfun showed above do not even mention "gas" or "gassing" or "gaschambers." Is it even possible that some Jews died of "old age?"

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm

Dabbing knows he is defending the indefensible. Jews hate having to give a straight answer to a straight question, hence his hasty withdrawal from this discussion.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:21 pm
Dabbingissomuchfun posted what he regards as an answer to my challenge at: 5:59 PM--see for yourselves. But then already at 6:09 PM claimed, just ten minuters later, "there are no takers" and logs out. COWARD!!!!

Thank you, Dabbingissomuchfun. Well, I guess that goes to show everyone, once again, that the "Holocaust" really is a dirty Jew Hoax. Clearly, when the Nazis put those dirty, lying Jews into concentration camps--they certainly had the right idea. Where should one put Dabbingissomuchfun?

BTW, those bits of "evidence" that Dabbingissomuchfun showed above do not even mention "gas" or "gassing" or "gaschambers." Is it even possible that some Jews died of "old age?"

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html

I proved the Holocaust, we can do one step at a time, first the shootings then the gassings.

No, Fritz, they do not mention gas or gassing. They mention executions, in the tens of thousands.

BTFO!!!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:35 pm
Dabbing knows he is defending the indefensible. Jews hate having to give a straight answer to a straight question, hence his hasty withdrawal from this discussion.
Nice try, but I ain't a Jew, and isn't funny how you accuse us of strawmaning you for being Nazis, but you strawman us for being Jews?

Come at me bro!

Huntinger

Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:22 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:44 pm
Nice try, but I ain't a Jew, and isn't funny how you accuse us of strawmaning you for being Nazis, but you strawman us for being Jews?
Come at me bro!
You act as an individual with the ambitions of the best "Shylocks" known to the planet. Being Jude is really a state of mind despite the appearance of your none functioning body part..your nose. Now please provide hard evidence of one Jude being gassed. If you cannot provide it then you have nothing left to say on the matter.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:32 pm

Whys this topic still runnings ? I provideds the proofs at the starts - the korherrs reports.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:41 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:32 pm
Whys this topic still runnings ? I provideds the proofs at the starts - the korherrs reports.
That is not hard evidence, just tranportations. In a letter he sent to the German magazine Der Spiegel in July 1977, Korherr said that he had not written the report on Himmler's order" and that the

statement that I had mentioned that over a million Jews had died in the camps of the Generalgouvernement and the Warthegau through special treatment is also inaccurate. I must protest against the word 'died' in this context. It was the very word 'Sonderbehandlung' ['special treatment'] that led me to call the RSHA by phone and ask what this word meant. I was given the answer that these were Jews who were settled in the Lublin district

There is nothing in his report that mentions gas.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:31 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:41 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:32 pm
That is not hard evidence, just tranportations. In a letter he sent to the German magazine Der Spiegel in July 1977, Korherr said that he had not written the report on Himmler's order" and that the

statement that I had mentioned that over a million Jews had died in the camps of the Generalgouvernement and the Warthegau through special treatment is also inaccurate. I must protest against the word 'died' in this context. It was the very word 'Sonderbehandlung' ['special treatment'] that led me to call the RSHA by phone and ask what this word meant. I was given the answer that these were Jews who were settled in the Lublin district

There is nothing in his report that mentions gas.
so the ju-ju were settled in lublins but also evacuateds to the russian east at the same times ? wows is that evens possibles ? i knows it could happen in a space film , like backs to the future or harrys potters, but could this happens in 1942s generals governments?