Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 905
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 am
Airfix runs his mouth and calls it proof. Job done.
no the only person who does that is gestapo boy huntingers. all my claims can be backed up with hard facts and sources. just like my claims re nuremberg judgements when you called me a liars, and looks how bad that turned outs for turnagains tee hees

Turnagain
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:36 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 am
Airfix runs his mouth and calls it proof. Job done.
no the only person who does that is gestapo boy huntingers. all my claims can be backed up with hard facts and sources. just like my claims re nuremberg judgements when you called me a liars, and looks how bad that turned outs for turnagains tee hees
Well, Banjo Boy, if that's the case, let's see you back up your claim for the giant mass graves with the buried human cremains at Treblinka.

User avatar
Friedrich Paul Berg
Posts: 3111
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:24 pm

Mo "hard evidence" at all! Oh well, that just shows to go everyone!

FPB

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4438
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:57 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
witnesses claim gassings, perpetrators admit to gassings, it is proven nazis use euphemisms, special treatments mean murders, 1.3 million missing ju-ju , no ju-ju alive come forward to say evauateds to russian easts, no nazi confirm evacuation to russian easts, ashes found at treblinkas, samples of remains founds at ar camps in excavations, local villagers confirms seeing fires and smellings dead bodies. job done.
These are all anecdotes with no hard evidence. We have heard all of these but just talk no proof. Peter Lantos the Hungarian Jude describes that they were detained in the East by the Soviets and had to escape back to Hungary. Sam Pivnik and Pierre Berg who were both at Birkenau speak of similar stories. A few bones were found at Treblinka, probably from someones KFC but nothing like the 33 Olympic sized swimming pools of ash expected. Sorry but there is no hard evidence presented to support the claims.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 905
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:21 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:36 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 am
Airfix runs his mouth and calls it proof. Job done.
no the only person who does that is gestapo boy huntingers. all my claims can be backed up with hard facts and sources. just like my claims re nuremberg judgements when you called me a liars, and looks how bad that turned outs for turnagains tee hees
Well, Banjo Boy, if that's the case, let's see you back up your claim for the giant mass graves with the buried human cremains at Treblinka.
already done and explained. 20,000 sqm of areas covered in ash as per russians reports. where did that come froms turnagain ? out your ass ?

all other remains still burieds at treblinkas. other research at other ar camps find remains in sample digs. thats enough evidence. nothing else needs doing as the nazis confessed their crimes , end of the story. no other possible alternative has been put forwards, so why dont you give it a go ?

what is turnagains theory as to what happened in the ar camps .

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 905
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:56 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:57 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
witnesses claim gassings, perpetrators admit to gassings, it is proven nazis use euphemisms, special treatments mean murders, 1.3 million missing ju-ju , no ju-ju alive come forward to say evauateds to russian easts, no nazi confirm evacuation to russian easts, ashes found at treblinkas, samples of remains founds at ar camps in excavations, local villagers confirms seeing fires and smellings dead bodies. job done.
These are all anecdotes with no hard evidence. We have heard all of these but just talk no proof. Peter Lantos the Hungarian Jude describes that they were detained in the East by the Soviets and had to escape back to Hungary. Sam Pivnik and Pierre Berg who were both at Birkenau speak of similar stories. A few bones were found at Treblinka, probably from someones KFC but nothing like the 33 Olympic sized swimming pools of ash expected. Sorry but there is no hard evidence presented to support the claims.
it obvious you dont even know what an anecdote is , so get backs to your action men and solve some crimes in toyland.

what the frig has peter lantos got to do with the ar camps ? a lot of the ash was transported out the ar camps, didnt you know thats ? if you did knows that then why mention 33 swimming pools full of ash should be there. if you didnt know that, then i suggest you go to the librarys and borrow a book , and then invite your gestapo friends round, and have a book reading evenings discussing fings and shit.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4438
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:56 pm
it obvious you dont even know what an anecdote is , so get backs to your action men and solve some crimes in toyland.

what the frig has peter lantos got to do with the ar camps ? a lot of the ash was transported out the ar camps, didnt you know thats ? if you did knows that then why mention 33 swimming pools full of ash should be there. if you didnt know that, then i suggest you go to the librarys and borrow a book , and then invite your gestapo friends round, and have a book reading evenings discussing fings and shit.
It is morning here but enough time to deal with you. You have no evidence that ash was transported or if so where it went or why. Documents please. It was calculated that there should be the equivalent of 33 swimming pools of ash from that one camp alone. However, the ground is undisturbed nothing. If you have hard evidence then please present it otherwise all you have is speculation.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
already done and explained. 20,000 sqm of areas covered in ash as per russians reports. where did that come froms turnagain ? out your ass ?

all other remains still burieds at treblinkas. other research at other ar camps find remains in sample digs. thats enough evidence. nothing else needs doing as the nazis confessed their crimes , end of the story. no other possible alternative has been put forwards, so why dont you give it a go ?
A "Russian report" isn't scientific evidence so sell it down the street, Airfix. Same as your claim that the cremains at Treblinka are buried in the mass graves. There is NO definitive proof of mass graves or their contents at Treblinka. There is NO proven cremains at either Sobibor or Belzec. Haimi found a couple of graves containing a total of six bodies and NO cremains. Kola the clown has NO laboratory tests to support his little pencil drawings of his supposed core samples.

Are you claiming that Haimi's six bodies are proof of 200,000 being murdered and cremated at Sobibor? Are you claiming that Kola's "findings" at Belzec are scientifically proven? Hoess "confessed" to being responsible for the deaths of three (3) million Jews during his tenure as commandant of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Are you claiming that over 3 million were murdered with the insecticide, Zyklon B, at Auschwitz?

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 905
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:29 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:59 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:56 pm
it obvious you dont even know what an anecdote is , so get backs to your action men and solve some crimes in toyland.

what the frig has peter lantos got to do with the ar camps ? a lot of the ash was transported out the ar camps, didnt you know thats ? if you did knows that then why mention 33 swimming pools full of ash should be there. if you didnt know that, then i suggest you go to the librarys and borrow a book , and then invite your gestapo friends round, and have a book reading evenings discussing fings and shit.
It is morning here but enough time to deal with you. You have no evidence that ash was transported or if so where it went or why. Documents please. It was calculated that there should be the equivalent of 33 swimming pools of ash from that one camp alone. However, the ground is undisturbed nothing. If you have hard evidence then please present it otherwise all you have is speculation.
yes i do have evidence. it was written in the russian report. the information in the reports was obtained by interviewings and questionings ju-ju and locals. alsos in the reports was the existence of ash coverings area of 20,000m2. so tough shitts. deal with its.

how can you say grounds is undisturbed when eveidence exists of local villagers and russians digging for valuables and setting bombs off in the graves areas ? the whole graves areaa was dug ups by these scavengers, so what you talks about matey gumdrops ? you mentals bro ?

so you drops peter lantos like a lead balloons when you realise he has nuffink to do with anythings on this topics. mega lols, what a craps person you are to debates with. you just keep talkings nonsense. are you mentals again bro ?

User avatar
AirfixGeneral
Posts: 905
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:22 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
already done and explained. 20,000 sqm of areas covered in ash as per russians reports. where did that come froms turnagain ? out your ass ?

all other remains still burieds at treblinkas. other research at other ar camps find remains in sample digs. thats enough evidence. nothing else needs doing as the nazis confessed their crimes , end of the story. no other possible alternative has been put forwards, so why dont you give it a go ?
A "Russian report" isn't scientific evidence so sell it down the street, Airfix. Same as your claim that the cremains at Treblinka are buried in the mass graves. There is NO definitive proof of mass graves or their contents at Treblinka. There is NO proven cremains at either Sobibor or Belzec. Haimi found a couple of graves containing a total of six bodies and NO cremains. Kola the clown has NO laboratory tests to support his little pencil drawings of his supposed core samples.

Are you claiming that Haimi's six bodies are proof of 200,000 being murdered and cremated at Sobibor? Are you claiming that Kola's "findings" at Belzec are scientifically proven? Hoess "confessed" to being responsible for the deaths of three (3) million Jews during his tenure as commandant of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Are you claiming that over 3 million were murdered with the insecticide, Zyklon B, at Auschwitz?
where did anyone say that only scientific evidence is requireds to prove a crime ? did you invents that rule yourselfs in your heads ? please keep to the rules of reality turnagains, thankyous.

there is sufficient remains discovered and reporteds in early investigative reports to corroborates with nazi confessions and eye witness testimony about what happened to ju-ju. end of.

lols dont you knows the numbers hoess claimed were murdered at auschwitzes ? it werent 3 millions, you loon. your research of hoess abviously stops at nurembergs. you need to re-educate yourselfs about what happeneds after and what he wrotes in his memoirs.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests