Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:28 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
he desperatelys hopes i am lyings about the judgements so he's trying to find the judgements himself to make sure what i said was rights or not.
LOL! Or should I say "tee hees"? You ARE lying, Airfix. If you weren't lying you would give some links to sources or, in the case of the Avalon project, the volume, date and pages. No, I'm not going to waste even one millisecond disproving your obvious lies. You don't even know the difference between an indictment, a conviction or a judgment. Your obvious lies are obvious.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Depth Check » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:00 am

A number of off topic and baiting posts have been removed from this topic.

AirfixGeneral is currently taking a 24hr break from the forum.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:28 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
he desperatelys hopes i am lyings about the judgements so he's trying to find the judgements himself to make sure what i said was rights or not.
LOL! Or should I say "tee hees"? You ARE lying, Airfix. If you weren't lying you would give some links to sources or, in the case of the Avalon project, the volume, date and pages. No, I'm not going to waste even one millisecond disproving your obvious lies. You don't even know the difference between an indictment, a conviction or a judgment. Your obvious lies are obvious.
So you accuses me of lyings then . bad moves turnagains.

buts me beings a reasonables persons i will gives yous a chance to apologises befores i shove those words back downs your throats.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:56 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:19 pm

buts me beings a reasonables persons i will gives yous a chance to apologises befores i shove those words back downs your throats.
Perhaps he should have used the work "mistaken" which you certainly are. I fail to see how you are contributing to the actual thread which is to provide sufficient proof one Jude sucked in poisonous gas. I do not think your threats highlighted above will be taken kindly.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:06 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:56 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:

Perhaps he should have used the work "mistaken" which you certainly are. I fail to see how you are contributing to the actual thread which is to provide sufficient proof one Jude sucked in poisonous gas. I do not think your threats highlighted above will be taken kindly.
perhaps schermaps, he called me a liars so he needs to apologises or face the humiliations of been shown ups in public.

as for what u thinks, so wahts ? since when has any thoughts eminatings from your heads had any significance to anythings ever ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:17 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:06 pm
perhaps schermaps, he called me a liars so he needs to apologises or face the humiliations of been shown ups in public.

as for what u thinks, so wahts ? since when has any thoughts eminatings from your heads had any significance to anythings ever ?
If he called you a liar you should have reported it; other people like yourself have been thrown into the Gulag for such rudeness. That is however, off topic. On this thread there are no thoughts as there has been presented no evidence. Much talk perhaps, shear rhetoric but nothing solid. This is crucial; on the very silly forum, they speak about such matters as this has been debunked, that has been debunked and the evidence is overwhelming. Here they had their chance to present some of this "hard evidence" not just a priori analysis and fake lie witnesses. There has been months to do this and nothing. You have failed to produce anything though your Korherr thoughts were appreciated, even though you staggered and stumbled quite a lot.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:17 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:06 pm

If he called you a liar you should have reported it; other people like yourself have been thrown into the Gulag for such rudeness. That is however, off topic. On this thread there are no thoughts as there has been presented no evidence. Much talk perhaps, shear rhetoric but nothing solid. This is crucial; on the very silly forum, they speak about such matters as this has been debunked, that has been debunked and the evidence is overwhelming. Here they had their chance to present some of this "hard evidence" not just a priori analysis and fake lie witnesses. There has been months to do this and nothing. You have failed to produce anything though your Korherr thoughts were appreciated, even though you staggered and stumbled quite a lot.
sorrys but i stopped readings after the 1st sentences...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am
Prove that at least one Jew was gassed somewhere by the Nazis with hard data such as "when" and "where" it happened
Despite all the claims of overwhelming evidence...nothing. One can only lead to the conclusion Friedrich that it was a hoax, in fact the evidence is clearly pointing towards Comrade Stalin.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:24 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:28 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:

You asked me if I thought that you were lying, Airfix. I replied that, yes, I do think that you are lying. You are welcome to show the sources of your claims about indictments, convictions and judgments.

Why are you trying to derail Fritz Berg's thread about proving that at least one Jew was gassed during the events known as the "holocaust"? You offer no substantiation for your claims about "judgments" nor any proof that Jews were gassed. You do nothing but blow smoke, hot air and insults, Airfix.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:58 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:24 pm

Why are you trying to derail Fritz Berg's thread about proving that at least one Jew was gassed during the events known as the "holocaust"? You offer no substantiation for your claims about "judgments" nor any proof that Jews were gassed. You do nothing but blow smoke, hot air and insults, Airfix.
This is the crucial point, H debate is at the point now so the others, the young people coming on can see that there is no evidence, not one shred for any Holocaust. This is why Nessie and now Airfix derail forums; it seems to be a common thing with all of the hoaxers which come to this forum: attention to irrelevant details (how many angels can dance on the end of a pin type argument), with a failure to look at the counter evidence presented. If you wish to see how a forum should not be run with the very deviant personalities in there I suggest you go to https://skepticforum.com/index.php. It is also noted that most if not all of those type individuals who post here, very quickly, within hours if not immediately, become abusive, with attempts at ad hominem attacks. Even now they are totally obsessed with Scott, Werd, Been There and Charles. This is why when those Jude come here they run into difficulties as we all have with over heated debate: we learn they do not.

I think this way instigated by honest revisionists such as Friedrich and others here is the way to go, demanding hard unequivocal evidence, whether it be photos, documents but no anecdotes. To be honest Turnagain all that we have all seen is mere anecdotal evidence, very tenuous at best.
Here on this thread we are not talking about Treblinka, or where Jude went, not ovens, not transports, not even genocide, but evidence of just one Jude being gassed to death in the territory of the Reich. They have nothing, it would seem to present; the reasons for this lack of evidence is of course the topic of another thread.