Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
AirfixGeneral

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:03 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:48 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:38 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
oh boys, now you getting indictments mixed up with judgements , id give ups now befores you looks even mores stupids.
So, define the difference between an indictment and a judgement, Airfix. Be precise, you don't want to look "stupids."
why dont you googles it if you dont knows ? instesd of stallings for time by axings me .

the importants thing is that yous tried to suggests that nazis were charged at nurembergs withs steaming ju-ju to death, but in reliaties they were nots, cos it not in the judgements. but gas chambers was in the judgements. This demonstrates how you distorts the facts and distorts the truths.
I have googled it, Airfix so let's see if your results match up to what I've found. Let's determine if you're "stupids."

The gas chambers were in the "judgments"? A link to confirm that statement, Airfix. An excerpt and link to the Avalon project will do quite nicely.
why did yous earlier try to make outs that steaming ju-ju was determined to be true at nurembergs ?

are you sayings i am lying about judgemnent ?

Turnagain

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:18 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
why did yous earlier try to make outs that steaming ju-ju was determined to be true at nurembergs ?
Document PS3311 stated that steam chambers were the lethal agent used to kill Jews at Treblinka. It's part of the Nuremberg IMT record, Airfix. Why are you trying to deny that?

I'm saying that you have NOT defined your terms. You have NOT differentiated between indictments, convictions or judgments. You haven't even posted a link(s) to the definitions.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:18 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Document PS3311 stated that steam chambers were the lethal agent used to kill Jews at Treblinka. It's part of the Nuremberg IMT record, Airfix. Why are you trying to deny that?

I'm saying that you have NOT defined your terms. You have NOT differentiated between indictments, convictions or judgments. You haven't even posted a link(s) to the definitions.
any olds shitz can be presenteds as evidence, whats importants is the judgements. dont you understands ?

well if you googleds it then you should now knows.

you used avalons before so why is that hards for you to google 'avalans judgements'. do its and you will sees. unless you think i mades it up. do yous think that turnagains ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:22 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 pm
any olds shitz can be presenteds as evidence, whats importants is the judgements. dont you understands ?

you used avalons before so why is that hards for you to google 'avalans judgements'. do its and you will sees. unless you think i mades it up. do yous think that turnagains ?
This is off topic, the thread is not about the NMT but the proof one Jude was gassed.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am
Prove that at least one Jew was gassed somewhere by the Nazis with hard data such as "when" and "where" it happened.

There are countless good reasons for why the Nazis would have kept meticulous records of who was gassed so that the personal estates and assets of the deceased could be disposed of properly, or even "improperly"--but, there are NO such records anywhere. The opportunities for corruption were immense, even "staggering." Well, I guess that goes to show everyone, once again, that the "Holocaust" really is a dirty Jew Hoax.

Clearly, when the Nazis put those dirty, lying Jews into concentration camps--they certainly had the right idea.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
No one on this forum has given the slightest bit of evidence of any gassing, let alone hard evidence as requested. It seems you were correct all along Herr Friedrich. Keine Juden wurden vom dritten Reich vergast.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:09 pm

turnagains playings for times. he desperatelys hopes i am lyings about the judgements so he's trying to find the judgements himself to make sure what i said was rights or not. he's hopings i get banned befores he can reply.

havent you founds it yet , turnagains ? all you have to do is googles avalan judgements and go to persecution of the ju-ju section. and there it be. ( or maybe i was lyings )

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:14 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:18 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:

No, you CAN'T present "any olds shitz" as evidence. Here is the quote about steam chambers at Treblinka.

Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 3

TWENTIETH DAY
Friday, 14 December 1945

Morning Session pages 566, 567 (page numbers mine)

Airfix is weasel dodging like a fat little weasel. Do I think that you're making up bullshit about "judgments"? Bet your shiny little hiny I do. Let's see some proof of what you claim. Your claim that it's my job to disprove your unsubstantiated horse frocky is pure, unadulterated bullshit.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:14 pm
Airfix is weasel dodging like a fat little weasel. Do I think that you're making up bullshit about "judgments"? Bet your shiny little hiny I do. Let's see some proof of what you claim. Your claim that it's my job to disprove your unsubstantiated horse frocky is pure, unadulterated bullshit.
This may be true but the Nuremberg judgement is a red herring as far as this topic is concerned. A judgement is not proof. We are discussing proof of gassing, not the lie witness testimony of those of the Hebrew faith whose frugality with the truth is very much in question.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:09 pm
turnagains playings for times. he desperatelys hopes i am lyings about the judgements so he's trying to find the judgements himself to make sure what i said was rights or not. he's hopings i get banned befores he can reply.

havent you founds it yet , turnagains ? all you have to do is googles avalan judgements and go to persecution of the ju-ju section. and there it be. ( or maybe i was lyings )
The "avalan judgements"? You don't even give the volume, the date(s) or the page(s). Yep, you are lying, Airfix. Lying and weasel dodging like a fat little weasel.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:29 pm
hurrys up turnagains, huntingers gone snivelling to the mods, like you did on thursdays, so i wont be around too longs
So use the correct screen names when referring to someone. Scott makes that rule quite clear. If you want to start a new thread, go ahead and do it. No need to hijack Fritz's thread about Jew gassing.