Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DasPrussian

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:46 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:23 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Yo twat !. You're on the wrong thread.
IOW, you've got zip, zero, nada to back up your claim of 1.4 million gassed, buried, exhumed, cremated on the magic Jew barbeque and reburied in the mass graves. That's a good 'un, DP, a real knee slapper. LMAO!
You're still on the wrong thread. Silly twat.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Huntinger

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:41 pm
The KR and it's connected correspondence is the ultimate piece of documentation that proves the extermination programme, that consisted of murdering innocent men women and tiny children in gas chambers. The key area is the old 'special treatment' issue. Himmler admits the KR is a camouflaged report and tells Korherr to remove the term Special Treatment, cos it means murder in 99% of cases. He then replaces the wording with proven bullshit about Jews being sifted thru the camps to the Russian East. This didnt happen, and the Nazis have confessed to gassings, the witnesses have confirmed the gassings, etc etc, so case closed. Goodnight.
Richard Koherr was the Reichs chief statistician. This has been reported on here viewtopic.php?t=1906. This report proves only transports which is never denied. After the war, Korherr found a position in the West German Ministry of Finance, but he was dismissed in 1961 when it became known, through the publication of Gerald Reitlinger’s book Die Endlösung [The Final Solution], how important the Korherr Report was in the conception of the “final solution.” It is this fabrication of reality which has become known as the holocaust. Reitlinger ignored and misused documents Reitlinger. Reitlinger is a Jew and some of his cirumcized brother have claimed his misuse of documents means he underestimated the alleged murders.
Korherr, commissioned by Himmler calculated that, from 1937 to December 1942, the number of Jews in Europe had fallen by 4 million. Between October 1939 and December 31, 1942 , 1.274 million Jews had been "processed" at the camps of General Government and 145,000 at the camps in Warthegau.
Korherr denied all knowledge of the Holocaust, saying that he had "only heard about exterminations after the collapse in 1945."

In a letter he sent to the German magazine Der Spiegel in July 1977, Korherr said that he had not written the report on Himmler's order" and that the

statement that I had mentioned that over a million Jews had died in the camps of the Generalgouvernement and the Warthegau through special treatment is also inaccurate. I must protest against the word 'died' in this context. It was the very word 'Sonderbehandlung' ['special treatment'] that led me to call the RSHA by phone and ask what this word meant. I was given the answer that these were Jews who were settled in the Lublin district.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
You're still on the wrong thread.
LOL! Any thread where it's asked for proof of any of his cockamamie claims is the "wrong thread" for DP.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:33 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:21 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
You're still on the wrong thread.
LOL! Any thread where it's asked for proof of any of his cockamamie claims is the "wrong thread" for DP.
Surely some leeway can be given in that Zb was allegedly tried on Russians in the prison block at Auschwitz. So just proof of any gassing will be fine.
Here is one.
This is how gassings are done btw. What we want is proof of gassing by the Germans.
Bier trinken und das Leben in vollen Zügen genießen.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:14 am

Gentlemen, the name calling needs to stop. Concentrate on the issues not on your opponents character.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 pm

Such a simple question and challenge: "Prove that at least one Jew was gassed somewhere by the Nazis with hard data such as "when" and "where" it happened."

Dabbingissomuchfun and his ilk are strangely silent? Why? Has the clique from Holocaustcontroversies simply collapsed out of shame--or whatever?

Is anyone on the other side even trying to give an answer? It seems they have all given up because they know, without ever admitting it, that their entire holocaust story really is a pile of CRAP!

I just saw "Schindler's List" again on TV and it is so interesting. Can anyone really believe that no one among all those German low-lifes saw the opportunity to enrich themselves beyond their wildest dreams? The Nazis would have surely kept meticulous records of who was gassed so that the personal estates and assets of the deceased could be disposed of properly, or even "improperly"--but, there are NO such records anywhere. The opportunities for corruption were immense, even "staggering."

Well, I guess that goes to show everyone, once again, that the "Holocaust" really is a dirty Jew Hoax. Clearly, when the Nazis put those dirty, lying Jews into concentration camps--they certainly had the right idea.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:59 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 pm
Such a simple question and challenge: "Prove that at least one Jew was gassed somewhere by the Nazis with hard data such as "when" and "where" it happened."

Dabbingissomuchfun and his ilk are strangely silent? Why? Has the clique from Holocaustcontroversies simply collapsed out of shame--or whatever?

Is anyone on the other side even trying to give an answer? It seems they have all given up because they know, without ever admitting it, that their entire holocaust story really is a pile of CRAP!

I just saw "Schindler's List" again on TV and it is so interesting. Can anyone really believe that no one among all those German low-lifes saw the opportunity to enrich themselves beyond their wildest dreams? The Nazis would have surely kept meticulous records of who was gassed so that the personal estates and assets of the deceased could be disposed of properly, or even "improperly"--but, there are NO such records anywhere. The opportunities for corruption were immense, even "staggering."

Well, I guess that goes to show everyone, once again, that the "Holocaust" really is a dirty Jew Hoax. Clearly, when the Nazis put those dirty, lying Jews into concentration camps--they certainly had the right idea.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!

HA!

You made a big mistake calling me out (BTW, I am not affiliated with HC, but I do like them).

Get rekt, kiddo.

Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:06 pm

Oh, but I'm not done handing Fritz's teeth to him:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:06 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:04 pm
Please explain, Dabbingissomuchfun. Do you even understand my question and challenge? Obviously, not!

FPBerg
Let's see, I posted evidence compilated by the Germans themselves for their mass murder, and you... reject that?

LOL!

Ego vici.

PS: Do you even read German? If so, then you wouldn't be asking that question.