Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by Huntinger » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:12 am

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:33 pm
turnagains axed me to starts anew topics about his lies about me lyings , so i dids in the siberias. and nows im offski

Auf Wiedersehen.. I will add there is nothing else to add unless there is some hard evidence.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

AirfixGeneral

Re: Prove that at least one Jew was definitely gassed with supporting hard data such as when and where?

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:12 am
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:33 pm
turnagains axed me to starts anew topics about his lies about me lyings , so i dids in the siberias. and nows im offski

Auf Wiedersehen.. I will add there is nothing else to add unless there is some hard evidence.
you needs to keep up. the korherr reports and the witness testimonys is hard evidence of gassings . this was established years ago, and on here a few weeks ago. your ramblings abouts it are irrelevants and dont make sense, so anythings you say on the matter can be dismissed as rubbish, which if you is true to forms that includes what you are goings to say next too. okays ? thanks .

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:42 pm

Since when is an "eyewitness account" regarded as "hard evidence" of anything?

Here's something which should jolt your very small brain: https://www.jaxprivateinvestigator.com/ ... -evidence/

FPB

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:13 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:31 pm
you needs to keep up. the korherr reports and the witness testimonys is hard evidence of gassings . this was established years ago, and on here a few weeks ago. your ramblings abouts it are irrelevants and dont make sense, so anythings you say on the matter can be dismissed as rubbish, which if you is true to forms that includes what you are goings to say next too. okays ? thanks .
If you think the Korherr report is hard evidence then you have more severe limitations mentally than just your elevator accident. It is not even anecdotal but suppositions, a mere statistical report. I think you have nothing more to add on this.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:08 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:42 pm

Here's something which should jolt your very small brain: https://www.jaxprivateinvestigator.com/ ... -evidence/

FPB
Herr SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer despite intense searching there is no evidence. We have pleaded for evidence to present. No evidence of credulity is forthwith and it does seem that the current world is progressing on a lie of unimaginable proportions.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:23 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:13 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:31 pm
If you think the Korherr report is hard evidence then you have more severe limitations mentally than just your elevator accident. It is not even anecdotal but suppositions, a mere statistical report. I think you have nothing more to add on this.
yep a statistical reports about how manys ju-ju gassed in ar camps, amongstts other stuff.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:24 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:42 pm

FPB
when it corroborates with documentary evidences. like the korherr reports

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:27 am

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:24 am
Nothing corroborates, if it does then please present the evidence.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:27 am
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:24 am
Nothing corroborates, if it does then please present the evidence.
witnesses claim gassings, perpetrators admit to gassings, it is proven nazis use euphemisms, special treatments mean murders, 1.3 million missing ju-ju , no ju-ju alive come forward to say evauateds to russian easts, no nazi confirm evacuation to russian easts, ashes found at treblinkas, samples of remains founds at ar camps in excavations, local villagers confirms seeing fires and smellings dead bodies. job done.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:15 am

Airfix runs his mouth and calls it proof. Job done.