John Wear's excellent website

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:46 pm

zionist-occupation wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:36 am
Dabbing wrote: Indirectly, the U.S. may have funded ISIS, but to imply that the U.S. deliberately wanted ISIS and Al-Qaeda to succeed is just, baffling. The U.S. is currently in the middle of a war fighting ISIS, they took back a lot of territory but it's still going to take some time to fully rout out the terrorists. Bruh, if you're going to make conspiracies, at least be coherent about them.
It's not a conspiracy that the West created Al-Qaeda, just a historical fact.

Yeah, in the Afghanistan war, against the Soviet Union.


WHY, OH WHY, WOULD THE WEST WAGE WAR WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY FUNDING THAT VERY GROUP?


Why did they take out their top commander, Bin Laden, then?


I mean, he did help the U.S. back in the 1980s...






It's like the U.S. and the SU during WW2. Sure, against Germany, they're allies, but otherwise...
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:46 am
Dabbing wrote: Indirectly, the U.S. may have funded ISIS, but to imply that the U.S. deliberately wanted ISIS and Al-Qaeda to succeed is just, baffling.
Directly funded them you mean.
The U.S. is currently in the middle of a war fighting ISIS,
USA and Israel fund ISIS.
Bruh, if you're going to make conspiracies, at least be coherent about them.
Bruh? That tells me all I need to know about you. :lol:

The entire topic from the beginning "FAKE BEHEADING VIDEOS AND THE FAKE WAR ON TERROR."
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1986

I have more resources and facts at my disposal than you can comprehend. What you chose to do now with what I have compiled is up to you. I do suggest you take a week to read a few pages every day. Learn something! Just know that I am not going to re-start old arguments all over again. The facts are in. They can speak for themselves.



Early on to fight the SU, yes, but all other funding later on came indirectly.


While currently waging war against them, while currently liberating territory from them.


Didn't Trump get recently criticized for pulling troop from Syria because ISIS had not yet been defeated?


Like, wtf is even your point?


Don't even bother to back up your statements with arguments, just comment on my 'bruh.'







The facts, are on my side.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

VFX
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by VFX » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:59 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 pm
The facts, are on my side.
Clarify your point please, which side? your left, your right or your back. ;)
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

Werd
Posts: 9002
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Werd » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:35 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:43 pm
the Dachau gas chamber was most likely experimental and not as mass-murdery as the ones in the East.
WHAT DACHAU GAS CHAMBER? :lol:

Werd
Posts: 9002
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Werd » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:37 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 pm
Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:46 am
"FAKE BEHEADING VIDEOS AND THE FAKE WAR ON TERROR."
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1986


I have more resources and facts at my disposal than you can comprehend. What you chose to do now with what I have compiled is up to you. I do suggest you take a week to read a few pages every day. Learn something! Just know that I am not going to re-start old arguments all over again. The facts are in. They can speak for themselves.
[you] Don't even bother to back up your statements with arguments, [you] just comment on my 'bruh.'
I don't JUST do that. Pay attention to what you clearly missed. I supplement my comments with mountains of evidence that I posted over several days but had gathered over several years of collecting and digging.
The facts, are on my side.
What facts? :lol:
WHY, OH WHY, WOULD THE WEST WAGE WAR WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY FUNDING THAT VERY GROUP?
Look into the global drug trade and see how nearly all the time, corrupted intelligence agencies are behind it. Afghanistan is about making sure opium comes back so the CIA can make dirty money on the black market and fund themselves and keep what they do off the books to prevent oversight from otherwise non corrupted people. You can start by studying the work of Michael Ruppert (deceased) and Gary Webb (deceased). Better yet, look into the Iran Contra scandals which was a swap of drugs for guns.
Why did they take out their top commander, Bin Laden, then?
Bin Laden was dead by 2001. He was in a hospital in Dubai in 2001 right before September getting kidney treatment. French intelligence confirmed this.

Benazir Bhutto went on live television and declared that Osama Bin Laden had been dead for years and that many in the Pakistan ISI knew it. Which means the CIA also knew and were helping perpetuate a myth. She was later taken out by a CIA hit squad. She needed to be shut up.
Last edited by Werd on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

VFX
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by VFX » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:43 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:35 am
WHAT DACHAU GAS CHAMBER? :lol:
I think he is referring to this stage prop at Dachau. It was actually a shower bath for the mortuary and cremation. However, fantasy reigns in the minds of some people. A gas chamber with water grates on the floor. Some people are a special kind of stupid.
Image
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

Werd
Posts: 9002
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Werd » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 am

An american says he saw it. Good enough I guess. :roll:

VFX
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:54 pm
Location: München, Deutschland
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by VFX » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:29 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:17 am
An american says he saw it. Good enough I guess. :roll:
As mentioned some people are a special kind of stupid. They think the world is their world, their fantasy. Deluded people with more social issues than most other countries on the planet, not the least to mention a leader more fit to be a minor exhibit at a Berlin Zoo.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 am

VFX wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:59 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:49 pm
The facts, are on my side.
Clarify your point please, which side? your left, your right or your back. ;)

Argumentum ad hominem, the refusal to reply to the arguments of the opponent but merely concentrating on a few, select bits just to mock him, isn't an argument and actually is typical SJW behavior.


This is why I left revisionism.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:35 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:43 pm
the Dachau gas chamber was most likely experimental and not as mass-murdery as the ones in the East.
WHAT DACHAU GAS CHAMBER? :lol:


The report by a doctor, that is to say, an actual 3rd party witness who found that most victims died of typhus (no scheiss...), but that some may have been gassed.


How do you explain that?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 12 guests