John Wear's excellent website

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Rev2018
Posts: 81
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:10 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Rev2018 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 pm

Many thanks for the link FPBerg. I have just read a few articles - this website is superb!

Turnagain
Posts: 5957
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Turnagain » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:06 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sure, some may have used hyperbole and exaggeration, but the vast, vast majority of their claims should be accurate.
Really? In that case, trot out some of your claims that should be accurate. Hyperbole and exaggeration my shiny hiny. Those clowns were supposedly describing the premeditated murder of over a million people in just the AR camps. Why would they need "exaggerations" or "hyperbole" to bolster such a horror story? They were lying, Dabbing. Get over it.

For starters, that the NS killed Jews for no other reason than their ethnicity is true.


Second, some people may want to add to the shock and horror value by inventing stories, to corroborate the ones with are. For example, if I were to witness rape, I could describe it as a person being raped, but I could also add that the person 'beat the victim with a cane, that I was going to get killed as I witnessed it,' etc.



Thomas Jefferson claimed he learned Spanish in nineteen (19!) days. Does that mean he didn't learn Spanish at all? Falsus in uno =/ Falsus in omnibus.


No way so many people happen to all lie. The overwhelming aspect of their testimonies remains: Mass-murder by the NS.
The NS killed Jews because they were Jews? Just because you say so doesn't make such claptrap true, Dabbing. What about the Haavara agreement? Why would the NS go to the trouble of helping the Jews to emigrate if all they wanted to do was kill Jews?

The notion that some people wanted to add to the, "...the shock and horror value..." is just your mindless assertion. Why was there no need to add to the "shock and horror" of the Rwanda genocide or the genocide of Pol Pot in Cambodia? Then there's the millions dead by the hand of Stalin's favorite executioner, the Jew, Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich in the Ukrainian Holomodor. No need to add to the shock and horror of those genocides. You also conveniently "forget" such tales of the holyhoax as the bear and the eagle eating a Jew per day, the pedal powered brain bashing machine, the electric jerk-off machine that forced male Jews to ejaculate until their testicles blew up and they died, the vast underground electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl and, of course, forcing Jews to climb trees so that the trees could be felled and the Jews killed. Those are just a fraction of the absurd lies told by "eyewitnesses" to the holyhoax.

Right, "The overwhelming aspect of their testimonies remains: Mass-murder by the NS." Wiernik and Rajchman couldn't even get the number or size of the graves straight but you declare them credible. How many lies are you willing to swallow, Dabbing, before you even begin to entertain the notion that such clowns as Wiernik, Rajchman et al. are lying through their teeth?

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:28 am

And you people need to know there never were sanctions against food and medicine,
Those three articles I cited proved that was a lie. The UN sanctions ruined child mortality rate and caused starvation. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. Like a politician.
I was responsible for getting food in there
Clearly that wasn't the case since so many people died.
and I was responsible for getting food in there and getting Saddam Hussein to pump oil.
Also bullshit as one of my articles showed.
The Security Council responded to these concerns earlier this year when it offer Iraq the opportunity to sell $2 billion worth of oil to purchase food and medicines under United Nations supervision, the second such offer in four years. Iraq rejected both as infringements of its sovereignty and has continued to demand an unconditional end to sanctions.

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:45 am

Propaganda? Yes, for the truth.
:lol:
DISMF believes in the Dachau gas chamber.

There is no helping this lunatic.

zionist-occupation
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by zionist-occupation » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:36 am

Dabbing wrote: Indirectly, the U.S. may have funded ISIS, but to imply that the U.S. deliberately wanted ISIS and Al-Qaeda to succeed is just, baffling. The U.S. is currently in the middle of a war fighting ISIS, they took back a lot of territory but it's still going to take some time to fully rout out the terrorists. Bruh, if you're going to make conspiracies, at least be coherent about them.
It's not a conspiracy that the West created Al-Qaeda, just a historical fact.


Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by Werd » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:46 am

Dabbing wrote: Indirectly, the U.S. may have funded ISIS, but to imply that the U.S. deliberately wanted ISIS and Al-Qaeda to succeed is just, baffling.
Directly funded them you mean.
The U.S. is currently in the middle of a war fighting ISIS,
USA and Israel fund ISIS.
Bruh, if you're going to make conspiracies, at least be coherent about them.
Bruh? That tells me all I need to know about you. :lol:

The entire topic from the beginning "FAKE BEHEADING VIDEOS AND THE FAKE WAR ON TERROR."
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1986

I have more resources and facts at my disposal than you can comprehend. What you chose to do now with what I have compiled is up to you. I do suggest you take a week to read a few pages every day. Learn something! Just know that I am not going to re-start old arguments all over again. The facts are in. They can speak for themselves.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:28 pm

Rev2018 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 pm
Many thanks for the link FPBerg. I have just read a few articles - this website is superb!
I am here to inform you that your website of choice gravely misinforms you. The website 'Wears Warts' is infinitely better.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:36 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:06 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:45 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sure, some may have used hyperbole and exaggeration, but the vast, vast majority of their claims should be accurate.
Really? In that case, trot out some of your claims that should be accurate. Hyperbole and exaggeration my shiny hiny. Those clowns were supposedly describing the premeditated murder of over a million people in just the AR camps. Why would they need "exaggerations" or "hyperbole" to bolster such a horror story? They were lying, Dabbing. Get over it.

For starters, that the NS killed Jews for no other reason than their ethnicity is true.


Second, some people may want to add to the shock and horror value by inventing stories, to corroborate the ones with are. For example, if I were to witness rape, I could describe it as a person being raped, but I could also add that the person 'beat the victim with a cane, that I was going to get killed as I witnessed it,' etc.



Thomas Jefferson claimed he learned Spanish in nineteen (19!) days. Does that mean he didn't learn Spanish at all? Falsus in uno =/ Falsus in omnibus.


No way so many people happen to all lie. The overwhelming aspect of their testimonies remains: Mass-murder by the NS.
The NS killed Jews because they were Jews? Just because you say so doesn't make such claptrap true, Dabbing. What about the Haavara agreement? Why would the NS go to the trouble of helping the Jews to emigrate if all they wanted to do was kill Jews?

The notion that some people wanted to add to the, "...the shock and horror value..." is just your mindless assertion. Why was there no need to add to the "shock and horror" of the Rwanda genocide or the genocide of Pol Pot in Cambodia? Then there's the millions dead by the hand of Stalin's favorite executioner, the Jew, Lazar Moiseyevich Kaganovich in the Ukrainian Holomodor. No need to add to the shock and horror of those genocides. You also conveniently "forget" such tales of the holyhoax as the bear and the eagle eating a Jew per day, the pedal powered brain bashing machine, the electric jerk-off machine that forced male Jews to ejaculate until their testicles blew up and they died, the vast underground electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl and, of course, forcing Jews to climb trees so that the trees could be felled and the Jews killed. Those are just a fraction of the absurd lies told by "eyewitnesses" to the holyhoax.

Right, "The overwhelming aspect of their testimonies remains: Mass-murder by the NS." Wiernik and Rajchman couldn't even get the number or size of the graves straight but you declare them credible. How many lies are you willing to swallow, Dabbing, before you even begin to entertain the notion that such clowns as Wiernik, Rajchman et al. are lying through their teeth?


Originally, they did want to do so. There was much debate over what to do with the Jews, and indeed, emigration was the first thought to come in mind. However, later on, the National Socialists changed their mind and their Final Solution from 'emigration' to 'extermination' as the former was no longer possible, and because the latter is permanent. They helped in the 1930s, not so much in the 1940s.


Actually, some people do so. There are multitudes of testimony available of these other crimes that contain parts just as absurd as the 'bear and eagle eating a Jew per day, the pedal powered brain bashing machine, the electric jerk-off machine that forced male Jews to ejaculate until their testicles blew up and they died, the vast underground electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl and, of course, forcing Jews to climb trees so that the trees could be felled and the Jews killed.' The point still remains, that falsus in uno = falsus in omnibus. The odd detail may be exagerrated, but the central point of their these is true. There's no way so many people all came along in a deliberate conspiracy to smear the Germans for something they never did.




I wouldn't! What am I? The person who counts exactly or approximately how many bodies are put? No, I instead do my job without questioning. That some guy can't help remember how many bodies, doesn't mean there were no bodies. Does it even matter? How many strawmans are you willing to make, when I never said that every aspect of the eyewitness testimony is true? I take the central part of the testimony, apply it to the pre-existing evidence and make my conclusions. If someone tells me that the Germans ate 100 Jewish babies per day, they're obviously playing it for drama, but in this case, I can also add deliberate smear. There's a difference, mate.


I gave an example with Thomas Jefferson
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:41 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:28 am
And you people need to know there never were sanctions against food and medicine,
Those three articles I cited proved that was a lie. The UN sanctions ruined child mortality rate and caused starvation. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. Like a politician.
I was responsible for getting food in there
Clearly that wasn't the case since so many people died.
and I was responsible for getting food in there and getting Saddam Hussein to pump oil.
Also bullshit as one of my articles showed.
The Security Council responded to these concerns earlier this year when it offer Iraq the opportunity to sell $2 billion worth of oil to purchase food and medicines under United Nations supervision, the second such offer in four years. Iraq rejected both as infringements of its sovereignty and has continued to demand an unconditional end to sanctions.


Yeah, but that was indirect damage. If the UN removed that part which prohibits sanctions towards medical supplies and food, the casualties would have been higher.


Some people helped Jewish prisoners escape NS Persecution, that doesn't mean all of them got out. Wouldn't it be weird to admit to a 500 000 death toll, while simultaneously implying that you got all the required supplies there?


Point being, the UN's offer wasn't about lifting sanctions (and remember, oil wasn't an exception); it simply was a counter-offer. Since they provided exceptions to food and medicine, they were going to sell that to Iraq in exchange for their oil, that is to say, their ability to wage war.


But all of this is simply off-topic for the simple fact that the base question: "Did Madeleine Albright actually say without any regret (unequivocally) that 500 000 dead men, women and children in Iraq is justified?" is answered by No.


The rest is policy-debating.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: John Wear's excellent website

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Werd wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:45 am
Propaganda? Yes, for the truth.
:lol:
DISMF believes in the Dachau gas chamber.

There is no helping this lunatic.

I base my statements on facts, and if an autopsy implies that there may have been gassings there, then I'm going to come to the conclusion that there may have been gassings there.


That said, the Dachau gas chamber was most likely experimental and not as mass-murdery as the ones in the East.


What's lunatical is disregarding facts and resorting to ad hominems.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests