Are the Sonderkommando photos forgeries?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Are the Sonderkommando photos forgeries?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
Gee, you took the worst version out of them all, didn't you? That said, the worker has clothes, which helps distinguish him from the body which isn't clothed at all. Look at the white parts of the worker and compare them to that of the body. So much for 'critical thinking skills'...
This is good enough to compare and contrast the skin tones of the workers with the alleged human masse. Of course after a gassing the reports were that the bodies were blue/green/black not white as snow: if cyanide was used as alleged they of course would have a lovely reddish hue which would certainly show up. These bodies are like a "white out" one may experience in snow. As there was quite a time differential between photos lividity conditions would have shown. This is clearly an amorphous mass of drawn humanity added and badly drawn at that. However, there will no doubt be a few that think this is genuine, just as there are those who think Santa Clause is real and the tooth fairy comes. The Holocaust Museum if they have the originals should get these photos checked by experts.
Discoloration may happen by postmortem blood pooling or decomposition, and therefore has minimal value in establishing cause of death. What matters and what is relevant, is that in this photo, the Germans are shown to burn the bodies of their deceased prisoners. Doesn't matter if typhus, suicide, gassing, whatever, that's my point, as to account for the lack of remains, speaking of which, I can produce photos to represent some remains, bodies, etc.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:52 pm

Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:02 pm
Discoloration may happen by postmortem blood pooling or decomposition, and therefore has minimal value in establishing cause of death. What matters and what is relevant, is that in this photo, the Germans are shown to burn the bodies of their deceased prisoners. Doesn't matter if typhus, suicide, gassing, whatever, that's my point, as to account for the lack of remains, speaking of which, I can produce photos to represent some remains, bodies, etc.
The colour of the bodies were spoken about by the (((eye witnesses))). It has a huge value in establishing cause of death, especially if they are pinkish: however,we are talking about the photos here, whether or not it is a fake. With typhus in many instances the skins has a rash often due to scratching or other reasons.
Child with typhus rash
Rachel Auerbach, “In the Fields of Treblinka,” says The bodies were naked; some of them were white, others were blue and bloated. In “Charakterystyka metód Treblinki” it was stated corpses of a violet-blue color were tossed out of the cars
At Birkenau "The bodies were smeared with excrement, vomit and blood. The skin assumed a pink hue." research project

Yankel Wiernik wrote:
The chamber was filled, the motor turned on and connected with the inflow pipes and, within 25 minutes at the most, all... were standing up dead... the thread of their lives had been cut off. ...they all were yellow from the gas.

Eliyahu Rosenburg wrote:
...The corpses were very bloated, their skin looked grey-white [grauweisslich] and easily peeled off, so that it hung from them like shreds. Their eyes protruded and the tongues hung out of their mouths.
It was now our task to quickly carry the dead on wooden stretchers to a pit...
"

Dario Gabbai wrote:
" ...I see them all dead, standing up with the children, black and blue...

Henryk Tauber testifies that corpses were coloured.

So here are the apparent facts on death
After 30 minutes:
  • The skin gets purple and waxy
  • The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
  • Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called Lividity
  • The hands and feet turn blue
In the photos above all of the corpses are white with none of the signs indicated by either the liewitnesses or indeed normal lividity. It is suggested that the cameraman was there for about 30 mins at least and the alleged people would have died long before then. No matter what you are suggesting the fact that these bodies are near an apparent gaskammer and crematoria, though being burned outside is suggestive, highly suggestive of foul play. This was the intention behind those photos.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:52 pm
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:02 pm
The colour of the bodies were spoken about by the (((eye witnesses))). It has a huge value in establishing cause of death, especially if they are pinkish: however,we are talking about the photos here, whether or not it is a fake. With typhus in many instances the skins has a rash often due to scratching or other reasons.
Child with typhus rash
Rachel Auerbach, “In the Fields of Treblinka,” says The bodies were naked; some of them were white, others were blue and bloated. In “Charakterystyka metód Treblinki” it was stated corpses of a violet-blue color were tossed out of the cars
At Birkenau "The bodies were smeared with excrement, vomit and blood. The skin assumed a pink hue." research project

Yankel Wiernik wrote:
The chamber was filled, the motor turned on and connected with the inflow pipes and, within 25 minutes at the most, all... were standing up dead... the thread of their lives had been cut off. ...they all were yellow from the gas.

Eliyahu Rosenburg wrote:
...The corpses were very bloated, their skin looked grey-white [grauweisslich] and easily peeled off, so that it hung from them like shreds. Their eyes protruded and the tongues hung out of their mouths.
It was now our task to quickly carry the dead on wooden stretchers to a pit...
"

Dario Gabbai wrote:
" ...I see them all dead, standing up with the children, black and blue...

Henryk Tauber testifies that corpses were coloured.

So here are the apparent facts on death
After 30 minutes:
  • The skin gets purple and waxy
  • The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
  • Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called Lividity
  • The hands and feet turn blue
In the photos above all of the corpses are white with none of the signs indicated by either the liewitnesses or indeed normal lividity. It is suggested that the cameraman was there for about 30 mins at least and the alleged people would have died long before then. No matter what you are suggesting the fact that these bodies are near an apparent gaskammer and crematoria, though being burned outside is suggestive, highly suggestive of foul play. This was the intention behind those photos.

Take a look at this photo.

Normally, you'd think the shells are white, or at least close enough, but that is not the case. Black and white photos can make light or pale colors be white. That said, even then, the color of the body is of minimal (read, not of no) importance, as discoloration can be 'artificially' caused as well, ie: by postmortem blood or decomposition.

However, speaking of Typhus, I don't see any marks in the photo, so I doubt it's from Typhus.

Pink can be close to white, as shown here (not the best example, but still):

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9Wky-lLW8SM/maxresdefault.jpg

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:26 pm

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 pm

The shells in both photos look real but one cannot say that about the white spaghetti people.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 am

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:26 pm
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:15 pm

The shells in both photos look real but one cannot say that about the white spaghetti people.

'Spaghetti' isn't an honest classification of the deceased people, as I have showed (the part with the blue circle) that the limbs aren't curved so to speak.

White, yes, but naked people will be white invariably - this is Europe, lol!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:22 pm

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 am
'Spaghetti' isn't an honest classification of the deceased people, as I have showed (the part with the blue circle) that the limbs aren't curved so to speak.

Fake bad drawings can be called anything except art. Europeans may be called white but not that white to the point of being bleached. This is why the colouring or lack of it could be compared and contrasted with the workers who are also white. It looks like spaghetti woman has had her necked stretched. This is seriously a real bad fake job.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:22 pm
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:38 am

Fake bad drawings can be called anything except art. Europeans [sic] may be called white but not that white to the point of being bleached. This is why the colouring or lack of it could be compared and contrasted with the workers who are also white. It looks like spaghetti woman has had her necked stretched. This is seriously a real bad fake job.

I wouldn't call them bleached, the workers aren't as white (in most parts) presumably because of shadow, angle, getting hands dirty, wearing clothes, etc. The spaghetti woman's neck isn't out of the ordinary. If anything, the face is a little... bizarre.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:35 pm
I wouldn't call them bleached, the workers aren't as white (in most parts) presumably because of shadow, angle, getting hands dirty, wearing clothes, etc. The spaghetti woman's neck isn't out of the ordinary. If anything, the face is a little... bizarre.
These corpses would have been covered in shit, menstrual blood. So there would have been plenty of marking on them all right. 2000 people create a lot of poop. Can't have been washed off down in the cellars as there is inadequate drainage due to the settling tanks being higher (if done in a leichenkeller). I think it is a bad fake job. Doesnt matter if it was real, if it was one would need to ask why they were not disposed of in the Krema ovens. Of course the implication is that there were soooooooo many gassed that they had to be burned outside. (this is Nessie think) No hard evidence anywhere just suggestions.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:35 pm
These corpses would have been covered in shit, menstrual blood. So there would have been plenty of marking on them all right. 2000 people create a lot of poop. Can't have been washed off down in the cellars as there is inadequate drainage due to the settling tanks being higher (if done in a leichenkeller). I think it is a bad fake job. Doesnt matter if it was real, if it was one would need to ask why they were not disposed of in the Krema ovens. Of course the implication is that there were soooooooo many gassed that they had to be burned outside. (this is Nessie think) No hard evidence anywhere just suggestions.

Defecation postmortem takes time, it's not instant. By that time, the bodies are in crematoria or cremation pyres, and if there was poop, the SKs would clean up, since it's not cool. It's easier outside, or maybe it wasn't functioning properly at the time. The implication may also be true.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Gas produced inside the body following death that will cause peeing and pooping. There’s really not much to say about this, right? Death is simply not pretty, nor was it meant to be. First, your blood stops flowing and begins to pool and settle wherever it is at in the body. Essentially, it congeals and turns the body purple and pink. Next, with no blood flowing, your body begins to turn cold, a phase known as algor mortis — or death chill. Hour by hour the body temperature will drop by 1.5 degrees (Fahrenheit), until it matches room temperature. Meanwhile, the more commonly known rigor mortis, when the dead body stiffens, occurs generally within two to six hours.

There would be enough poop and dirt to smear those bodies, not the least being the colour of death combined with that of gassing: those dolls in the photo below look far more authentic than the spaghetti people.