Are the Sonderkommando photos forgeries?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Trolljegeren

Are the Sonderkommando photos forgeries?

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:14 am

[Edit: This topic was plit from: The 'sonderkommando photos' – what do they show & "prove"? ~DC]

One must let you decide.
This where one is led to believe that it is taken from a Krema window
or this which clearly shows it is a prop, or is this a fake. Fakes amongst fakes.???
Compare the two photos. First one shows probable clothes being burned. The one below shows bodies edited in.
A closer view shows the spaghetti woman. It is clearly fake, long before cool cgi.
You alone must decide the honesty of these photos.
These photos have been discussed before here. It was thought that these were taken from the Dresden Ohio train tragedy.
Sonderkommando photo Birkenau or Dresden,Ohio? . This was started by Nessie 2016. After the first page it quickly dissipated into the crap of who lied and who didn't with the photos forgotten about and finally ended up talking about the Prussian Blue staining. However, here is a chance to talk of the integrity of these photos. It is clear that doctoring of the photos had occurred, but why? Where is the evidence apart from a single pole rising in the air that this is from the Dresden Ohio crash.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Are the Sonderkommando photos forgeries?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:27 pm

I don't understand your first point.

The watermark immediately proves that the upper photo was a retouch of the lower photo.

See previous thread.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:29 pm

Also, the photo from the Dresden Ohio crash, is a retouch of the original, SK photo.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:54 pm

The photographs were first distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures, with the black frames in the two fire-pit images removed.
In 1940, the Polish Spy Witold Pilecki presented a plan to his superiors to enter Germany's Auschwitz concentration camp at Oświęcim to gather intelligence on the camp from the inside and organize inmate resistance. His superiors approved the plan and provided him with a false identity card in the name of "Tomasz Serafiński" Pilecki organized the underground Union of Military Organizations (ZOW) at Auschwitz while working in various kommandos and surviving pneumonia. Many smaller underground organizations at Auschwitz eventually merged with ZOW. ZOW provided the Polish underground with invaluable information about the camp; they sent reports to Warsaw from October 1940, and the reports were forwarded via the Polish resistance to the British government in London beginning in March 1941. These reports were a principal source of intelligence on Auschwitz for the Western Allies. Pilecki hoped that either the Allies would drop arms or troops into the camp, or that the Home Army would organize an assault on it from outside.

It is clear that Mr Pilecki had political aims and the resistance movements he set up were clearly an intelligence organization. No doubt Cameras were smuggled into the camp via the Polish resistance or intelligence. The aim is to get anything that would damn the Germans. As mentioned it is known that the females according to the narrative about to be gassed undressed in the changing room not in the woods nearby; one of the photos shows a naked woman apparently running to meet Yahweh. This was not just a few snapshots but organized; no doubt the resistance within the camps knew of the rumours Pilecki had started and decided to gather evidence to suggest the truth of Pileckis report. As the film was smuggled out of the camp via a toothpaste tube shows the involvement of "Intelligence" organization. The photos were deliberately "cropped" to focus on the individuals; it were these cropped photos that were published and distributed. In other words the Intelligence organization manipulated the photos to get maximum impact, most people did not bother to crop photos in those days. These people also had the ability and the motivation to add the spaghetti woman and company all of which are totally blurred in comparison to the men and a different skin colour.
Wiki
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:31 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:54 pm
The photographs were first distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures, with the black frames in the two fire-pit images removed.
In 1940, the Polish Spy Witold Pilecki presented a plan to his superiors to enter Germany's Auschwitz concentration camp at Oświęcim to gather intelligence on the camp from the inside and organize inmate resistance. His superiors approved the plan and provided him with a false identity card in the name of "Tomasz Serafiński" Pilecki organized the underground Union of Military Organizations (ZOW) at Auschwitz while working in various kommandos and surviving pneumonia. Many smaller underground organizations at Auschwitz eventually merged with ZOW. ZOW provided the Polish underground with invaluable information about the camp; they sent reports to Warsaw from October 1940, and the reports were forwarded via the Polish resistance to the British government in London beginning in March 1941. These reports were a principal source of intelligence on Auschwitz for the Western Allies. Pilecki hoped that either the Allies would drop arms or troops into the camp, or that the Home Army would organize an assault on it from outside.

It is clear that Mr Pilecki had political aims and the resistance movements he set up were clearly an intelligence organization. No doubt Cameras were smuggled into the camp via the Polish resistance or intelligence. The aim is to get anything that would damn the Germans. As mentioned it is known that the females according to the narrative about to be gassed undressed in the changing room not in the woods nearby; one of the photos shows a naked woman apparently running to meet Yahweh. This was not just a few snapshots but organized; no doubt the resistance within the camps knew of the rumours Pilecki had started and decided to gather evidence to suggest the truth of Pileckis report. As the film was smuggled out of the camp via a toothpaste tube shows the involvement of "Intelligence" organization. The photos were deliberately "cropped" to focus on the individuals; it were these cropped photos that were published and distributed. In other words the Intelligence organization manipulated the photos to get maximum impact, most people did not bother to crop photos in those days. These people also had the ability and the motivation to add the spaghetti woman and company all of which are totally blurred in comparison to the men and a different skin colour.
Wiki

"they were cropped to focus on the figures,"

Bingo.

No comment for the rest aside from:

"These people also had the ability and the motivation to add the spaghetti woman and company all of which are totally blurred in comparison to the men and a different skin colour."

'Adding' implies that there was a genuine photo taken, but then retouched by the Poles. I ask you: what were those men doing? Was the smoke retouched as well? What was the original photo about? The blur is inconsequential, considering the circumstances of the man taking the photos. If I was to get caught taking a photo of a cover-up, I'd bet my life that it wouldn't end well for me. It's not even that much of a big deal, as I can discern the contents. Look at the guy on the far-left, he is also 'blurred.' My guess would be the smoke. Hell, there's a photo of a guard at Nuremberg completely blurred, too.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:38 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:31 pm
Huntinger wrote:

Wiki

Bingo.

"These people also had the ability and the motivation to add the spaghetti woman and company all of which are totally blurred in comparison to the men and a different skin colour."

'Adding' implies that there was a genuine photo taken, but then retouched by the Poles. I ask you: what were those men doing? Was the smoke retouched as well? What was the original photo about? The blur is inconsequential, considering the circumstances of the man taking the photos. If I was to get caught taking a photo of a cover-up, I'd bet my life that it wouldn't end well for me. It's not even that much of a big deal, as I can discern the contents. Look at the guy on the far-left, he is also 'blurred.' My guess would be the smoke. Hell, there's a photo of a guard at Nuremberg completely blurred, too.
The point is that these were taken by and for Intelligence; it is a function of Intelligence agencies to provide disinformation and this is no better way, especially as they wanted the Allies to attack. I suggest you look at the photo with spaghetti lady who's total lack of clarity is in total contrast to the workers. The colour of the skin is different. It is clear spaghetti lady and the other people are fabrications.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:42 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:38 pm
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:31 pm
Huntinger wrote:

Wiki

Bingo.

The point is that these were taken by and for Intelligence; it is a function of Intelligence agencies to provide disinformation and this is no better way, especially as they wanted the Allies to attack. I suggest you look at the photo with spaghetti lady who's total lack of clarity is in total contrast to the workers. The colour of the skin is different. It is clear spaghetti lady and the other people are fabrications.

Yeah, they were for propaganda. Propaganda doesn't mean false information, it means information that helps your cause. Goebbels was a propagandist, and he called it spreading the truth.

I've dealt with the spaghetti lady on our other thread (The one with turnagain).

The skin color is inconsistent even amongst the SKs IMO. I'd chalk it up to some people getting their hands dirty, shadows, sun angle (what?), etc. Unless they are blacks doing the job ( :lol:), it's purely aesthetics.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:18 pm

Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:42 pm

The skin color is inconsistent even amongst the SKs IMO. I'd chalk it up to some people getting their hands dirty, shadows, sun angle (what?), etc. Unless they are blacks doing the job ( :lol:), it's purely aesthetics.
The intention of the photos was for misinformation from the Polish Intelligence Agency. You seem unable to even imagine the deviousness that spies get up to: pretty dirty work actually and yes they do do wicked things, very wicked indeed.
I think from the photo below one can see a huge discrepancy in the amophous blob of alleged dead humanity and the clarity of the worker. You have said your point and it is known so this is for the interest of other people, some of who may have "critical thinking and observation skills".
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:18 pm
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:42 pm

The intention of the photos was for misinformation from the Polish Intelligence Agency. You seem unable to even imagine the deviousness that spies get up to: pretty dirty work actually and yes they do do wicked things, very wicked indeed.
I think from the photo below one can see a huge discrepancy in the amophous blob of alleged dead humanity and the clarity of the worker. You have said your point and it is known so this is for the interest of other people, some of who may have "critical thinking and observation skills".

Nah, it was for information, the mis- doesn't apply. If there was nothing incriminating, there was nothing incriminating. The Germans self-incriminated themselves though, and the Poles reported, just like how the Soviets incriminated themselves at Katyn.

Gee, you took the worst version out of them all, didn't you? That said, the worker has clothes, which helps distinguish him from the body which isn't clothed at all. Look at the white parts of the worker and compare them to that of the body. So much for 'critical thinking skills'...

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:36 pm

Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
Gee, you took the worst version out of them all, didn't you? That said, the worker has clothes, which helps distinguish him from the body which isn't clothed at all. Look at the white parts of the worker and compare them to that of the body. So much for 'critical thinking skills'...
This is good enough to compare and contrast the skin tones of the workers with the alleged human masse. Of course after a gassing the reports were that the bodies were blue/green/black not white as snow: if cyanide was used as alleged they of course would have a lovely reddish hue which would certainly show up. These bodies are like a "white out" one may experience in snow. As there was quite a time differential between photos lividity conditions would have shown. This is clearly an amorphous mass of drawn humanity added and badly drawn at that. However, there will no doubt be a few that think this is genuine, just as there are those who think Santa Clause is real and the tooth fairy comes. The Holocaust Museum if they have the originals should get these photos checked by experts.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎