Were there any mentions of the Holocaust in Churchill et al?

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: Were there any mentions of the Holocaust in Churchill et al?

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:46 pm

torus9 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:33 pm
I can refer to any massacre as a Holocaust. However, the Holocaust is, well, the one from 41-45. You do know also which Holocaust is being referred to, so you're just deflecting. That dictionary didn't get blasted for anti-semitism or HD so it's by default false.
Yes, you can indeed refer to any massacre as a holocaust. And in doing so you're inevitably invoking theological overtones and the inherent superstitions that accompany it. Holokaustos from a 3rd century translation of the Old Testament has nothing to do with "massacres", genocide, or even "roughing up". It was an act of love and devotion to YHVH.

Hmmm, The YMCA, or Young Man Christian Association and YHVH, perhaps tenuous but there's a connection here...

"It's fun to pray to the YHVH.
It's fun to pray to the YHVH.

He's got all the right rules!
He's got all the right toys!
And he circumcised all the boys!

It's fun to pray to the YHVH..."

I'm not, but hey, to each his own, I guess..
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!