More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain
Posts: 5621
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:46 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am
Believe as you wish, Dabbing, but it's a fake. Claiming that it's real isn't an argument, either.
And the "topic" is about magically disappearing Jude, not about Dabblings misconceptions and denial of reality. What it thinks is superfluous to your arguments. He is a non event just recently posted to educate us all. Be helpful if some real information was found. To answer this question one must ask if Jude were there in the first place to disappear, or is their presence more light, mirrors and shadows: I strongly suspect it is, a part of a Soviet Intelligence Operation that started in Poland or perhaps even before.
Indeed, the thread was about 20,000 Jews who were allegedly shot and thrown into the Danube river. Dabbing is apparently now claiming that the 20,000 were shot, cremated and had their cremains thrown into the river.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4429
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:40 am

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 am
Indeed, the thread was about 20,000 Jews who were allegedly shot and thrown into the Danube river. Dabbing is apparently now claiming that the 20,000 were shot, cremated and had their cremains thrown into the river.
Oh the Danube, I mistakenly thought it was the Rhine. TBH I have never heard of this one; Jude do not need swimming lessons though dead ones can't swim, especially after being cremated. Could you update us all on this scanario. Forgive my ignorance but I never heard of this; the beautiful blue Danube rises in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald) mountains of Bavaria and flows for some 1,770 miles (2,850 km) to its mouth on the Black Sea. Along its course it passes through 10 countries: Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine. Tell us more of this alleged misdeed. Of course you know anyone can say anything about Jude being murdered with no legal action of liability: it is an open cheque book without limitation, only open to ones imagination. I feel this one is just another one of those.
Image
Danube
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

Turnagain
Posts: 5621
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:14 am

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:40 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 am
Indeed, the thread was about 20,000 Jews who were allegedly shot and thrown into the Danube river. Dabbing is apparently now claiming that the 20,000 were shot, cremated and had their cremains thrown into the river.
Oh the Danube, I mistakenly thought it was the Rhine. TBH I have never heard of this one; Jude do not need swimming lessons though dead ones can't swim, especially after being cremated. Could you update us all on this scanario. Forgive my ignorance but I never heard of this; the beautiful blue Danube rises in the Black Forest (Schwarzwald) mountains of Bavaria and flows for some 1,770 miles (2,850 km) to its mouth on the Black Sea. Along its course it passes through 10 countries: Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine. Tell us more of this alleged misdeed. Of course you know anyone can say anything about Jude being murdered with no legal action of liability: it is an open cheque book without limitation, only open to ones imagination. I feel this one is just another one of those.
Image
Danube
Nope, it was the Danube. Nisco opened the thread with a long quote from Carolyn Yeager about the Jews who where allegedly shot and thrown into the Danube in Budapest. Drop back to page one and read Yeager's article. As Nisco said, it's just another case of the disappearing Jews.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4429
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:21 am

Thank you. In 1940, under pressure from Germany, Hungary joined the Axis powers. The following year, Hungarian forces participated in the invasion of Yugoslavia and the invasion of the Soviet Union. The Arrow Cross Party was a far-right fascist party led by Ferenc Szálasi, which formed a government in Hungary known as the Government of National Unity. Thia if it happend was purely a Hungarian issue and nothing to do with the Reich. In fact according to Peter Lantos, he and his family were glad to pay their fare out of Hungary as the Germans were friendly. It always seems to be semi Nazis that cause the issues as though there was no common ground only a complete misperception.
𝕰𝖎𝖓 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍, 𝖊𝖎𝖓 𝕱𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8334
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by been-there » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:03 am

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:18 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:56 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:37 pm
I'm not discussing whether the photos are "authentic" photos from Birkenau in the summer of 1944. I myself am convinced they are. I also suspect that they do capture open-air cremations of human corpses.
I will even acknowledge the possibility that they may even be photos that capture the aftermath of a mass-gassing,
But what I'm discussing with you is your confirmation-bias logic which you exhibit in all of your replies, where you choose and express only that interpretation, and only that possibility and ONLY that speculation which confirms the belief you started with. I regard it as delusional behaviour. I regard that as stupid reasoning. It's self-deluding logic.

You can't even understand an alternative interpretation let alone consider its credibility.

. . . .

This topic-thread is about the red-herring argument of "magically disappearing Jews". The SK photos and the aerial photos can be used to pinpoint exactly where the burning pits were located. Archeological forensic research could be done at that precise location and any remains/cremains could be unearthed and analysed. THAT would be the logical, honest, intelligent, empirical way to conduct a genuine historical enquiry. But as we all know, such an approach is anathema to the guardians of the 'H' industry. They would be outraged at the merest suggestion of genuine scientific research.

As Thomas Paine so wisely observed, so long ago: "it is error only and not truth that shrinks from enquiry".
Well, what is 'that' interpretation which I espouse that confirms my already established beliefs, biases, etc.?
I interpret this photo as SKs burning bodies, which means that bodies would have been disposed that way. Since the bodies were disposed of by burning, their remains must have been hidden as well: isn't that the point of a cover-up?
You choose to believe that because a photo is blurred it means a person who 1.) definitely was a sonder kommando 2.) photographed under pressure and 3.) fear of execution if caught, 4.) therefore its a genuine photo.

All of those numbered arguments are assumptions and also are logical non sequiturs. Which is why I posted another blurred photo, to show blur can be as a result of any number of reasons, both accidental and contrived.
The point being the photos may have been deliberately photographed in that way to give a deliberately false impression of being taken under severe danger and to allow unclear photos to be used as propaganda to support the truths mixed with deceptions of Vrba and Wexler and their 'Auschwitz report'.

Do you understand what a logical 'non sequitur' is?

Here is another one from you:
Dabbing wrote:Since the bodies were disposed of by burning, their remains must have been hidden as well: isn't that the point of a cover-up?
Cremation of human corpses is not' proof the cremains will be "hidden". There is no proof that there was any "cover up". You have started with a belief system which you mistakenly consider factual, and then interpret everything to fit that. Its called the logical fallacy of begging the question.
E.g. "the Bible is the Word of God, because it says so in the Bible"

Do you see?
...The person who took the photo was Alberto Errera alias Alex, and he was a SK.
We don't know with certainty any of that. As previously explained the first appearance of this photo claimed another person was the photographer. This is yet again another example of you starting from the position that the currently consensus 'belief' is true and arguing ONLY from that position.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
...it's because the taker was either a piss-poor photographer, or he was simply acting out of fear.
That reasoning is known as a 'false dichotomy'. Another equally viable explanation has been given above, highlighted in green.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
Now, to give context, Aktion 1005 is supposed to be this top-secret Op. carried out by SKs whom are highly trained — with maximum precision and accuracy — to dispatch of the burnt bodies.
Are you serious? From what source have you derived the idea that SKs were “highly trained”?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
When a guy recorded Hitler's private talk with Mannerheim, he got threatened with death when caught.
Yet again you are starting from the position that post-war testimony made to demonise Germans is factually true. You will never be able to properly understand this history until you lay that assumption aside, at least temporarily.
That story is OBVIOUSLY a false demonisation, as the recording being made of the discussion between Hitler and Mannerheim WAS discovered, and the persons who were making that recording WERE NOT killed, nor was the recording confiscated. It was only forced to be curtailed. The recording was allowed to remain with the Finns and no-one was troubled further.

The naivety with which people believe this demonisation of Hitler, his supporters, his army staff and his bodyguards amuses me. Imagine the beginning of a confidential talk between Churchill and Franco was discovered by the accompanying British staff and bodyguards to be being secretly recorded by Franco's team and was curtailed — yet the recording was allowed to remain with the Spanish and no-one was troubled further. No-one would give it further thought. But people conditioned with decades of victor-propaganda through film, TV and mass-media demonic caricatures of 'eeevil Nazties' can no longer think rationally. Just so is it with the current compulsory understanding of the experiences of Jews under Axis occupation, now enforced throughout the world with the ironically racist exaltation as THE Holocaust’. I.e. very few people can approach the topic rationally and unemotionally. You Dabbing are just one of many who are currently incapable of suspending 'belief' in the story just long enough to apply some critical thinking to its main tenets. Its a mass delusion, and you are one of its many victims. Try to come out of it, and try to think clearly and logically.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
I just explained the reason for the blur, but even then, it's clear enough that I can figure out what is going on...
No, you just expressed an a priori belief based on nothing other than years of conditioning to believe.

Look up 'false dichotomy'


DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
The proof of the cover-up, is that photo.
(Oh boy) That is yet another non sequitur logical fallacy. :roll:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
That's what happened to the bodies. It's more like this:
> I see a photo of people burning bodies.
> Burning bodies is to get rid of them.
> Therefore, there was a cover-up, as there are no bodies.
And that is another.

It seems useless to argue further. As a proverb says
"there is none so blind as they who will not see. None so deaf as they who will not hear."

Image

Image
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 5621
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:35 am

As of 1980, Germany had paid reparations to 4,344,378 holyhoax survivors. Source: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v08/v08p243_Weber.html Since it's alleged that ~5.5-6 million were killed during the holyhoax, we have a grand total of around 10 million Jews who were rounded up, put into concentration camps or were otherwise inconvenienced by the eeevul Narzis. Anyone care to explain just where those eeevul Narzis managed to find 10 million Jews in the areas they controlled during WW II?

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:06 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:29 pm
This is not a thread on logic and is off the table. Please keep on topic. Many did die as a result of disease, famine loss of infra structure due to allied bombing. What SS-Hauptsturmführer Rudolf Höß says is of little consequence to the disappearing Jude. He was under Soviet control via the Poles. One cannot authenticate anything he has said or done. The only reality is that he gasped his last breath at Auschwitz.

The Allies never bombed Auschwitz, not even its trains, railways, etc. In fact, a large amount of criticism is directed towards the Allies for that.



Hoess should have been hellbent on proving his captors' 4 million figure, but he didn't. He instead settled for 1 million.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am
DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:21 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 pm
Your spaghetti women is an airbrushed fake, Dabbing. Get over it.
Not an argument.
Believe as you wish, Dabbing, but it's a fake. Claiming that it's real isn't an argument, either.
Claiming that it's real with arguments is though. Ignoring them and claiming it isn't, isn't.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:09 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:46 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am
Believe as you wish, Dabbing, but it's a fake. Claiming that it's real isn't an argument, either.
And the "topic" is about magically disappearing Jude, not about Dabblings misconceptions and denial of reality. What it thinks is superfluous to your arguments. He is a non event just recently posted to educate us all. Be helpful if some real information was found. To answer this question one must ask if Jude were there in the first place to disappear, or is their presence more light, mirrors and shadows: I strongly suspect it is, a part of a Soviet Intelligence Operation that started in Poland or perhaps even before.

That's the point, genie. The missing bodies can be explained by what the SKs did with Aktion 1005, this has everything to do (BTW, it's 'Dabbing,' not 'Dabbling') with the topic. They were there; Eastern Europe was one of the richest Jew-Populated areas in the world pre-war. After the war, not so much, and by 'after the war,' I mean before the exodus to Israel et al.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:33 am
Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:46 am
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:20 am
Believe as you wish, Dabbing, but it's a fake. Claiming that it's real isn't an argument, either.
And the "topic" is about magically disappearing Jude, not about Dabblings misconceptions and denial of reality. What it thinks is superfluous to your arguments. He is a non event just recently posted to educate us all. Be helpful if some real information was found. To answer this question one must ask if Jude were there in the first place to disappear, or is their presence more light, mirrors and shadows: I strongly suspect it is, a part of a Soviet Intelligence Operation that started in Poland or perhaps even before.
Indeed, the thread was about 20,000 Jews who were allegedly shot and thrown into the Danube river. Dabbing is apparently now claiming that the 20,000 were shot, cremated and had their cremains thrown into the river.

Strawman, never even pronounced my opinion on that subject.


That said, the thread is about the 'disappearing' Jews; anything goes if it explains it.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests