More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Re: More "Magically Disappearing jew" Nonsense

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:52 pm
Stamp your feet harder and shriek louder, Dabbing.
Not an argument.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:12 pm

DabbingIsSoMuchFun wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Not an argument.
it's as good an argument as your claim that the spaghetti woman is real and the photo is proof that the holyhoax occurred as advertised.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:14 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:12 pm
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Not an argument.
it's as good an argument that your spaghetti woman is real and the photo is proof that the holyhoax occurred as advertised.

False analogy.

You compare outright dodging of one's points to actually proving one's point. You also completely strawmaned my interpretation, which EXPLICITLY says, that BY ITSELF, this photo means nothing more than that the Germans burned bodies of their deceased inmates. Voila.

Two logical fallacies in one comment? Impressive, to be sure.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:56 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:37 pm
I'm not discussing whether the photos are "authentic" photos from Birkenau in the summer of 1944. I myself am convinced they are. I also suspect that they do capture open-air cremations of human corpses.
I will even acknowledge the possibility that they may even be photos that capture the aftermath of a mass-gassing,
But what I'm discussing with you is your confirmation-bias logic which you exhibit in all of your replies, where you choose and express only that interpretation, and only that possibility and ONLY that speculation which confirms the belief you started with. I regard it as delusional behaviour. I regard that as stupid reasoning. It's self-deluding logic.

You can't even understand an alternative interpretation let alone consider its credibility.

. . . .

This topic-thread is about the red-herring argument of "magically disappearing Jews". The SK photos and the aerial photos can be used to pinpoint exactly where the burning pits were located. Archeological forensic research could be done at that precise location and any remains/cremains could be unearthed and analysed. THAT would be the logical, honest, intelligent, empirical way to conduct a genuine historical enquiry. But as we all know, such an approach is anathema to the guardians of the 'H' industry. They would be outraged at the merest suggestion of genuine scientific research.

As Thomas Paine so wisely observed, so long ago: "it is error only and not truth that shrinks from enquiry".
Well, what is 'that' interpretation which I espouse that confirms my already established beliefs, biases, etc.?
I interpret this photo as SKs burning bodies, which means that bodies would have been disposed that way. Since the bodies were disposed of by burning, their remains must have been hidden as well: isn't that the point of a cover-up?
Here is just one example of your false logic when approaching this. You chose to believe that because a photo is blurred it means a person who 1.) definitely was a sonder kommando 2.) photographed under pressure and 3.) and feared certain execution if caught, 4.) therefore its a genuine photo.

All of those numbered arguments are assumptions and also are logical non sequiturs. Which is why I posted another blurred photo, to show blur can be as a result of any number of reasons, both accidental and contrived.
The point being the photos may have been deliberately photographed in that way to give a deliberately false impression. Firstly of being taken under severe danger. And to allow unclear photos to be used as propaganda to support the truths mixed with deceptions of Vrba and Wexler and their 'Auschwitz report'.

Do you understand what a logical 'non sequitur' is?

Here is another one from you:
Dabbing wrote:Since the bodies were disposed of by burning, their remains must have been hidden as well: isn't that the point of a cover-up?
Cremation of human corpses is not' proof the cremains will be "hidden". Nor is there definitive proof that there was any "cover up".

You have again started from a possibly false premise. The very premise that is being debated.

You start with a belief system which you mistakenly consider to be factual, and then you interpret everything to fit that. Its called the logical fallacy of begging the question.
E.g. "the Bible is the Word of God, because it says so in the Bible"

Do you see?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:18 pm
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:56 pm
been-there wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:37 pm
I'm not discussing whether the photos are "authentic" photos from Birkenau in the summer of 1944. I myself am convinced they are. I also suspect that they do capture open-air cremations of human corpses.
I will even acknowledge the possibility that they may even be photos that capture the aftermath of a mass-gassing,
But what I'm discussing with you is your confirmation-bias logic which you exhibit in all of your replies, where you choose and express only that interpretation, and only that possibility and ONLY that speculation which confirms the belief you started with. I regard it as delusional behaviour. I regard that as stupid reasoning. It's self-deluding logic.

You can't even understand an alternative interpretation let alone consider its credibility.

. . . .

This topic-thread is about the red-herring argument of "magically disappearing Jews". The SK photos and the aerial photos can be used to pinpoint exactly where the burning pits were located. Archeological forensic research could be done at that precise location and any remains/cremains could be unearthed and analysed. THAT would be the logical, honest, intelligent, empirical way to conduct a genuine historical enquiry. But as we all know, such an approach is anathema to the guardians of the 'H' industry. They would be outraged at the merest suggestion of genuine scientific research.

As Thomas Paine so wisely observed, so long ago: "it is error only and not truth that shrinks from enquiry".
Well, what is 'that' interpretation which I espouse that confirms my already established beliefs, biases, etc.?
I interpret this photo as SKs burning bodies, which means that bodies would have been disposed that way. Since the bodies were disposed of by burning, their remains must have been hidden as well: isn't that the point of a cover-up?
You choose to believe that because a photo is blurred it means a person who 1.) definitely was a sonder kommando 2.) photographed under pressure and 3.) fear of execution if caught, 4.) therefore its a genuine photo.

All of those numbered arguments are assumptions and also are logical non sequiturs. Which is why I posted another blurred photo, to show blur can be as a result of any number of reasons, both accidental and contrived.
The point being the photos may have been deliberately photographed in that way to give a deliberately false impression of being taken under severe danger and to allow unclear photos to be used as propaganda to support the truths mixed with deceptions of Vrba and Wexler and their 'Auschwitz report'.

Do you understand what a logical 'non sequitur' is?

Here is another one from you:
Dabbing wrote:Since the bodies were disposed of by burning, their remains must have been hidden as well: isn't that the point of a cover-up?
Cremation of human corpses is not' proof the cremains will be "hidden". There is no proof that there was any "cover up". You have started with a belief system which you mistakenly consider factual, and then interpret everything to fit that. Its called the logical fallacy of begging the question.
E.g. "the Bible is the Word of God, because it says so in the Bible"

Do you see?

In all fairness, the actual, definitive, decisive proof of this photo's genuinety is that it's corroborated by an air photo and that the background is leg7t. The person who took the photo was Alberto Errera alias Alex, and he was a SK. The 2 and 3) is less of an assumption and more a logical conclusion: since 2/4 missed their mark completely, it's because the taker was either a piss-poor photographer, or he was simply acting out of fear. Now, to give context, Aktion 1005 is supposed to be this top-secret Op. carried out by SKs whom are highly trained - with maximum precision and accuracy - to dispatch of the burnt bodies. When a guy recorded Hitler's private talk with Mannerheim, he got threatened with death when caught. If someone were to photograph Aktion 1005, then the cover-up... is blown. Hence, it was taken under extreme prejudice.

Nice usage of the word 'logical fallacy,' but not as good implementation of it. Non sequiturs are supposed to be conclusions that don't follow the previous statement ie;

"People generally like to walk on the beach. Beaches have sand. Therefore, having sand floors in homes would be a great idea!"

I just explained the reason for the blur, but even then, it's clear enough that I can figure out what is going on. Remember, this was taken from a window, the image of only the SKs with bodies is the result of cropping.

The proof of the cover-up, is that photo. That's what happened to the bodies. It's more like this:

> I see a photo of people burning bodies.

> Burning bodies is to get rid of them.

> Therefore, there was a cover-up, as there are no bodies.

A++++ for effort, but a C for impact. Pleasure conversing with you, sir.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:06 pm

Yep, that spaghetti woman is real because her neck is longer than her face and her head is the same size as her arse but it's blurred so it's real. Shriek louder, Dabbing.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:14 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:06 pm
Yep, that spaghetti woman is real because her neck is longer than her face and her head is the same size as her arse but it's blurred so it's real. Shriek louder, Dabbing.
I have just made a post on that in the other thread about Witold Pileckis intelligence organisations attempt at "misinformation" towards the end of the war. The camera was smuggled in and the film was smuggled out via a toothpaste tube. The intention was the same then as it was in 1940;
Pilecki hoped that either the Allies would drop arms or troops into the camp, or that the Home Army would organize an assault on it from outside.
Wiki. The photos were "cropped" which is a nice word for "doctored" which is why spaghetti woman appears out of proportion, out of focus in comparison to the workers and with a totally different skin colouration at odds with Zb gassing.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Turnagain wrote:
'neck longer than face'

What?

'head same size as her arse'

WHAT?

Shriek louder, turnagain. Maybe, your gurus will save you, eventually.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:26 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:14 pm
Turnagain wrote:
I have just made a post on that in the other thread about Witold Pileckis intelligence organisations attempt at "misinformation" towards the end of the war. The camera was smuggled in and the film was smuggled out via a toothpaste tube. The intention was the same then as it was in 1940;
Pilecki hoped that either the Allies would drop arms or troops into the camp, or that the Home Army would organize an assault on it from outside.
Wiki. The photos were "cropped" which is a nice word for "doctored" which is why spaghetti woman appears out of proportion, out of focus in comparison to the workers and with a totally different skin colouration at odds with Zb gassing.

Which thread?

Also, cropped as to remove the window, there's no sinister meaning there, mate. It's purely for convenience. Window or not, it's irrelevant. The 'spaghetti' woman appears normal, if albeit more deformed than the other bodies.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:02 pm

Your spaghetti women is an airbrushed fake, Dabbing. Get over it.