The smell of burning bodies.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:40 pm

I am re-reading Mattognos and Grafs books on Treblinka and will post information when it comes to the smell of burning bodies.
On August 22, 1944, the Pole Kazmierz Skarzyński gave the following
statement: p66 Treblinka
Incarcerated Jews in the camp reported that many hundreds of prisoners
at a time were penned in hermetically sealed chambers and were asphyxiated
by pumping out the air. The people died very quickly – in 10 or
12 minutes. According to the stories of the Jews, the oven [sic] was a pit of
25 m in length, 20 m wide and 5-6 m deep, with a grate made out of train
rails on the bottom of the pit, which served as an air vent. The bodies were
piled on the rails and burned. The glow from the fire was visible at a distance
of 15 km. During the day a black smoke spread. In a strong wind, the
smell of burning was still perceptible 30 km from the camp.”
Of course one may notice that the alleged executions were carried out according to Kazmierz Skarzynksi by asphyxiation due to the air being pumped out. We are to understand that the eyewitness was confused, especially when at Nuremberg the three methods of execution were asphyxiation, streaming and electocution. I suggest the eyewitness is not confused just a liar. How would he know how far away the glow from a fire could be seen? How would he know that the smell of burning could be discerned 30km away. According to Holocaust Controversies the August 24, 1944 report by a Soviet investigative commission found that there were “statements of hundreds of inhabitants of villages” within a 10-15 km radius of the death camp who saw giant columns of black smoke from the camp, while inhabitants as close as 2 km to the camp (in the village of Vul’ka-Kronglik) stated that they actually heard the cries of people.
This investigative committee was in fact the Extraordinary State Commission tasked with falsifying documents and forensic science in order to reverse the blame and charged Germany with the Katyn Massacre by the Soviets. The Extraordinary State Commission (Чрезвычайная Государственная Комиссия) was a Soviet government agency formed by the Council of People's Commissars on 2 November 1942, by a decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet. It was tasked with investigating World War II crimes against the Soviet Union and collecting documentation which would confirm material losses caused by Nazi Germany. Anything this commission reported was usually for Soviet propaganda purposes. It was responsible for the Katyn cover up. With the support of the Soviet Secret Police people had no choice but to comply with their wishes. It is they alone who fabricated the Holocaust. It is highly that they influenced the testimony of of any eyewitnesses including Kazmierz Skarzyński, not in the interests of truth but for their own purposes.
Geheime Staatspolizei

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3050
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm
Your video of Moshe Zylberberg isn't the USC video used by Hunt. "This video is part of the Columbus Jewish Community's Holocaust Survivor Testimonial Archive." You are batting .000 for the videos from the USC Shoah foundation institute used by Hunt to debunk the notion that Treblinka was an "extermination camp" and show that it was a transit camp.


And the relevance of the above is .......?

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm
At one time those interviews must have been available or Hunt couldn't have used them in his video. Hunt got his hands on them somehow and whether or not they were ever available to the public is irrelevant since they obviously do exist. It's also obvious that USC isn't allowing the public to view them. Gee, imagine that, Jews hiding evidence that their holyhoax is a fake and a fraud. Whoda' thunk it?
There's fuck all in these video interviews that needs to be hidden , as demonstrated by me demolishing your latest tragic and laughable attempt to deny the historical truth. Lol, are you that fucking deluded you think 'da joos' have got together and said 'oh vey, these vitnesses no mention the smells - so lets hide them from the public " . Christ sake , this is getting so desperate its becoming embarrassing :oops:
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm
OK, I'll try one more time to explain why the 225,000 Jews are relevant. I doubt if you can comprehend it but I'll try. According to the Hofle message, by December 31, 1942, 713,555 Jews had transited through Treblinka. Hoaxers claim that they were all gassed and buried. It's also claimed that an additional ~225,000 were sent to Treblinka to be gassed and cremated during 1943. Jews arriving in January and February of '43 were presumably gassed and buried. Then the great exhumation and toasting on the magic Jew barbeque began. The last Jews arrived at Treblinka on August 19, 1943 and were alleged to have been executed and cremated. Where in hell do you get the idea that cremations only lasted until July, 1943 and numbered only 700,000 cadavers? From that pillar of credibility, Yankel Wiernik?
If you had bothered to read my post I said the 700,000 that were previously buried before March 43 when the cremations started were cremated between March and July 43 . So what is your problem ? The 225,000 Jews who arrived after Feb 43 were cremated between March and August 43. So again, what is your problem ? What the fuck are you even arguing about ? :roll:
Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:03 pm
The fact is that it's claimed that the stench of Treblinka spread far and wide from both dead bodies and the cremations. It's also a fact that of those very credible witnesses, not one of them mentioned any noxious odors during their short stays in Treblinka. It's also a fact that those interviews are no longer available for viewing by the general public at the USC film archive.

No graves, no exhumations, no magic Jew barbeque, no noxious odors and no effing holyhoax.
Didn't take long before you moved the goal posts eh ? To start with you were only interested in the smells from burning dead bodies, now after your argument has been completely smashed to pieces you've decided to throw into the ring the smells from decomposing bodies as well. So whats it to be, Turnagain ? You fancy your chances at 'plan B' now that 'plan A' has been kicked into touch ? :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3050
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:53 pm

PS - why has Turnagain decided not to comment on Moshe Zylberberg's claims that he was selected by Mengele at Treblinka ? He usually loves these sort of yiddish faux pauxs as it gives him an excuse to dismiss witnesses as liars !! Not this time though. Strange that innit ? :roll: :roll:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:54 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:47 pm
There's fuck all in these video interviews that needs to be hidden , as demonstrated by me demolishing your latest tragic and laughable attempt to deny the historical truth. Lol, are you that fucking deluded you think 'da joos' have got together and said 'oh vey, these vitnesses no mention the smells - so lets hide them from the public " . Christ sake , this is getting so desperate its becoming embarrassing :oops:

If you had bothered to read my post I said the 700,000 that were previously buried before March 43 when the cremations started were cremated between March and July 43 . So what is your problem ? The 225,000 Jews who arrived after Feb 43 were cremated between March and August 43. So again, what is your problem ? What the fuck are you even arguing about ? :roll:

Didn't take long before you moved the goal posts eh ? To start with you were only interested in the smells from burning dead bodies, now after your argument has been completely smashed to pieces you've decided to throw into the ring the "smells from decomposing bodies" as well. So whats it to be, Turnagain ? You fancy your chances at 'plan B' now that 'plan A' has been kicked into touch ? :lol:
It would be nice if people could have their thoughts in writing without the unnecessary Anglo Saxon, which lowers the tone of the forum. Turnagain in the post above this one I have mentioned that the Чрезвычайная Государственная Комиссия or the Soviet Investigative Commission was responsible for collecting the information alluded to by Das Prussian to due coercian of witnesses and presenting that evidence. These are the same people responsible for the Katyn coverup and other anomalies. Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Turnagain
Posts: 3858
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:08 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
And the relevance of the above is .......?
You are the one complaining about the entire videos not being shown so what's the relevance?
Das Prussian wrote:
There's fuck all in these video interviews that needs to be hidden , as demonstrated by me demolishing your latest tragic and laughable attempt to deny the historical truth. Lol, are you that fucking deluded you think 'da joos' have got together and said 'oh vey, these vitnesses no mention the smells - so lets hide them from the public " . Christ sake , this is getting so desperate its becoming embarrassing :oops:
If there's nothing in the USC videos that needs to be hidden then why all of your whining about viewing the entire videos? Hunt's use of them is sufficient and none of the witnesses mention any noxious odors. That the interviews are currently unavailable is most likely due to the fact that Hunt used them to debunk the claim that NO Jews left Treblinka alive except for the handful who escaped after an uprising. Peter Black of Yad Vashem clearly stated in a letter to Hunt that NO Jews left Treblinka alive save the escapees. Where did I say that the videos were hidden due to none of the interviewees mentioning the smell of burning cadavers? A quote would do quite nicely

It's obvious that thousands of Jews DID transit through Treblinka for other destinations. How do you account for that in light of the official tale that NOBODY left Treblinka alive except the escapees? How do you account for the fact that none of the deportees said anything about noxious odors? You mentioned "embarrassment"?
Das Prussian wrote:
If you had bothered to read my post I said the 700,000 that were previously buried before March 43 when the cremations started were cremated between March and July 43 . So what is your problem ? The 225,000 Jews who arrived after Feb 43 were cremated between March and August 43. So again, what is your problem ? What the fuck are you even arguing about ? :roll:
Just for openers, you're talking out of your nether regions. According to Hofle, 713,555 Jews transited through Treblinka by December 31, 1942. According to hoaxers, they were all gassed and buried. I know that 713,555 and 700,000 are big numbers but one is larger than the other. In addition to that, more Jews were sent to Treblinka supposedly to be gassed and buried through January and February of 1943. In early March the order was given to exhume and cremate the buried Jews. Additional Jews for a total of 225,000 were sent to Treblinka until August 19, 1943 to be executed and cremated. However, there are witnesses in the USC videos who claim to have transited through Treblinka as late as September, 1943. YOU were the one nattering on about 700,000 being cremated by July, 1943 so what the hell were YOU arguing about?
Das Prussian wrote:
Didn't take long before you moved the goal posts eh ? To start with you were only interested in the smells from burning dead bodies, now after your argument has been completely smashed to pieces you've decided to throw into the ring the smells from decomposing bodies as well. So whats it to be, Turnagain ? You fancy your chances at 'plan B' now that 'plan A' has been kicked into touch ? :lol:
YOU were the one to "move the goalposts" by quoting so-called "witnesses" who were puking from the smell of decomposing bodies from miles away from Treblinka. None of the interviewees from the USC videos mentioned the odor of burning flesh OR the stench of decomposing bodies. If you don't want a rebuttal of your cockamamie claims, don't bring them up.

Turnagain
Posts: 3858
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:21 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
PS - why has Turnagain decided not to comment on Moshe Zylberberg's claims that he was selected by Mengele at Treblinka ? He usually loves these sort of yiddish faux pauxs as it gives him an excuse to dismiss witnesses as liars !! Not this time though. Strange that innit ? :roll: :roll:
Yeah, Dr. Mengele at Trelinka. That's a good 'un. However, the Jewish Center's interview of Zylberberg has nothing to do with the USC interviews or the interviewees not mentioning any noxious odors during their stays at Treblinka. Try to stay on task, DP.

Turnagain
Posts: 3858
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Huntinger, I've begun reading Mattogno's and Graf's work on Treblinka but have made very little headway with it. I know, I should bear down and get it done but for me, the holyhoax is already proven a load of hogwash so acquiring more knowledge of it is a real slog. However, Treblinka is my favorite holyhoax tale so I must make the effort. For now, you're the RODOH resident expert so have at it. I'll chime in later.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:23 pm

I am far from the expert, I am reading it again for about the fifth time. The eye witnesses are basically not confused but total liars. It is only recently that the steaming narrative which has been described in great detail has been changed. It would be different if there was confusion but the attention to detail more than implies fabrication.
For what it is worth, your target audience for your great thoughts are not Das Prussian but the visitors or other posters who may wish to learn something. It may well be worth your while to look at what others have said here and elsewhere, even at the "silly forum" to know how the hoaxers think; you will notice that there are similarities, especially closed mindedness, apparent lack of intelligence wih an attempt to personalie your argument; to them any person who has a different view point is a "denier"; their attitude is "either you are with us or you must be against us and therefore antisemitic". The reality of course is many are just looking for honest answers which they cannot give by default. Most here seems to see little point in "debating" as such though it is good to get obvious faults pointed out; no one is perfect. I have noticed that "debating" usually results in heightened emotions due to upmanship without anything being added. Quite considered reflection I think is more appreciated though that is up to the individual poster. Often heated debate results in a banning for one or both participants as you may have noticed recently. :).
I am interesting in the "Lobstering" at the moment and the detailed technical aspects of it all mentioned in great detail but now lost in the midst of time. The hoaxers just say well the witnesses were mistaken, it was always gas. However, there are also variations on the gassing theme with some mysterious liquid added to the fuel of the diesel engine. There is talk that the Jude were not killed in the gaskammer but walked out and just fell into the pits themselves; this was the apparent protocol. It is of course all fiendish nonsense. The only stench coming from Treblinka is from the amount of rotting lies told about the place. Good luck with your reading.
Last edited by Huntinger on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Turnagain
Posts: 3858
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 pm

Indeed, Hunt, how any rational person can claim to believe the utter claptrap of the so-called witnesses to the atrocities of Treblinka is beyond my understanding. I can at least understand the motivation of Jews who profess to believe such lies since they are the ones to benefit from the holyhoax but but with people who have no vested interest in the holyhoax, it's mind boggling. Since there's no real forensic evidence of mass murder at Treblinka, witness testimony is the only evidence that it actually occurred. The tales of steam chambers, vacuum chambers, electrocution and gas chambers make the fairy tales of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy seem reasonable.

Of course, a sanitized version of these outlandish fabrications are taught to school children with no reference to the insane rantings of the original "witnesses." The internet has seemed to help with forums such as this one and CODOH. There's also Voat, a discussion forum where Jews and the holyhoax are a subject of derision along with a general discussion of news and events. It remains to be seen if the Jews can maintain their hoax or whether it collapses under the weight of its lies.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 2205
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Mönchweiler
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:08 pm
Indeed, Hunt, how any rational person can claim to believe the utter claptrap of the so-called witnesses to the atrocities of Treblinka is beyond my understanding. I can at least understand the motivation of Jews who profess to believe such lies since they are the ones to benefit from the holyhoax but but with people who have no vested interest in the holyhoax, it's mind boggling. Since there's no real forensic evidence of mass murder at Treblinka, witness testimony is the only evidence that it actually occurred. The tales of steam chambers, vacuum chambers, electrocution and gas chambers make the fairy tales of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy seem reasonable.

Of course, a sanitized version of these outlandish fabrications are taught to school children with no reference to the insane rantings of the original "witnesses." The internet has seemed to help with forums such as this one and CODOH. There's also Voat, a discussion forum where Jews and the holyhoax are a subject of derision along with a general discussion of news and events. It remains to be seen if the Jews can maintain their hoax or whether it collapses under the weight of its lies.
The Bolshevik Jude copped it from all sides, especially the Baltic Police and being linked intrinsically with the Commissars and of course the Partizani of which many were.
They had an axe to sharpen, to grind and then behead and may have been part of the Soviet Investigation Committee mentioned above from its inception. Jude eventually fell out of favour with Comrade Stalin; antisemitism in the late 1940s and early 1950s was motivated by Stalin's possible perception of Jews as a potential "fifth column", just like Herr Hitler did in the 1930; however by then the Committee had started the Holocaust ball rolling with the continual fabrication of evidence such as the fake accounts of cremations and smells at Treblinka. Stalin was correct, these people could chop and change; it were they that ousted the Tsar with the incumbent revolution. The eye witnesses of the AR camps were theirs and theirs alone. The Holocaust and the eyewitnesses, including the smells are a Soviet Bolshevik Jew Fabrication enforced by the Soviet Secret Police.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Friedrich Paul Berg and 4 guests