The smell of burning bodies.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:37 am

Blake sent me a link which meant fuck all to me. I aint signing up to no dodgy proxy whathaveyou. Actually i think i was pretty smart taking this approach , if you don't wanna get stung then stay away from the bee-hive , nowotimean our kid ?

What you call twaddle is actually a demonstration of how piss poor your original argument is. You're virtually suggesting that cos these yids didnt mention smelling burning bodies then your pea-sized head has interpreted that as meaning that no bodies were burnt . You will no doubt deny that this is your argument but thats what deniers do, so no surprise there. So anyway, using your spazzy logic i'm just returning serve , saying if these yids didnt mention this that or the other, then this that or the other didnt happen either. Yougetme ?

Basically, your argument is laughably shit, and you're a fucking embarrassment . End of. G'day.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 4621
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:36 am

Uh-huh, what it means is that you're too stupid to be able to follow simple instructions. Nowotimean, kiddo?

What you say is a demonstration that your twaddle is actually twaddle. IIRC there were 19 witnesses in segment two of Hunt's video who gave testimony about their stay at T-2. NONE of them, not one single witness mentioned the odor of burning flesh from the alleged cremations. That, from people who were in Treblinka throughout most of 1943 who also said that they believed that people who didn't leave with them were executed and presumably cremated.

Yes, that IS pretty damned good evidence that 850,000 cadavers weren't being cremated on open air pyres at Treblinka during 1943. They are remarkably credible witnesses while you quote "Soviet reports" along with claims of "smouldering bodies" from one witness and "fire shooting into the night sky" by another. Given the lack of mass graves, the lack of millions of pounds of human cremains, the cockamamie notion that cadavers can be cremated without using any fuel and the lack of any odor of burning flesh by very credible witnesses just about knocks your holyhoax into a cocked hat. Yougetme?

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Wow, I mean how fucking gullible can a person actually be ???? You base your tragic arguments on snippets of interviews without investigating any further.

I think it's time to rewind and for you to attempt to answer the questions I posed earlier in this debate ( the ones that you dodged cos you know it would spoil your pathetically shit argument) . Here they are again , try answering this time :

1) How long did each interview last on the video and how long was the original unedited interview ?

2) On the original interview were these people asked specifically about the smells of the camp ?

3) What specific day did these people arrive at Treblinka and was there a cremation occurring on the same day ?

And just for good measure, I want the names and details of these 19 witnesses. Then we'll take it further.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Oh yeah, and why are you dodging the question i asked about if any of these witnesses on your video mentioned having their clothes and possessions stolen by the Nazis. Also did they mention any Jews lined up on the platform waiting for trains going to Russia for resettlement. You probably still dont understand why i am asking, do you ? ( Lol worra dummy )
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3354
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:27 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:23 pm
Oh yeah, and why are you dodging the question i asked about if any of these witnesses on your video mentioned having their clothes and possessions stolen by the Nazis. Also did they mention any Jews lined up on the platform waiting for trains going to Russia for resettlement. You probably still dont understand why i am asking, do you ? ( Lol worra dummy )
Why would there be lines of trains? Most of the people did not get off the initial train. Those who did were most likely transited by truck to go to nearby work locations. This was also indicated by Peter Lantos, admittedly elsewhere but trains were only for long distance transport.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:31 pm

And thirdly, why are you lying about no fuel used to burn the bodies ? ( oops, i forgot you've only read one book on the holocaust and if it isnt in there then it didnt happen, right ? PMSL :lol: :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 4621
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:20 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
Wow, I mean how fucking gullible can a person actually be ???? You base your tragic arguments on snippets of interviews without investigating any further.
Uh-huh, no mass graves, no cremains, no explanation for how bodies were cremated without fuel and no odor of burning flesh by 19 separate witnesses to Treblinka are just "snippets." The lack of odor wasn't the only evidence, you dunce.

I have no obligation to carry out your "orders" to further research the testimony of the Treblinka witnesses. You are obviously too thick to take on the job yourself so stamping your feet and demanding that I do that for you is specious bullshit.

Das Prussian wrote:
Oh yeah, and why are you dodging the question i asked about if any of these witnesses on your video mentioned having their clothes and possessions stolen by the Nazis. Also did they mention any Jews lined up on the platform waiting for trains going to Russia for resettlement. You probably still dont understand why i am asking, do you ? ( Lol worra dummy )
Nobody denies that the Germans robbed the Jews of their valuables. That and your "Jews lined up on the platform," are just strawmen you are trying to put up to avoid the real question of why didn't the witnesses mention any smell of burning bodies?

Das Prussian wrote:
And thirdly, why are you lying about no fuel used to burn the bodies ? ( oops, i forgot you've only read one book on the holocaust and if it isnt in there then it didnt happen, right ? PMSL :lol: :lol:
Weiner said only that, "A giant torch was lit," without mentioning any fuel at all. He had previously stated that gasoline had been poured on the cadavers but the results were unsatisfactory. Only Sergeant Floss knew how to cremate bodies without fuel. Rajchman claimed that small twigs the size of toothpicks were used to kindle the cadavers. After that it took only minutes until the fire couldn't be approached any closer than 50 meters. Steiner claimed that Sergeant Floss used only enough wood to build some small campfires. Another witness claimed brushwood was used and one claimed that brush with gasoline poured on it was used to kindle the bodies. Then we have the witness who claimed that quick lime was thrown into the rail cars which killed everyone and Treblinka was used only to bury the bodies. If you have witness testimony that fuel, wood, coal, whatever, was used to cremate the cadavers then you should produce it. Or, are you saying that if I won't produce the evidence that adequate fuel was used to cremate the bodies then I must be lying? You know, like I won't produce the evidence that the witnesses DID talk about the odor of burning flesh.

Your holyhoax is a bust, DP. No graves, no magic Jew barbeque, no cremains and not even a whiff of an odor of hundreds of thousands bodies being burned on an outdoor pyre. You got zip, zero, nada. You're a whiny little loser.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:20 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Wow, I mean how fucking gullible can a person actually be ???? You base your tragic arguments on snippets of interviews without investigating any further.
Uh-huh, no mass graves, no cremains, no explanation for how bodies were cremated without fuel and no odor of burning flesh by 19 separate witnesses to Treblinka are just "snippets." The lack of odor wasn't the only evidence, you dunce.

I have no obligation to carry out your "orders" to further research the testimony of the Treblinka witnesses. You are obviously too thick to take on the job yourself so stamping your feet and demanding that I do that for you is specious bullshit.
So that's 19 interviews where you have only heard a snippet of the interview . No wonder your refusing to investigate these interviews further as your shitting your pants what else will be revealed in them. You're that shit scared of getting caught out again you even refuse to supply me with the names of these interviewees hoping I don't pop over to the Shoah collection (where they were nicked from in the first place) and watch the whole of the interviews and obtain the transcripts. Man, you're shitting yourself so much I reckon them witnesses can smell something after all, but it aint from Treblinka, it's from your trembling butt-cheeks ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:20 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Oh yeah, and why are you dodging the question i asked about if any of these witnesses on your video mentioned having their clothes and possessions stolen by the Nazis. Also did they mention any Jews lined up on the platform waiting for trains going to Russia for resettlement. You probably still dont understand why i am asking, do you ? ( Lol worra dummy )
Nobody denies that the Germans robbed the Jews of their valuables. That and your "Jews lined up on the platform," are just strawmen you are trying to put up to avoid the real question of why didn't the witnesses mention any smell of burning bodies?
So you dont deny the mass thieving operation happened in Treblinka, so tell me what your witnesses said about it then. And if they said fuck all about it, then it didnt happen right ? Lets hope for your sake they did mention it , else you're in danger of debunking the whole premise of your shitty argument !
Turnagain wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:20 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
And thirdly, why are you lying about no fuel used to burn the bodies ? ( oops, i forgot you've only read one book on the holocaust and if it isnt in there then it didnt happen, right ? PMSL :lol: :lol:
Weiner said only that, "A giant torch was lit," without mentioning any fuel at all. He had previously stated that gasoline had been poured on the cadavers but the results were unsatisfactory. Only Sergeant Floss knew how to cremate bodies without fuel. Rajchman claimed that small twigs the size of toothpicks were used to kindle the cadavers. After that it took only minutes until the fire couldn't be approached any closer than 50 meters. Steiner claimed that Sergeant Floss used only enough wood to build some small campfires. Another witness claimed brushwood was used and one claimed that brush with gasoline poured on it was used to kindle the bodies. Then we have the witness who claimed that quick lime was thrown into the rail cars which killed everyone and Treblinka was used only to bury the bodies. If you have witness testimony that fuel, wood, coal, whatever, was used to cremate the cadavers then you should produce it. Or, are you saying that if I won't produce the evidence that adequate fuel was used to cremate the bodies then I must be lying? You know, like I won't produce the evidence that the witnesses DID talk about the odor of burning flesh.

Your holyhoax is a bust, DP. No graves, no magic Jew barbeque, no cremains and not even a whiff of an odor of hundreds of thousands bodies being burned on an outdoor pyre. You got zip, zero, nada. You're a whiny little loser.
Who the fuck are "Weiner" and "Steiner" ? Fucking authors or sumfink ? Lol did you think it'd look good on your cv if you dropped a couple names in order to give the impression you've actually read more than ONE book ?? :lol: :lol: If you were gonna quote an author then why didnt you quote Yitzhak Arad - Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka - page 174 where the testimony of Heinrich Matthes is quoted ? This Treblinka Nazi mentions wood being doused with petrol , So there's your fucking evidence .

You even mention gasoline being used yourself above, yet your original argument was that NO fuel was used !! So what's all that about then ? You're so fucking confused your making claims and then debunking yourself !! What kind of a twat would act like this?? :oops:

Christ knows what all the shite about lime was meant to achieve. Sounds like you've been drinking too much lager and lime if you ask me, nowotimean ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 4621
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:13 am

Tell ya' what, Dippy, since you're a dunce I'll give you this much. Jewgle "USC shoah foundation institute." If you can handle that, then you need the full length interviews. That's a toughie but if you really bear down, maybe you can find that. From Hunt's video, here are five (5) names of his witnesses.
1. Zelda Gordon
2. Helen Schwartz
3. Eddie Bachner
4. Sam Kulway
5. Curt Parker
Now run along and do your own effing research. Don't forget to post the results. NOT what you say they are but the actual interviews where the witness speaks of the odor of burning bodies. I'm curious, too, since those interviews apparently are no longer available.

"Weiner" was a typo for "Wiernik." Yes, Wiernik did say that they tried burning the bodies with gasoline but it didn't work. What part of "unsatisfactory" don't you understand? I know it's a long word but there must be something about it that you can't comprehend. Have you tried a dictionary? Sometimes those help with understanding a word.

The "shite about lime" was just another holyhoax tale from an eyewitness who claimed to know how the eeevul Narzis offed the poor, sufferink Jews. Throw quick lime into the rail cars, load the cars with Jews and then trundle them about until they all died. Almost as good a tale as the jerk off machine, the underground electric Jew dunking tilt-a-whirl or the bear and the eagle. Those eeevul Narzis were truly inventive when it came to the ways to kill Jews.

Oh, and the witnesses didn't speak of the Earth being round so I suppose that means that you flat earthers are right? How many other things didn't they talk about so it doesn't exist or didn't happen? The battle of the bulge? The battle of Hastings? How about those pyramids? Gee, hoaxer "logic" is such fun.

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3101
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:52 pm

Thanks for the names. Now suck on this :

1) Zelda Gordon - in Treblinka February 1943
2) Helen Schwartz - in Treblinka September 1943 ***
3) Eddie Bachner - in Treblinka May 1943
4) Sam Kuluway - in Treblinka September 1942
5) Curt Parker - in Treblinka September 1942

The time period for the cremations of the 700,000 previously buried gassing victims was March-July 1943 . Only one of the above (Eddie Bachner) was in Treblinka during this period and I haven't been able to view his whole interview. 80% of your witnesses were not even in Treblinka when the cremations were being carried out so no wonder they didn't smell anything !!! But hey, thanks for the laughs - you fucking mong :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind, eh ? The otter-clubbing season will be in Alaska soon. I'm sure you'll be more successful at that than at anything you've attempted here, nowotimean ? ;)

*** there is reason to believe she never even went to Treblinka . Looks like she got all confoosed about where she did go according to SM at Skeptic Forum https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 60#p395647
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests