The smell of burning bodies.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:07 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
I don't need them to prove anything. I have enough witnesses to prove cremations and burials occurred and that serious stenches were present . And all these witnesses were knocking around Treblinka a lot longer than your video fly-by-nights, who were just passing through by all accounts.
LOL! Who, pray tell, are these witnesses? Those pillars of credibility, Wiernik and Rajchman? How about Vassili Grossman? How about Poliakov who you cited? The guy who quoted Gerstein right down to the CO producing diesel engines. Gerstein himself? Nope, ol' Gerstein is down the memory hole but his disciple, Poliakov is still going strong. Give us some names of witnesses you consider credible and links to their statements.
I've already given you the witnesses, so why are you asking again ? Just to waste time ? Why you suddenly have developed a fixation for Poliakov is a complete mystery. I can't remember putting him forward as a witness to the smells , can you ? You really are one hell of a confused individual aren't you ?

Now compare my witnesses to yours, you don't even know half their names :lol: :lol: and you are relying on what they did not say in a snippet of an interview !!!!! And you do this while keeping a straight face ??? Christ this is so f****** desperate its untrue .
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:07 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Question : What exactly is your argument if it is not to prove the absence of cremations of dead bodies ?
My argument is that the absence of odors of burning flesh is more evidence to support the fact that the magic Jew barbeque was a fantasy and no wholesale cremations of Jew's cadavers took place at Treblinka. The claim that the lack of odors is stand alone proof of no cremations at Treblinka is YOURS, DP, not mine.
Firstly you didn't originally say this, secondly there is no other evidence so how can it be 'more evidence' ? Thirdly this isn't even evidence. So what else you got ?
Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:07 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Give me some interviews where the Jews categorically say they did not witness or notice cremations or any nahrrsty odours and then we can take it from there.
Why? You have the interviews of those who didn't mention any noxious odors so if you want to refute that, go for it. I'm waiting. Remember, no graves, no exhumations, no magic Jew barbeque and NO noxious odors. Learn it. Live it. Get over it.
Why ? Because that would be better evidence than the rubbish you have originally presented, that's why !
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:01 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:33 pm

Why ? Because that would be better evidence than the rubbish you have originally presented, that's why !
This person has no need to comment Turnagain, it is off topic and has nothing to say. He cannot explain why any witnesses of credibility did not mention the stench either from the burning or the decomposition. Everything it says is gobbledygook so there is little point in responding. It is deliberetely baiting you for a response and once again you know what that is called.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Late reply. Internet connection has been on the fritz.

Das Prussian wrote:
I've already given you the witnesses, so why are you asking again ?
You've given witnesses to the gassing, the burials, the exhumations and the cremations that are alleged to have taken place at Treblinka? I can't find any posts of yours where you listed names of witnesses to the alleged atrocities at Treblinka so how about a link to them or give us the names of three or four of your preferred witnesses. You did post a quote from the Simple Simon forum from Stat Mech who said, "...small scale prisoner transfer. In fact, Poliakov (1951), Reitlinger (1953),..." I just did a short followup on the first witness he listed. Not exactly what you could call a "fixation", DP. You put Poliakov, et al forward as witnesses to "small scale" deportee transfers from Treblinka. I asked you how many deportees had been transferred from Treblinka and you've dodged that question. That had nothing to do with the odors of burning or decomposing bodies. You seem a bit confused about that, DP.
Das Prussian wrote:
Now compare my witnesses to yours, you don't even know half their names...
LOL! Now that is truly a weak suck, DP. I told you that there's a list of witnesses given at the end of Hunt's video. Go read them for yourself. Blake has given you perfectly clear instructions for how to do that. Are you demanding that I memorize the list of witnesses for your convenience?
Das Prussian wrote:
Firstly you didn't originally say this, secondly there is no other evidence so how can it be 'more evidence' ? Thirdly this isn't even evidence. So what else you got ?
There is oodles of evidence that the alleged gas chambers, the giant mass graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque are lies, figments of the imagination from your so-called witnesses. You can't even give the names of such witnesses. Who are they, DP? Hint: You can find their names and their tales in M&G's book, "Treblinka."

As far as me presenting "better evidence" why should I? You have presented NO evidence whatsoever. Zero, zip, nada.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:08 am

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm

As far as me presenting "better evidence" why should I? You have presented NO evidence whatsoever. Zero, zip, nada.
You are correct, apart from rhetoric, very similar to what people gave regarding the existence of a god two hundred years ago there is no evidence. They wish to babble on with no photos, nothing. All they have are witnesses in Soviet occupied territory. In the ten or so years the Soviets occupied much of Europe this is surely enough time to create a myth, a fabrication to promote themselves and hide their despicable deeds. It seems the Baltic States were correct to fight the Soviets then, and we salute Findland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia including their Police units that were proactive and indeed saved humanity, especially Europe. Thankfully now the Russias are a wonderful country, including the Satellite States of the Soviet Union. People think National Socialism died, but no it didn't. In a world of deception, propaganda the world did not understand what National Socialism was and indeed still is.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:30 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm
Late reply. Internet connection has been on the fritz.


Das Prussian wrote:
I've already given you the witnesses, so why are you asking again ?

You've given witnesses to the gassing, the burials, the exhumations and the cremations that are alleged to have taken place at Treblinka? I can't find any posts of yours where you listed names of witnesses to the alleged atrocities at Treblinka so how about a link to them or give us the names of three or four of your preferred witnesses.
I've supplied you with names of individuals who witnessed the smells of the dead bodies and the cremation of dead bodies. If you can't find this post of mine then that's your problem. Maybe the internet problem you experienced has manifested into some sort of eye affliction resulting in temporary blindness or something , i dunno.

I see you've now thrown in 'witnesses to gassings' now too. Nice try at trying to pretend you have asked for witnesses to gassings and I have failed to provide any. Again another case of moving the goal posts i'm afraid.
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm
You did post a quote from the Simple Simon forum from Stat Mech who said, "...small scale prisoner transfer. In fact, Poliakov (1951), Reitlinger (1953),..." I just did a short followup on the first witness he listed. Not exactly what you could call a "fixation", DP. You put Poliakov, et al forward as witnesses to "small scale" deportee transfers from Treblinka. I asked you how many deportees had been transferred from Treblinka and you've dodged that question. That had nothing to do with the odors of burning or decomposing bodies. You seem a bit confused about that, DP.


You complete buffoon. You claim I put forward 'Poliakov' as a 'witness to small scale deportee transfers' !!!! Oh really ? Poliakov was a friggin historian you twat. I quoted stat mech who mentioned Poliakov had written about it - to prove that it was NO SECRET and therefore pissing on Hunts anti Jewish conspiracy theory !!

Next you claim i 'dodged' your question about how many transfers occurred. Now lets look at the reality of the situation - my answer was as follows :
I'd have to ask SM at Skeptic for an estimate of the numbers who were transferred. I believe he has looked into it. Why do you want to know for ? Isn't this thread about smelling burning bodies ? Or have you realised what a complete cock-up you've made of your argument so you've decided to change the subject ?
Don't sound like a 'dodge ' to me, pal. And considering you never followed it up in your next post suggests you weren't even bothered if I answered you or not.
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Now compare my witnesses to yours, you don't even know half their names...

LOL! Now that is truly a weak suck, DP. I told you that there's a list of witnesses given at the end of Hunt's video. Go read them for yourself. Blake has given you perfectly clear instructions for how to do that. Are you demanding that I memorize the list of witnesses for your convenience?
Blakes advice was the usual tekky advice, it didnt correspond with reality . I still havent been able to watch the video, but you have. Now here's an idea , in the UK we have things called pens and paper , if you have similar things in Alaska then I suggest you re-watch the video, and instead of memorizing the names, as if that's the only option , you write them down using the pen and paper and then post them on here. Ok kid ? Nice one. ;)
Turnagain wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:57 pm
Firstly you didn't originally say this, secondly there is no other evidence so how can it be 'more evidence' ? Thirdly this isn't even evidence. So what else you got ?

There is oodles of evidence that the alleged gas chambers, the giant mass graves, the exhumations and the cremations on the magic Jew barbeque are lies, figments of the imagination from your so-called witnesses. You can't even give the names of such witnesses. Who are they, DP? Hint: You can find their names and their tales in M&G's book, "Treblinka."

As far as me presenting "better evidence" why should I? You have presented NO evidence whatsoever. Zero, zip, nada.
Soz to give you you the bad news, but what you class as 'evidence' is actually you putting a hillbilly voice on, acting all hysterical and expressing ill-informed and shit opinions ( and that's me being kind !)
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:35 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
Soz to give you you the bad news, but what you class as 'evidence' is actually you putting a hillbilly voice on, acting all hysterical and expressing ill-informed and shit opinions ( and that's me being kind !)
LOL! In other words, you have nothing, zip, zero, nada to refute the evidence that the hermetically sealed gas chambers, the giant mass graves, the exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque is all a vicious fantasy. You refuse to watch the video and demand that I make lists of the deportees who were interviewed. I'm not responsible for your stupidity, DP. There was no mention of noxious odors by the witnesses in the Hunt video. They are very credible witnesses while you dredge up fantasists who claim that the smells of Treblinka were overpowering from miles away. You claim that Hunt edited any mention of noxious odors from the film. Until you can offer some proof of such editing, the film stands.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:38 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:30 pm
You've given witnesses to the gassing, the burials, the exhumations and the cremations that are alleged to have taken place at Treblinka?
The NKVD had plenty of time to find and pursuade the witnesses to give evidence on anything they desired. Even after they went the Soviet Puppet state of Poland would have acted. There are no reliable witnesses, just an orchestrated litany of lies.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:35 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Soz to give you you the bad news, but what you class as 'evidence' is actually you putting a hillbilly voice on, acting all hysterical and expressing ill-informed and shit opinions ( and that's me being kind !)
LOL! In other words, you have nothing, zip, zero, nada to refute the evidence that the hermetically sealed gas chambers, the giant mass graves, the exhumations and cremations on the magic Jew barbeque is all a vicious fantasy. You refuse to watch the video and demand that I make lists of the deportees who were interviewed. I'm not responsible for your stupidity, DP. There was no mention of noxious odors by the witnesses in the Hunt video. They are very credible witnesses while you dredge up fantasists who claim that the smells of Treblinka were overpowering from miles away. You claim that Hunt edited any mention of noxious odors from the film. Until you can offer some proof of such editing, the film stands.
Oh dear, you appear a little confused old chap. I have plenty evidence that homicidal gassings and mass graves etc were a reality, but this thread is about the smells of cremated bodies and the piss-poor argument you are using to promote your cranky theories . Considering you're the one who created it I thought this would be clear, obviously not :roll:

Wrong . I do not refuse to watch it, i just don't know how to watch it.

Wrong again. I am not demanding anything. I'm merely suggesting . Personally I couldn't give a fuck what you do. I did find it slightly puzzling how you didnt think about using a pen and paper though :roll:

I repeat - just because they didn't mention odors means jack shit. What you need to show me is a Treblinka Yid being specifically asked if he smelt anything dodgy during his few hours passing thru the camp. And if they answer "No siree " then we can start investigating, nowotimean ?

Who are the fantasists ? Please provide evidence that they are fantasizing .

Where did I claim Hunt edited any mention of odours ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:12 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:07 pm
I have plenty evidence that homicidal gassings and mass graves etc were a reality, but this thread is about the smells of cremated bodies and the piss-poor argument you are using to promote your cranky theories . Considering you're the one who created it I thought this would be clear, obviously not :roll:
The usual rhetoric from hoaxers. Strangely despite all of the talk very little if any evidence is actually presented. This is "Ill Huff and I'll Puff and I'll....keep on talking... forget about blowing your house down. This thread is about the smell and still with no evidence to support his witnesses who were NKVD stooges.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:38 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
I repeat - just because they didn't mention odors means jack shit.
Your meaningless opinion.
Das Prussian wrote:
Who are the fantasists ? Please provide evidence that they are fantasizing .
Just for openers, Wiernik and Rajchman are a couple of the more well known fantasists. You know, yellow cadavers, ran three marathons a day carrying corpses without stopping for a drink of water, burning blood and twigs the size of toothpicks used to cremate cadavers...on and on.
Das Prussian wrote:
Where did I claim Hunt edited any mention of odours ?
Damfino. Perhaps it was Nessie or some other hoaxer. Hard to tell you clowns apart. So, you admit that the witnesses in Hunt's video are valid witnesses whose statements stand as good evidence of no noxious odors at Treblinka. Sounds as though you're finally beginning to see the light, DP.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Norm and 11 guests