The smell of burning bodies.

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:05 pm
Ooh! Das Prussian has truly gotten his panties in a twist. What he's really trying to hide in his clouds of smoke and bullshit is the fact that NO mass graves exist at Treblinka, there were NO exhumations by excavators, the magic Jew barbeque is a total bust and NONE of the witnesses in the USC videos said anything about the odor of burning flesh OR the smell of decomposing bodies. I didn't say that the lack of noxious odors were "proof" that there were no cremations. That lack is just another nail in the coffin of the holyhoax fantasy.

Ignoring the worthless off-topic arguments Turnagain has introduced through desperation at the start of the above passage, I see he has repeated his claim that he "didn't say that the lack of noxious odors were "proof" that there were no cremations. That lack is just another nail in the coffin of the holyhoax fantasy"

I previously asked him to explain what his argument actually was, but not surprisingly he ignored this request. So lets give him another chance :

Question : What exactly is your argument if it is not to prove the absence of cremations of dead bodies ? Especially in light of you making this statement earlier on in the debate : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3592#p142031
The answer, of course, is that no such cremations took place at Treblinka but I am curious to see what kind of a weasel dodge the hoaxers will attempt to explain why there's no mention of the smell of burning flesh by the witnesses who were transiting Treblinka.
I look forward to your response :?
Turnagain wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:05 pm
He claims that we must watch the entire now unavailable USC videos inferring that Hunt edited out the portions of the witnesses mentioning noxious odors. Until you can prove that, DP, Hunt's video stands as valid evidence that the witnesses DID NOT say anything about noxious odors during their stays at Treblinka. The Stangl and Suchomel interviews are another bust yet he natters on about witnesses who DIDN'T observe the cremations. The fact is that the witnesses in the USC interviews are entirely credible while DP's so-called witnesses are dubious at best.

Better luck next time, DP.
Nope, i just gave you advice about watching all of the video and concentrate on what the witness DID say rather than what they DID NOT say in a few seconds snippet. I asked you if you agreed this approach previously and originally you decided to answer another question you made up in your head, and then you decided to change tactics and ignore my second attempt at asking . So, third time lucky -

Question : Do you agree it is better to watch the entire video rather than just a snippet before you start making any claims about anything ?

As i said twice before, just because they did not mention smells doesn't mean to say there were no smells. You have to know the exact circumstances of each individuals persons 'visit' first. You may even have to prove that they were even in Treblinka in the first place . How you gonna do that from a few seconds interview ? There are already 2 of them witnesses where doubts can be cast over their reliability , imagine what else a bit of digging would find ?

Basically until you can present to us an interview where these Jews were specifically asked if they smelled any odours and they all answered "NO I did not" then i'm afraid you're just pissing in the wind. So...what you got ?

Even if you want to dismiss Stangl and Suchomel, that leaves 9 other witnesses from Treblinka from my list, and there's even more from Sobibor and Belzec. This is relevant as the 3 camps shared the same objectives and set-up. Now compare that to your worthless speculation and scraps you've picked out the bins ! The games over , son. It's a complete annihiliation.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 pm

PS - Don't think it went un-noticed how you decided to ignore the following points / requests from my previous response :
You still haven't determined whether the vids were available to the public before Hunts video was released. If they were and had been deliberately taken down, then has it ever crossed your mind that they are no longer available in order to protect the dignity of the interviewees and their families ? Imagine the hurt they felt realising they had suddenly become the pin-up Jewboys and Jewgirls for the vile scum who peddle holocaust denial ? That's probably why they were taken down, not due to any conspiraloon fantasies you hold.
Yes, there is nothing in the interviews that need to be hidden . If you disagree then list the issues or items that according to you 'need to be hidden' by da joos.
Fuel was used, as described by Matthes which you have ignored. So why are you on auto repeat with your annual 'magic jew barbeque' fantasies ' argument again ? But more importantly why are you ignoring all the evidence that the bodies were cremated ?
I was demonstrating that these small scale deportations to Majdenak etc via Treblinka were NOT a secret and therefore no need to hide this from the public. You appear to be so pissed that historians already knew about the Treblinka small scale transfers that you have tried to discredit the very same historians !! :lol: So lets analyse your logic here shall we ? Right , because you think you have discredited them with the above Mattogno quote, then that means we should ignore the fact that they knew about the small scale transfers , yeah ? PAHAHAHA ! Wow - you're a really intelligent and logical individual , arent you ? :roll: :roll:
yeah 19 deportees ( of which you have provided 8 names and havent even seen the whole interview) , so what ? Where are the deportees who were transited to Russia then as per the Korherr Report ? Where are there interviews ?
Wtf are you talking about now ? Where and why have i tried to 'hide' the 225,000 cremated between March and August ? All i said was the 700,000 that were buried pre march 43 were cremated between March and July. The later arrivals were cremated in this period too ! Do you understand ?
I'm sure you don't want to get a reputation for being a serial dodge-merchant , nowitimean ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:55 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:12 pm
It's a complete annihiliation.
I have read DPs evidence and found the logic somewhat wanting. It is a complete annihilation: for him and his fellow hoaxers. All of the witnesses are potential lie witnesses due to their coercion by the Soviet authorities, so anything said must be treated with great caution. It would seem that DP is baiting you turnagain and we know what that is called; your correct response would be to ignore him totally. DP considers the non mention of smells irrelevant.
just because they did not mention smells doesn't mean to say there were no smells.
It is obvious that if the smells are not strong enough to be presented as something distinctive then for all intents and purposes there is nothing out of the ordinary; obviously not worth commenting on.
Basically until you can present to us an interview where these Jews were specifically asked if they smelled any odours and they all answered "NO
If the smells were distinct and noteworthy one would not need to ask as this would be a feature so noteworthy they would be screaming it from the rooftops. As it was not mentioned it is most likely there were no smells due to the particular claim of decomposition and burning not happening.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Turnagain
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:31 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
Basically until you can present to us an interview where these Jews were specifically asked if they smelled any odours and they all answered "NO I did not" then i'm afraid you're just pissing in the wind. So...what you got ?
As usual, DP gets it arse to front again. The witnesses did NOT say anything about noxious odors and until you can prove that they did, you're just pissing in the wind. Remember, there are no mass graves at Treblinka containing the cremains of upwards of 925,000 cadavers. Carolyn Sturdy-Colls said that she would return to Treblinka to positively locate them and that was seven years ago. At Sobibor, Haimi has found NO mass graves containing the cremains of the alleged 250,000 cremated Jews. Kola's pencil drawings of alleged core samples is forensically worthless. It wasn't possible to exhume 3,000 cadavers at a time with an excavator (or dragline) a la Wiernik's claim. Even Rajchman in his fantasy said that the bodies exhumed by the excavator came out in pieces. Fuel is absolutely necessary to cremate human cadavers and no such fuel existed at Treblinka. The magic Jew barbeque is a bust.

No graves, no exhumations, no magic Jew barbeque and NO mention of noxious odors by very credible witnesses. By itself, the lack of odors isn't proof that the holyhoax didn't happen. It's simply more evidence that your holyhoax is a fraud. learn it, DP. Live it. Get over it.

Turnagain
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
I have read DPs evidence and found the logic somewhat wanting.
Indeed, DP is apparently trying to start a "he said/she said" argument over trivialities. Blow enough smoke and horse frocky to obscure the actual point of the thread. As you said, if the odors were as noxious as claimed, detectable from miles away, then such odors should have been one of the first things mentioned by the witnesses. Such statements would have rendered the videos worthless to Hunt or the alternative, Hunt edited those portions of the interviews. Such chicanery on the part of Hunt seems a stretch.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Carolyn Sturdy-Colls, apart from being a complete failure is not one who should be conducting any investigation. To do so the investigator should be totally impartial; this woman is biased starting on the premise that what she is investigating happened. It is this bias which resulted in her identifying the trade mark of a ceramic company as a "star of David". All she is doing is attempting to look at confirming evidence, even then she could find nothing.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:18 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:31 pm
Das Prussian wrote:
Basically until you can present to us an interview where these Jews were specifically asked if they smelled any odours and they all answered "NO I did not" then i'm afraid you're just pissing in the wind. So...what you got ?
As usual, DP gets it arse to front again. The witnesses did NOT say anything about noxious odors and until you can prove that they did, you're just pissing in the wind. Remember, there are no mass graves at Treblinka containing the cremains of upwards of 925,000 cadavers. Carolyn Sturdy-Colls said that she would return to Treblinka to positively locate them and that was seven years ago. At Sobibor, Haimi has found NO mass graves containing the cremains of the alleged 250,000 cremated Jews. Kola's pencil drawings of alleged core samples is forensically worthless. It wasn't possible to exhume 3,000 cadavers at a time with an excavator (or dragline) a la Wiernik's claim. Even Rajchman in his fantasy said that the bodies exhumed by the excavator came out in pieces. Fuel is absolutely necessary to cremate human cadavers and no such fuel existed at Treblinka. The magic Jew barbeque is a bust.

No graves, no exhumations, no magic Jew barbeque and NO mention of noxious odors by very credible witnesses. By itself, the lack of odors isn't proof that the holyhoax didn't happen. It's simply more evidence that your holyhoax is a fraud. learn it, DP. Live it. Get over it.
I don't need them to prove anything. I have enough witnesses to prove cremations and burials occurred and that serious stenches were present . And all these witnesses were knocking around Treblinka a lot longer than your video fly-by-nights, who were just passing through by all accounts.

So again, the onus is entirely on you. Give me some interviews where the Jews categorically say they did not witness or notice cremations or any nahrrsty odours and then we can take it from there. At the moment you've got jack shit to the power of minus ten ( and that's been generous) .

I see you've continued going off-topic , which proves how desperate you are. You ignored all my last response, even when i asked you to clarify what your argument actually is ! Why did you ignore it Turnagain ? Was it cos you realise you've been caught out bullshitting again :lol: :lol:

Here's another chance for you :

Question : What exactly is your argument if it is not to prove the absence of cremations of dead bodies ? Especially in light of you making this statement earlier on in the debate : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3592#p142031
The answer, of course, is that no such cremations took place at Treblinka but I am curious to see what kind of a weasel dodge the hoaxers will attempt to explain why there's no mention of the smell of burning flesh by the witnesses who were transiting Treblinka.
I look forward to your response :?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

User avatar
DasPrussian
Posts: 3257
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by DasPrussian » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:21 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:50 pm
Trolljegeren wrote:
I have read DPs evidence and found the logic somewhat wanting.
Indeed, DP is apparently trying to start a "he said/she said" argument over trivialities. Blow enough smoke and horse frocky to obscure the actual point of the thread. As you said, if the odors were as noxious as claimed, detectable from miles away, then such odors should have been one of the first things mentioned by the witnesses. Such statements would have rendered the videos worthless to Hunt or the alternative, Hunt edited those portions of the interviews. Such chicanery on the part of Hunt seems a stretch.
I've been trying to get you to explain what the 'point of the thread is' but you decided to ignore me when I highlighted your little contradiction :lol: :lol:
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain
Posts: 6001
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Turnagain » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:07 pm

Das Prussian wrote:
I don't need them to prove anything. I have enough witnesses to prove cremations and burials occurred and that serious stenches were present . And all these witnesses were knocking around Treblinka a lot longer than your video fly-by-nights, who were just passing through by all accounts.
LOL! Who, pray tell, are these witnesses? Those pillars of credibility, Wiernik and Rajchman? How about Vassili Grossman? How about Poliakov who you cited? The guy who quoted Gerstein right down to the CO producing diesel engines. Gerstein himself? Nope, ol' Gerstein is down the memory hole but his disciple, Poliakov is still going strong. Give us some names of witnesses you consider credible and links to their statements.
Das Prussian wrote:
Question : What exactly is your argument if it is not to prove the absence of cremations of dead bodies ?
My argument is that the absence of odors of burning flesh is more evidence to support the fact that the magic Jew barbeque was a fantasy and no wholesale cremations of Jew's cadavers took place at Treblinka. The claim that the lack of odors is stand alone proof of no cremations at Treblinka is YOURS, DP, not mine.
Das Prussian wrote:
Give me some interviews where the Jews categorically say they did not witness or notice cremations or any nahrrsty odours and then we can take it from there.
Why? You have the interviews of those who didn't mention any noxious odors so if you want to refute that, go for it. I'm waiting. Remember, no graves, no exhumations, no magic Jew barbeque and NO noxious odors. Learn it. Live it. Get over it.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The smell of burning bodies.

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:24 pm

DasPrussian wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:21 pm

I've been trying to get you to explain what the 'point of the thread is'
While the thread intention is not explicit, the last line of the opening statement does the same job.
Turnagain said:
Thread Intention
Why is there no mention of the smell of burning flesh by the people who were actually in Treblinka?

The part about Hunts video is just one example of how the "stench" was not mentioned. Any eyewitnesses who were there if the cadavar scenario is true would be overwhelmed. This would be the first thing they would probably mention. It does not pay to get stuck on that one video if this question is to be answered satisfactorily.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Norm and 7 guests