US Gov Docs refute the Holocaust!

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

US Gov Docs refute the Holocaust!

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 am

https://books.google.com/books?id=akVem ... im&f=false

Jump to page 20 and see for yourselves what Jewish workers, skilled and unskilled--WERE PAID for their work--shock, horror, awe! This is all compiled mostly in F. I. A. T., Final Report #1317. Qualitatively, the depth of detail in the report is incredible which makes the total absence of any information about mass exterminations with Zyklon B, or anything else, absolutely stunning. Was the US Government really in on a vast cover-up of Nazi mass murder as alleged by "holocaust scholars?" Was that why they did NOT bomb the railroad tracks to Auschwitz--or did they know those "extermination" stories were all CRAP? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auschwitz_bombing_debate

The F. I. A.T. Reports as well as the C. I. O. S. and B. I. O. S. reports were all part of a massive effort to steal everything of any value--commercial, industrial or military-- from Germany, looting as never before in human history before the final destruction of Germany according to the Morgenthau Plan. Germany was to become a "pasture" with no industry at all. Shame, shame on America forever. I actually saw some of what was going on with my own eyes day after day in the 1960's when I worked for Vitro Engineering in lower Manhattan, NYC just a block away from what was to become the World Trade Center. What the Chinese have stolen from the USA in recent years, so-called "intellectual property," is small potatoes by comparison; America has no reason to complain about anything. America should pay restitution to Germany first. But those same reports are also a stunningly important source of info about the Holocaust HOAX. Go to it, revisionists of the world!

See also: https://www.globalspec.com/reference/43 ... uel-plants

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Rev2018

Re: Auschwitz and what was really going on there

Post by Rev2018 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Thank you FPBerg for this excellent material! I have just checked the link and I found that not only workers were paid but there were also free German and Polish workers there. It couldn't have been that bad if people wanted to work there!!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:01 pm

The PAY STUBS for Elie Wiesel, Primo Levi and countless other Jewish workers must be available somewhere. The deductions will be of enormous interest--just like in the US of A where many workers lived in cities run entirely by the employer with company stores and housing. Such horrors and it wasn't just the Nazis at all.

FPBerg

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 pm

It is actually appalling how the so called 'survivors' forget to mention the money they got... And you are correct FPBerg, it would be very interesting to see the paperwork with all the deductions! I knew from my visit many years ago that it must have been an ordinary place of work - i could see clear and nice houses, no horror, nothing like that.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:13 pm

Rev2018 wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:10 pm
It is actually appalling how the so called 'survivors' forget to mention the money they got... And you are correct FPBerg, it would be very interesting to see the paperwork with all the deductions! I knew from my visit many years ago that it must have been an ordinary place of work - i could see clear and nice houses, no horror, nothing like that.
Peter Lantos the Hungarian Jew mentioned that on his transport to Belsen his parents paid the fare. Only one transport out of 3 went to the Auschwit complex. On his way to Belsen he describes how as a young boy, a Jew boy he was treated well for the most part, much better by the Germans than the Hungarian militia: he was no so impressed with the Ukrainians however later on. He went to several work camps before his final destination working for the war effort. He described how it was the law of the Reich to pay all workers for their labour; not much but it was enough to purchase extra goods. His father died due to not eating after giving away his food ration after purchasing cigarettes on the Black Market. He was classed as too young to work and was fearful after hearing of the horror stories, none of which happened. When Belsen was "liberated" by the Americans he mentions how the war resulted in such depravity that thousands died from typhus and starvation: this was the main cause of death.
The yanks handed he and his mother to the Russians who wished to assimilate them and not return them to Hungary so they escaped on a coal train. He was too young to be paid but his mother certainly did.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Was that camp really "Belsen" or was it "Belzec?" BTW, the Americans "liberated neither of those camps.

FPBerg

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:35 pm

According to Wikipedia it was Bergen-Belsen but Peter Lantos might have lied about the name of the camp...I have found an interesting article about Jewish prisoners being paid for their work:

https://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scrip ... money.html

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:02 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:28 pm
Was that camp really "Belsen" or was it "Belzec?" BTW, the Americans "liberated neither of those camps.

FPBerg
I think he was on a train somewhere to another camp, perhaps leaving Belsen when the driver suddenly stopped the train and went home. A US convey came. This is the photo in his book.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:57 am

Was it "Peter Lantos" or "Tom Lantos" the former Congressman from California (and brother??)? The latter was a rabid anti-German hatemongerer who is now serving for eternity in HELL where he belongs--if there is a God.

As to the picture you provided of those Jews, I am sure they look no worse than my own German relatives at that time.

Do the mixed-up Lantos stories "prove" these people were LIARS? I think that would be too harsh but if they had been Germans making similar mistakes in their stories, their US citizenship would have been revoked.

FPB

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:00 pm

That's a good point, which of the two is the story about. Also, how come that all of a sudden when they got off the train there was a photographer to take a photo of them? There are many unanswered questions regarding this story and the fact that he was such a German hater might have influenced his account of what really happened.