Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
The way to find out what the Holocaust is, is from the evidence, not arguing against the evidence.
Uh-huh, and your "evidence" is witness claims, the "report" by the political hack, Lukaszkiewicz and the rabbit holes supposedly found by CS-C. Can't forget the rock solid evidence of Zabecki's claim of no trains leaving T-2 with any passengers and his rock solid claim of 1,200,000 victims that he tallied going to Treblinka. Gee, how could anyone argue against such rock solid evidence?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

I hope we don't annoy Depth Check with more off-topic discussion in the Moderation thread, but when I was a kid, "the evidence" was Nuremberg Trials, Human Soap, and Lampshades made out of human skin, shrunken heads, etc., etc.

─ like the photo below of Nuremberg jurist Thomas Dodd, later a U.S. Senator from Connecticut and father of the late Chris Dodd, another future Senator from the Blue Law State.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

Is anyone else having a problem with the full editor not working? I have to manually type in quotes, links, etc. Is there a quick fix?

Werd

Post by Werd »

Not to mention that the youtube tags that I put in posts don't work either.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:07 am

Is anyone else having a problem with the full editor not working? I have to manually type in quotes, links, etc. Is there a quick fix?

Yeah, I haven't figured out why it isn't working yet. I can't see anything misconfigured. We are about to do a security patch update and will deep dive inside the software once that goes though.

Sorry about that. Hopefully we will have it fixed soon.

In the meantime, you can manually type the BBCodes if you want, such as : {quote] blockquote text here {/quote]

For YouTube, if you put the YT tag or other BBCodes in manually {yt] ID number {/yt] it should work.

NOTE: In the examples above replace { brace with [ bracket.

Code: Select all

[yt]W-0hzs7yO2Y[/yt]

Alternatively, for YouTube you can just put in the URL without any codes at all and it should still work.

Code: Select all

https://youtu.be/W-0hzs7yO2Y

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Werd

Post by Werd »

Werd wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:59 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:57 am
This thread is getting off track. Maybe a call to the moderator might put it back.
Good call. Let's start with Mitzvah's post on page 14 where he was the first one to bring up Posen.
viewtopic.php?p=157296#p157296
I will go ask a mod to start there and cut if off from this Einsatzgruppen topic we are in right now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955
Call the new split topic something like Mitzvah Celeb and Posen.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

I started this thread to discuss issues regarding the Einsatzgruppen. Nessie has trolled the thread with his "where did they go?" mantra.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

rollo the ganger wrote:
I started this thread to discuss issues regarding the Einsatzgruppen. Nessie has trolled the thread with his "where did they go?" mantra.
Hey, it's all that he's got since the rest of his drivel has been shot down.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:22 am
One of those issues is the denier claims that millions of Jews were being resettled in the east, in the countries where the EG were tasked with clearing of Jews. All I want is evidence of where the Jews were being allegedly settled, amongst all the places that the EG were killing Jews.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.