Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:17 pm

been-there wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:04 am
Nessie wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:33 am
There is a huge difference between AirfixGeneral and my contributions to the debate.

I have followed forum rules, have stuck to very specific threads and kept on topic. I present evidence to back up my claims.
No. You have shown you are a deeply disturbed individual who has very little, to zero, intelligent argument and NO EVIDENCE to support your claims!
This thread is dedicated to evidence to support my claims about TII and to stop this nonsense that I have no evidence....

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3808
E.g. this answer for your claim you had evidence to support your position:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3788&start=250
Which is a descriptive of the gas chambers, based on eye witness evidence.
Please, Scott and DepthCheck. Enough now.
Two links to two websites, one of them a 612 page PDF, is not the behaviour of a person who knows anything about the subject matter he is discussing. This has been a regular tactic of his for years when cornered to deliver the evidence he has been claiming.
Sorry that some of the evidence is substantial and requires reading. I thought you wanted an authoritative discussion. I regularly quote and reference specific pages from those reports.
He can't even follow his own logic on the Salem Witch accusations.
Its not my logic, it is yours. I keep on having to correct you as you make claims that are incorrect.
This person adds NOTHING to any debate and is destroying the usefulness of the RODOH forum.
Meaning you cannot cope with being asked to evidence your beliefs and want me removed because of that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:39 am

Nessie wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:31 am
You have no documents recording daily mass transports back out of TII, despite plenty of documents (Korherr, Hofle,
We have another repeat of the same statement.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 am

Someone put a damper on the user Huntinger constantly making posts such as this:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3813&start=50#p151493

He averages 11 posts per day and is constantly telling others NOT to post.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:09 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:20 am
Someone put a damper on the user Huntinger constantly making posts such as this:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3813&start=50#p151493

He averages 11 posts per day and is constantly telling others NOT to post.
I concur with Blake on this issue. All this troll does is spout random irrelevant rubbish and informs others they are 'off topic' which in 99% of cases is untrue. As Blake also points out, this troll churns out his nonsense posts on a mass industrial scale . He also operates 4 other troll accounts and is basically turning this forum into a trolls cesspit.

I doubt anything will be done as I believe K0nsl is involved here and the mods try and keep him sweet because of the IT fiddling he does in the background.

If nothing is done Blake then I suggest just ignoring him. He thrives on attention and if no-one responds to him he'll just hopefully wither and die.
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

Does RODOH permit sock-puppet accounts? And do we have a way of detecting that?

It appears we have one.

Mr. KnowItAll has just used the exact same idiotic argument as our resident village-idiot-troll from a Loch in Scotland has recently been using. Its such an incredibly stupid argument that I presume it has come from the same incredibly stupid mind.

See here

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

It appears we have one.

Mr. KnowItAll has just used the exact same idiotic argument as our resident village-idiot-troll from a Loch in Scotland has recently been using. Its such an incredibly stupid argument that I presume it has come from the same incredibly stupid mind.

See here
Mr. KnowItAll = kable.jerin = William1960

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:41 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:20 pm
been-there wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:17 pm

It appears we have one.

See here
Mr. KnowItAll = kable.jerin = William1960
I believe this to be the case. I just did an analysis between Nessies posts and this new dude and there is not a very high correlation, in fact the new poster and Turnagain is more greatly connected. I think this one is just reading Nessies arguments and just re using them. Nessie has no reason to clown himself. It knows it is wallowing on its back in the mud already. I suspect that it is AfG, JewsEh1 including the above attempting to disrupt the forum using Nessie tactics. Nessie can put himself down he needs little help from others.
𝕲𝕾𝕻

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:51 pm

After reading this post, I think Mr. KnowItAll might very well be Nessie. It doesn't sound like William1960 there.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:07 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:51 pm
After reading this post, I think Mr. KnowItAll might very well be Nessie. It doesn't sound like William1960 there.
They could all be Nessie. Normally Nessie does not abuse, but one day he was out of sorts and I got a reply which even Wilman would be proud of. It was quite disgusting. I thought about it and found the post was deleted. About a day later, jewseh1 appears on the stage. It could well be Nessie forming clones to have a melt down under various names. He is not doing well lately under his own normal nick.
𝕲𝕾𝕻

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:08 am

Mr. KnowItAll is Nessie. Only Nessie goes on about how Caroline Sturdy Colls found so much "evidence of mass murder" in his peculiarly senseless manner. Only Nessie would be so stupid as to refer to the pierced mullet logo on the back of the tiles found as having something to do with the Star of David symbol (6 years after the immediate correction to that claim was made). Only Nessie can argue so mindlessly about CSC's T2 investigation. No one else on this planet makes so much out of so little as Nessie about the CSC investigation of T2.