Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:04 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:30 am
Deniers claim that building was not a gas chamber. Where is the evidence for that?
This photos could be a dog kennel anything. This asking for evidence is the only argument it has and should not be let lose on the forum. Could it be contained back to Siberia please or better still the new gulag in the Pegasus Galaxy.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:32 am

This asking for evidence issue, should deniers stop asking me for evidence for my beliefs?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Nessie has started to make a few reasonable posts lately. There should be no objection to the last few. He supplied pictures and analysis and isn't just bickering.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Nessie never makes "reasonable posts". He's been here for years, up to exactly the same tricks.

Now he has Bunim Abend assisting him. They may even be the same person / sock puppet.

And then there's clowns like Jeff70 and AirfixGeneral, etc., who make absolutely no pretence at all of attempting reasonable dialogue or debate. They are ONLY here to provoke and disrupt.

So...I am writing here to suggest (request?) that once such people's motivations become crystal clear, that they then get a deterrent banning that is longer than a day or two. Such a short stint in Siberia is not a deterrent for them.
E.g. even a long stint hasn't made an iota of difference with Nessie.

I think RODOH has a choice:
a). have no criteria at all on who can post here and have pride in no censorship but have as a result a forum with very little credibility.
b). have some pride in the actual quality of discussion that is permitted and eliminate obvious time-wasters.
E.g. Airfix general is an obvious timewaster. Why put up with such antics of multiple childish abuse posts that regularly dominate the board thereby bringing RODOH into disrepute?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:42 am

Here we go again for the 5 millionth time, its only argument.
Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:35 am
If they did not, then millions of people were not gassed and they had to have left the camps.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:30 pm

The whole point of this forum is to promote denying the Holocaust and the claim that millions were not gassed (and/or shot as some also deny mass shootings such as Babi Yar). How is discussing the evidence, or lack thereof, for that denial claim wrong?

Deniers repeatedly ask to be shown the evidence for gassings and shootings and what is available online is shown to them, but then they ask again and again and it is shown to them again and again. How is that acceptable?

It is time for deniers to either stump up the evidence they have for no Holocaust, or admit they cannot evidence their beliefs and drop the no Holocaust claim due to lack of evidence.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:09 pm

The more I think of it, Nessie is simply a terrible defender of the Holocaust. I don't like the idea of banning, but people should just not go around and around with him. I just recalled years ago when Nick Terry used to post here asking Nick about something Nessie was going around and around with others about for 10s of pages. I don't recall the exact issue but Nick's reply (and it was a simple and short one) made it instantly clear that Nessie had a ridiculously simple misconception of whatever the issue was. And he drove that misconception for like 50 pages - confusing EVERYONE including himself. This is not sane behavior he engages in. People should not encourage this.

My latest interaction with him was multiple posts trying to get him to specifically locate an area at T2. He STILL will not do this. He BELIEVES that there is a 2 hectare region at T2 which had a bunch of 7.5m deep pits under it. He won't even say where he thinks this region IS. But it is there because a Polish Report said so. He won't venture to guess WHERE it is - but it is there in his mind - and we are all stupid to think it is not - after CSC's investigations of T2. Not only that, CSC actually CORROBORATES that report - merely because she found relatively small pits and saw some unspecified amount of cremains on the surface. How could there NOT have been 700,000+ corpses buried at T2 with such overwhelming evidence in Nessie's mind? Hell, both groups found sandy soil ... obvious proof of 700,000+ Jews having been buried there. That master logician Nessie has foiled us all again.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:15 am

I request the permanent exile of Nessie and Airfixgeneral as an exercise in forum hygiene.

I suggest they are both contaminants infecting the whole board and bringing it into disrepute. They destroy the possibility of meaningful debate and I believe that is deliberate. Plus they have dominated the whole forum with their nonsense for a considerable time. I suggest it is enough now!

Please consider my suggestion for a permanent ban.

See here, here and here.

and this

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:33 am

There is a huge difference between AirfixGeneral and my contributions to the debate.

I have followed forum rules, have stuck to very specific threads and kept on topic. I present evidence to back up my claims.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:04 am

Nessie wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:33 am
There is a huge difference between AirfixGeneral and my contributions to the debate.

I have followed forum rules, have stuck to very specific threads and kept on topic. I present evidence to back up my claims.
No. You have shown you are a deeply disturbed individual who has very little, to zero, intelligent argument and NO EVIDENCE to support your claims!

E.g. this answer for your claim you had evidence to support your position:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3788&start=250

Please, Scott and DepthCheck. Enough now.
Two links to two websites, one of them a 612 page PDF, is not the behaviour of a person who knows anything about the subject matter he is discussing. This has been a regular tactic of his for years when cornered to deliver the evidence he has been claiming.

He can't even follow his own logic on the Salem Witch accusations.
This person adds NOTHING to any debate and is destroying the usefulness of the RODOH forum.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous