Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Huntinger »

Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:54 am
Depth Check wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:02 am
Please post matters related to HGD&D Moderation requests here.

Thank you

:)
Could you remove the entirety of page 9 of this Einsatzgruppen topic
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=80

and remove the entirety of page 2 as the topic is now as well
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=10

and remove the entirety of page 6 as the topic is now as well since nothing there bears any connection to Mattogno's book.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=50

I would also suggest that atop page 5, leave the first rollo post and the first Nessie post and then clear the rest out as it stands right now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=40

I would also suggest that on page 7, cut out the first six posts, and then starting at my post Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:57 am, leave my post alone and everything after it.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=60
Or if the mods REALLY wanted to help, they would leave ONLY that post of mine in page 7, and then on page 8, take my first post (Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:00 pm ) and chop the first part of it out only leaving what comes after the Edit part. And then remove Nessie's Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:56 pm post that comes right after since he dodges the Mattogno book stuff and refuses to touch it.

You could also just leave only MY POST from Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 am on page 11 right now as the only post on page 11
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=100 and ship the rest of the topic off to another place. Including whatever shows up now on page 12 as well that is NOT connected to any discussion of Mattogno's book. Which is probably most of it. Rollo and myself are resuming talks about the contents of Mattogon's book specifically. Which was the original intention of the topic. This was the 2nd topic he had to make because the other one got out of control with meta debates and rhetorical questions.

Either put all that in Siberian Exile, or move it to the other Einstazgruppen topic that is well over 30 pages now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955
Let's see if we can get that topic back to only 6 or 7 actual pages of material on Mattogno's book. We wish to keep the topic trimmed down to just the discussion of Mattogno's book. Not to have the resident troll artificially extend it by repeatedly asking where the Jews went.
It will still be trolled Werd; I suggest just go back to page three or whatever, where the trolling started. Nessie, Mitvah and the other Jude will start on "where did they go once more'. I am thankful you started this thread on the book as now I am forced to read it properly and reflect, compare and contrast this with my files. Once der Jude have gone then perhaps there can be a discussion.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

𝕳𝖚̈𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:54 am
Depth Check wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:02 am
Please post matters related to HGD&D Moderation requests here.

Thank you

:)
Could you remove the entirety of page 9 of this Einsatzgruppen topic
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=80

and remove the entirety of page 2 as the topic is now as well
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=10

and remove the entirety of page 6 as the topic is now as well since nothing there bears any connection to Mattogno's book.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=50

I would also suggest that atop page 5, leave the first rollo post and the first Nessie post and then clear the rest out as it stands right now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=40

I would also suggest that on page 7, cut out the first six posts, and then starting at my post Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:57 am, leave my post alone and everything after it.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=60
Or if the mods REALLY wanted to help, they would leave ONLY that post of mine in page 7, and then on page 8, take my first post (Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:00 pm ) and chop the first part of it out only leaving what comes after the Edit part. And then remove Nessie's Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:56 pm post that comes right after since he dodges the Mattogno book stuff and refuses to touch it.

You could also just leave only MY POST from Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 am on page 11 right now as the only post on page 11
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=100 and ship the rest of the topic off to another place. Including whatever shows up now on page 12 as well that is NOT connected to any discussion of Mattogno's book. Which is probably most of it. Rollo and myself are resuming talks about the contents of Mattogon's book specifically. Which was the original intention of the topic. This was the 2nd topic he had to make because the other one got out of control with meta debates and rhetorical questions.

Either put all that in Siberian Exile, or move it to the other Einstazgruppen topic that is well over 30 pages now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955
Let's see if we can get that topic back to only 6 or 7 actual pages of material on Mattogno's book. We wish to keep the topic trimmed down to just the discussion of Mattogno's book. Not to have the resident troll artificially extend it by repeatedly asking where the Jews went.
Werd, you made claims that there were safe areas in the east that Jews could be settled at. I asked you to back that up with evidence and specific references from Mattogno. You got spanked because there was no evidence and Mattogno was no help to you. You want your defeat removed.

Meanwhile Turnagain gets a free pass for trolling everything back to what little he knows about TII.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:06 am
Werd, you made claims that there were safe areas in the east that Jews could be settled at.
Yep. IN A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TOPIC. Please focus.
I asked you to back that up with evidence and specific references from Mattogno. You got spanked because there was no evidence and Mattogno was no help to you. You want your defeat removed.
Nessie's conflation of topics aside, what Nessie leaves out is that the pages that I want removed ALSO CONTAIN RESPONSES FROM ME TO HIM. I want my stuff removed as well!!! Page 9 is a perfect example. They will also see that the posts of mine that I want left in have NOTHING TO DO with Nessie's stupid "where did they go then" but contain Mattogno pages and page number references of women and children being left alone by the EG for example. As well as other pages and page numbers straight from the book.
Meanwhile Turnagain gets a free pass for trolling everything back to what little he knows about TII.
When the interested reader clicks on all those pages of things I want gone, THEY WILL ALSO SEE I WANT MANY OF TURNAGAIN'S POST REMOVED AS WELL; EVEN SOME BY ROLLO!!! I'M NOT IN SOME CAMPAIGN TO ONLY REMOVE NESSIE'S POSTS. THAT IS NESSIE'S DISHONEST FRAMING OF WHAT MY INTENTIONS ARE. THEY LYING TROLL HAS BEEN CAUGHT ONCE AGAIN BEING A LYING TROLL!

Mods, maybe you should punish him for lying just now. Or give him a chance to apologize.

This is my only response to Nessie here. I won't dignify liars, and I won't re-post everything from the topics that prove what I just said. Because that's what the lying troll wants. To artificially extend the debate and create MORE PAGES! I will let the interested reader see for themselves that I clearly want a lot of my useless stuff removed as well. Along with rollo's posts and turnagain's posts. They will see Nessie is the liar and that he is misrepresenting what I want to left alone and what I want gone.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

MODERATOR! Wake up please... Papasha is inventing quotes here:

viewtopic.php?p=157834#p157834

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 am
Nessie wrote:
Werd, you made claims that there were safe areas in the east that Jews could be settled at.
You made it here in the Mattogno EG thread;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=60#p157587

"The fact that many Jews were left alone during the EG campaign says otherwise. Some women and children were killed, but IN SOME PLACES AND IN SOME EG CAMPAIGNS, THEY WERE LEFT ALONE!"

And here in the EG thread;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955&start=70#p157164

"Nessie, the size of territory the Einsatzgruppen had to cover, compared with their small numbers, and business dealing with securing the territory against troublemakers and partisans, means they already had their hands full. Meaning that Jews being shipped to the East meant putting them through the AR camps and into places that were NOT war zones where the Jews could NOT be absorbed and made into partisans thus making it harder for Germans"
I asked you to back that up with evidence and specific references from Mattogno. You got spanked because there was no evidence and Mattogno was no help to you. You want your defeat removed.
Nessie's conflation of topics aside, what Nessie leaves out is that the pages that I want removed ALSO CONTAIN RESPONSES FROM ME TO HIM. I want my stuff removed as well!!! Page 9 is a perfect example. They will also see that the posts of mine that I want left in have NOTHING TO DO with Nessie's stupid "where did they go then" but contain Mattogno pages and page number references of women and children being left alone by the EG for example. As well as other pages and page numbers straight from the book.
When the interested reader clicks on all those pages of things I want gone, THEY WILL ALSO SEE I WANT MANY OF TURNAGAIN'S POST REMOVED AS WELL; EVEN SOME BY ROLLO!!! I'M NOT IN SOME CAMPAIGN TO ONLY REMOVE NESSIE'S POSTS. THAT IS NESSIE'S DISHONEST FRAMING OF WHAT MY INTENTIONS ARE. THEY LYING TROLL HAS BEEN CAUGHT ONCE AGAIN BEING A LYING TROLL!

Mods, maybe you should punish him for lying just now. Or give him a chance to apologize.

This is my only response to Nessie here. I won't dignify liars, and I won't re-post everything from the topics that prove what I just said. Because that's what the lying troll wants. To artificially extend the debate and create MORE PAGES! I will let the interested reader see for themselves that I clearly want a lot of my useless stuff removed as well. Along with rollo's posts and turnagain's posts. They will see Nessie is the liar and that he is misrepresenting what I want to left alone and what I want gone.
You claimed that Jews were resettled in the east away from fighting and partisans and where the EG left them alone, in both threads. I asked you to name the places you were referring to and you could not. You realised there was nowhere Jews could have been resettled as you had claimed. You made a claim, it was wrong, accept it.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:28 pm
Werd wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 am
Nessie wrote:
And here in the EG thread;

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955&start=70#p157164
My point exactly. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=60#p157587

"The fact that many Jews were left alone during the EG campaign says otherwise. Some women and children were killed, but IN SOME PLACES AND IN SOME EG CAMPAIGNS, THEY WERE LEFT ALONE!"
This had noting to do with "where did the Jews go" and everything to do with how the EG treated Jews when they found them and how the EG wrote about them in their own documents. They claim was that the EG always shot women and children along with the men. CLEARLY NOT THE CASE IN MANY INSTANCES. Nice attempt at quote mining something out of context. But I busted you. Let's show the whole paragraph.

The fact that many Jews were left alone during the EG campaign says otherwise. Some women and children were killed, but IN SOME PLACES AND IN SOME EG CAMPAIGNS, THEY WERE LEFT ALONE! Nessie, not all EG groups were the same. In my topic that I linked to earlier with the errors in the EG book that holocaust controversies found and I agreed with and posted (and sent to Rudolf and demanded politely that these be fixed), I made note of some obvious excesses. It depends on which EG group and which location. Some were more tame than others. And when it came to Latvia and Lithuania, many times when Germans came there, the nationalist militia had largely already taken care of Jews as revenge for their part in the murderous and torturous wave of communism. Many of the Lithuanians, Estonians and I even believe Latvians had suffered under Bolshevism NEVER TARGETED JEWS BEFORE. So they were angry and bewildered as to where this murderous Jewish Bolshevism came from and why it was directed at them. When Jews get involved with Bolshevism and murder innocent people all for the goal of communism and collectivism, they should have expected revenge. Anti semitism is sometimes caused by semitism. Get over it.

Mods, you gonna punish this liar?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

All I did was ask you where the "SOME PLACES" were. You could not answer. That is because there was no such places. That has really annoyed you and you want it edited out of the thread.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Nessie wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:35 pm
All I did was ask you where the "SOME PLACES" were. You could not answer. That is because there was no such places. That has really annoyed you and you want it edited out of the thread.
Because we already have topics for "where did they go then?" This is NOTHING TO DO with the OTHER ASPECTS of Mattogno's book that rollo and I are going to discuss. Much to your consternation of course.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

I will look into the recent claims of off topic trolling. However, it should be noted I don’t have a lot of free time at the moment.

Gentlemen, the Moderators here don’t have the time for micro management. Is knowingly assisting an individual to derail your own topics and then expecting the Moderators to come along and spend time clearing up the resulting mess adult behaviour?

I suggest in future when forum users spot subversive behaviour/troll posts you report them immediately and do not reply to them. This will enable the trolling to be nipped in the bud without disrupting the normal running of the forum.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Any chance we can ban this person?

I don't think it is in anyone's interest to have a clearly mentally challenged person derailing topics and writing slightly insane denials of obvious reality on multiple topic-threads. Especially as the person appears to be a sock-puppet of the RODOH village-idiot/troll calling themself 'Nessie'.

E.g. this direct and personal challenge, which is in clear denial of the contents in the post it is supposedly replying to:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3184&p=159459#p159459

I ask the question of whether RODOH is served by having mentally unstable individuals with sock-puppet accounts causing unpleasantness with their stupidity?

Anyone can see that there are two Youtube videos linked. One is to a Jewish organised smear campaign/hate campaign, showing chosen excerpts of Prof. Hall discussing jewish zionist power related to 9-11 AND 'the holocaust'.
It has the title: Alberta professor blames 9/11 on Israel, supports 'open debate' on Holocaust

And the second is a youtube video entitled Canadian University suspends professor over 'denying Holocaust'

The post mentions how Prof Hall's academic attacks on the proection of holocaust pseudo-history have been moved from jewish-owned Youtube, so the offered videos are examples only of another person coming out of the big lie.
Yet this rather idiotic person has replied to them as if they are the only reference to Hall's views. And this stupid person replies by describing the two videos incorrectly:
the intelligence-challenged individual wrote:“It appears he is confusing gas chamber denial with conspiracies about 'Jewish/Zionist power' . The insanity continues”.
I suggest and request that idiots who can not even read the title of Youtube videos correctly, and who have not watched them, and yet argue belligerently against their irrefutable contents, is not a person who is interested in genuine discussion. Nor appears to be even capable of it.
Last edited by been-there on Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous