Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
One of those issues is the denier claims that millions of Jews were being resettled in the east, in the countries where the EG were tasked with clearing of Jews.
What evidence do you have that the EG were tasked with "clearing" i.e. killing all of the Jews?

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger »

MODERATORS!!! In the Mattogno Book thread on the Einsatzgruppen, Nessie continues to troll the thread with his idiotic "where did they go?" mantra. He needs to be censured on this.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:46 am
MODERATORS!!! In the Mattogno Book thread on the Einsatzgruppen, Nessie continues to troll the thread with his idiotic "where did they go?" mantra. He needs to be censured on this.
No, I am pointing out the flaw in the book, which is despite all Mattogno's research, he has not been able to evidence what happened instead. When he alleges tens of thousands were not shot, he should be presenting evidence to show that;

- there was not a population numbering tens of thousands in that area in the first place, so the EG were exaggerating or
- instead of being shot, something else happened to those people
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

If they weren't killed then they all lived happily ever after. The point of the exercise is to determine how many Jews were or were not killed and whether or not the EG had been ordered to exterminate all of the Jews in their areas of responsibility.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:30 am
If they weren't killed then they all lived happily ever after. The point of the exercise is to determine how many Jews were or were not killed and whether or not the EG had been ordered to exterminate all of the Jews in their areas of responsibility.
The OP of this EG thread

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955

is not clear as to what the actual topic is, apart from Rollo wanting to show what a "real atrocity" looks like.

The OP of this EG thread

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968

makes it clear the discussion is about Mattogno's book and his claim that far fewer were killed by the EG than otherwise claimed. Pointing out no effort whatsoever has been made to evidence what happened to those claimed not to have been killed is a legitimate issue.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Pointing out no effort whatsoever has been made to evidence what happened to those claimed not to have been killed is a legitimate issue.
Nessie tries to put some spin on his tired whine of, "Where did they go".

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 pm
Nessie wrote:
Pointing out no effort whatsoever has been made to evidence what happened to those claimed not to have been killed is a legitimate issue.
Nessie tries to put some spin on his tired whine of, "Where did they go".
Turnagain, most of your posts in the EG threads are about TII. My point that Mattogno provides only evidence that the EG were massacring millions and then disputing it, rather than producing evidence as to what was actually happening, is a valid point that is on topic.

Werd

Post by Werd »

None of this shit is a moderation request. Mods, clear this away please.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Best idea so far. Mods need to send all of the extraneous crap to Siberian Gibberish.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Depth Check wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:02 am
Please post matters related to HGD&D Moderation requests here.

Thank you

:)
Could you remove the entirety of page 9 of this Einsatzgruppen topic
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=80

and remove the entirety of page 2 as the topic is now as well
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=10

and remove the entirety of page 6 as the topic is now as well since nothing there bears any connection to Mattogno's book.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=50

I would also suggest that atop page 5, leave the first rollo post and the first Nessie post and then clear the rest out as it stands right now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=40

I would also suggest that on page 7, cut out the first six posts, and then starting at my post Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:57 am, leave my post alone and everything after it.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=60
Or if the mods REALLY wanted to help, they would leave ONLY that post of mine in page 7, and then on page 8, take my first post (Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:00 pm ) and chop the first part of it out only leaving what comes after the Edit part. And then remove Nessie's Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:56 pm post that comes right after since he dodges the Mattogno book stuff and refuses to touch it.

You could also just leave only MY POST from Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:59 am on page 11 right now as the only post on page 11
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3968&start=100 and ship the rest of the topic off to another place. Including whatever shows up now on page 12 as well that is NOT connected to any discussion of Mattogno's book. Which is probably most of it. Rollo and myself are resuming talks about the contents of Mattogon's book specifically. Which was the original intention of the topic. This was the 2nd topic he had to make because the other one got out of control with meta debates and rhetorical questions.

Either put all that in Siberian Exile, or move it to the other Einstazgruppen topic that is well over 30 pages now.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3955
Let's see if we can get that topic back to only 6 or 7 actual pages of material on Mattogno's book. We wish to keep the topic trimmed down to just the discussion of Mattogno's book. Not to have the resident troll artificially extend it by repeatedly asking where the Jews went.