Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Lupus Rothstein

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Lupus Rothstein » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:34 am

I was alarmed to read the following comment from by Been There which appeared to encourage others to find my ISP address and openly seeking advice from others on how to do this himself. Here is the relevant quote :
This extremely moronic miscomprehension is further indication that this is the idiot Nessie using a sock-puppet. Is there any way of comparing the isp address vicinity of this retard to confirm that?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3967&p=159458#p159451

Aside from the increasing level of ad hominem emanating from the same individual , my concern over this particular post is that I have been informed by third parties about certain 'issues' involving individuals connected to this site, relating to the security, in particular that of the 'cyber' variety. Whether these issues are true or not , I find it totally unacceptable for someone to encourage such activity against a fellow forum member.

I also see that he is ludicrously suggesting I am banned (above). And for what ? It appears he has let his frustration get the better of him after I have exposed both him and his evidence as nothing more than a worthless irrelevance, and also demonstrated the flaws in his irrational thought-process and the embarrassing low levels of knowledge he possesses in regards the holocaust.

I have my upmost faith that the moderators will dismiss this individuals groundless objections, and instead deliver to him a warning as regards the aforementioned unacceptable request to discover/check my ISP address. Thank you.

Huntinger

504 Gateway Timeout

Post by Huntinger » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:23 pm

I am getting the following message on reload: 504 Gateway Timeout
It used to happen now and then but rectified itself. Site went down for almost a day. Now the above error message appears frequently for over 20 mins at a time a few times an hour.
Is this happening to anyone else or just me due to the fact I live many km from the server.?
๐•พ๐–”๐–Ÿ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–๐–™ ๐–“๐–š๐–— ๐•น๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–†๐–‘

TheGodfather

Re: 504 Gateway Timeout

Post by TheGodfather » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Huntinger wrote: โ†‘
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:23 pm
I am getting the following message on reload: 504 Gateway Timeout
It used to happen now and then but rectified itself. Site went down for almost a day. Now the above error message appears frequently for over 20 mins at a time a few times an hour.
Is this happening to anyone else or just me due to the fact I live many km from the server.?
It happens to me, too.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:36 pm

Nope, the 504 Gateway Timeout is becoming a regular occurrence. Don't know what the problem is.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:20 pm

It appears to be server stability issues. Sysop will be trying to make improvements and hopefully the source of the instability can be located and corrected. It is always something, I guess.

:?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:46 pm

Getting tired of being called, "shit for brains" and such by The Marxist Corey. I believe he needs a little tune-up, DC. Tks.

The Marxist Corey

Post by The Marxist Corey » Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:38 pm

Turnagain wrote: โ†‘
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:46 pm
Getting tired of being called, "shit for brains" and such by The Marxist Corey. I believe he needs a little tune-up, DC. Tks.
Are you having a little cry? Keep sulking shit for brains.

Itโ€™s ironic that youโ€™re complaining that Iโ€™m describing you as shit for brains (which you are), but you personally insult anyone who asks you to provide evidence for your claims.

Just another double standard Holocaust deniers think is acceptable.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:33 am

Tone down the abusive language against fellow forum posters.

This will be the last warning.

Thank you.

:)