Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:18 am

blake121666 wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:08 am
Mr. KnowItAll is Nessie. Only Nessie goes on about how Caroline Sturdy Colls found so much "evidence of mass murder" in his peculiarly senseless manner. Only Nessie would be so stupid as to refer to the pierced mullet logo on the back of the tiles found as having something to do with the Star of David symbol (6 years after the immediate correction to that claim was made). Only Nessie can argue so mindlessly about CSC's T2 investigation. No one else on this planet makes so much out of so little as Nessie about the CSC investigation of T2.
I believe it is Nessie as well. He was banned for 6 hours and since then has been on the booze or something but he is rambling incoherently. There is little point of exile as everyone including myself have discussed stuff with him. Could a 3 month ban be possible which might free him from his obsession and for us to not constantly engage with his swirling pool of detritus.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 am

I have noticed that the revisionist element in this forum appear to think they can get away with dodging questions. Been There started this recent bout when he refused to address questions regarding the diesel engine issue. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3817#p151470

But by far the worse is Turnagain, who has dodged my simple question about vents on the Treblinka gas chamber roof a massive 6 times ( probably 7 at the time of posting this) . viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3862&start=50#p153668

Then to add to this unsatisfactory situation, Huntinger threatens to make a complaint about me repeating the question, yet fails to realise the reason why I have to repeat it. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3862&start=50#p153653

This issue is by no means new. The revisionists have been doing it for years. I think we need to introduce a ruling where all questions have to be answered. If the answer is not known then the individual needs to admit they do not know. That seems fair. What say you ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:43 am

You betcha', DP, and my first question to you is, "When did you quit beating your dog, kicking the cat and molesting the little girl next door". Now, answer that question or I'll lodge a complaint against you.

quietus

Post by quietus » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:46 am

DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 am
I have noticed that the revisionist element in this forum appear to think they can get away with dodging questions.
Excellent post, except for the fact the above poster claimed he could give definite proof of the genocide in a sentence. I read this and waiting. Could we have a time frame for us on "the fence" people to peruse the eloquent arguments from this learned poster. We wait in great patience.
Die Definition von Langeweile liegt etwa 268 Millionen Jahre auf dem Meeresboden.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:52 am

quietus wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:46 am
DasPrussian wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:33 am
I have noticed that the revisionist element in this forum appear to think they can get away with dodging questions.
Excellent post, except for the fact the above poster claimed he could give definite proof of the genocide in a sentence. I read this and waiting. Could we have a time frame for us on "the fence" people to peruse the eloquent arguments from this learned poster. We wait in great patience.
Where did I say that ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:18 pm

I do believe this character who calls himself "Mr. KnowItAll" needs a stint, eh hem... vacation, in Siberia.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:14 pm

KnowItAll's little rant, "How’s your anti-semitic racist demented head doing? Do you still think the Jews are to blame for everything, especially your sad and pathetic life?", is a personal attack rather than an on topic debate reply. Have to agree with you, rollo.

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:40 pm

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:14 pm
KnowItAll's little rant, "How’s your anti-semitic racist demented head doing? Do you still think the Jews are to blame for everything, especially your sad and pathetic life?", is a personal attack rather than an on topic debate reply. Have to agree with you, rollo.
Says the one who constantly replies with “GFY” when asked to provide evidence for your stupid claims.

Take your own advice and go and fuck yourself.
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Mr. KnowItAll

Post by Mr. KnowItAll » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Turnagain, why did you cry to the moderators?

Have you been getting some tips from the wannabe Gestapo member Huntinger?

You little bitch, LOL!
"It was the first time I had seen Hitler close at hand. Face and head of inferior type, cross-breed; low receding forehead, ugly nose, broad cheekbones, little eyes, dark hair. Expression not of a man exercising authority in perfect self-command, but of raving excitement. At the end an expression of satisfied egotism."

- Max von Gruber's description of Hitler at the Beer Hall Putsch trial in 1923

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Depth-Check, perhaps a word with KnowItAll. He can't seem to control his insults. Referring to someone as a "vile piece of shit" doesn't add much to the discussion.