Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Depth Check
Site Moderator

Re: Holocaust Forum only - Moderation Requests (2019)

Post by Depth Check » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:51 pm

JewsEh1 has just been given a 24hr ban and confined to Siberian Exile.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed May 29, 2019 5:53 am

Could it be respectfully asked if the The crematorium of Auschwitz thread be renamed to reflect the threads intention. The intention was to discuss why the Floss method at Treblinka was not used at Birkenau which would have made the ovens there defunct. The title makes it appear that the defunct "ovens" thread is opened again. It does appear the contributors do not read the opening article of the thread despite constant claims by the instigator Turnagain and myself to steer this long boat in the right direction.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Wed May 29, 2019 10:23 am

How can the supposed efficiency of pyres over ovens be discussed, without discussing ovens?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu May 30, 2019 6:14 am

Nessie wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:23 am
How can the supposed efficiency of pyres over ovens be discussed, without discussing ovens?
Easily they are different concepts. However, the ovens thread is re opened. It has been 11 months closed so please treat it with great care. The topic is interesting.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:11 am

I hate Moaning but Nessie and his clone the new Jew boy have not changed. Often we are not debating the Holocaust but simply discussing small issues out of interest, but instead of any helpful insight all we get is evidence this, etc even when no claims are made: I feel that despite Nessies months in the gulag nothing has changed. Werd and Nessie are like brothers and well turnagain has taken Werds place. Nessie does this shit to wind people up and some of us are dragged down the plug hole when the gurglar is flushed. Remove Nessie please.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 pm

I am following forum rules, I am being polite, I am sticking to two threads and to the exact topics of those threads. I am debating those who want to debate me and ignoring those who do not.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:48 pm
I am following forum rules, I am being polite, I am sticking to two threads and to the exact topics of those threads. I am debating those who want to debate me and ignoring those who do not.
You are 'debating' extremely stupidly to the point of appearing borderline insane.
And you make the same insanely illogical argument multiple times a day on multiple topic-threads.

RODOH was created to allow people to discuss any and all aspects of 'the Holocaust' narrative without intimidation, censorship, obfuscation or obstacle.
You turn the whole board into a discussion about you and your psychotic ramblings. As now again here. So you have become an obstacle to sane dialogue. Seriously, you should maybe seek counselling.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:42 pm

been-there wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:04 pm
Nessie wrote:
You are 'debating' extremely stupidly to the point of appearing borderline insane.
And you make the same insanely illogical argument multiple times a day on multiple topic-threads.

RODOH was created to allow people to discuss any and all aspects of 'the Holocaust' narrative without intimidation, censorship, obfuscation or obstacle.
You turn the whole board into a discussion about you and your psychotic ramblings. As now again here. So you have become an obstacle to sane dialogue. Seriously, you should maybe seek counselling.
LOL! :lol:

Certainly Nessie can wind-down the obsessive posting. One does have to wonder what he gets out of it.
Quote usually attributed to Einstein wrote:The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:37 am

been-there wrote:
Nessie wrote:
And you make the same insanely illogical argument ..
My argument is that you need to evidence your beliefs.
multiple times a day on multiple topic-threads.
On only 2 threads.
I do not use personal attacks, unlike you.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:38 am

blake121666 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:42 pm
been-there wrote:
Nessie wrote:

LOL! :lol:

Certainly Nessie can wind-down the obsessive posting. One does have to wonder what he gets out of it.
Quote usually attributed to Einstein wrote:The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.
Why am I obsessively debated and followed around the forum?