If The Axis Didn't Exterminate The Jews...

Do your trolling, venting, goofing-off, and testing here. "Siberian Exile" is the proverbial "cooler" for over-heated RODOH participants. "Siberian Exile" is an almost uncensored free-speech landfill--and readers be warned: Free-Speech ain't always pretty. Please exercise your free-speech rights wisely and judiciously. You Have Been Warned!

Moderator: Joe Future

Trolljegeren

Re: If The Axis Didn't Exterminate The Jews...

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:01 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:52 pm
Don't clutter the Holocaust forum with nonsense. Take it here if you like.
It would seem that you cannot do the mathematics AND have been castigated by BT to some extent which you understandable find upsetting. This does not make it nonsense by any means considering it is you who suggest the felling of trees is not of consequence which it is. BT also told you this.
The intention of this thread is
.where did the people who passed through the camps go?
for which your response is that they were cremated with only 5kg of firewood approx per person. There is another similar thread which is more focussed. Perhaps the Treblinka cremations could be discussed elsewhere. I must admit there are some suspicions coming to mind about you. You are not the poster you once were from reading previous posts.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:25 pm

The standard sized cremation urn used for the cremains of all persons of any size as well as the ashes of the coffin and its accouterments the person is cremated with can contain 200 cubic inches of volume:
The cremation industry has a standard volume size for an individual cremation urn, which holds 200 cubic inches of ashes. Unless otherwise noted, all of our individual cremation urns are 200 cubic inches in volume capacity.
So it is safe to assume that the average volume of any individual's cremains is less than 200 cubic inches. So the cremains of 900,000 persons would be less than 180,000,000 cubic inches = 2950 cubic meters.

An Olympic size swimming pool is 50 meters long by 25 meters wide by 2 meters deep = 2500 cubic meters.

So the cremains of of 900,000 persons is less than 2950 cubic meters - which is about the volume of an Olympic size swimming pool.

It is being alleged in this thread that the ashes of the fuel (being assumed to be mostly wood) used to burn 900,000 persons plus the remains of those burnt 900,000 persons would require a volume of 6 times the volume of an Olympic size swimming pool - or about 6 times what the cremains (plus coffin and accouterments) would amount to.

Scientific studies listed in wikipedia claim that:
Typically between 0.43 and 1.82 percent of the mass of burned wood (dry basis) results in ash.[5]

5. Misra MK, Ragland KW, Baker AJ (1993). "Wood Ash Composition as a Function of Furnace Temperature" (PDF). Biomass and Bioenergy. 4 (2): 103–116. doi:10.1016/0961-9534(93)90032-Y.
This is the dry mass of the wood (without water) being referenced here.

A University of Wisconsin study claims:
Test results for unit weight or bulk density (ASTM C 29) for wood fly ash exhibited average density value of 548 kg/m3 (34.2 lb/ft3). It ranged from 162 to 1376 kg/m3 (10.1 lb/ft3 to 85.6 lb/ft3). For wood bottom ash the average was 827 kg/m3 (51.6 lb/ft3).[/url]
So the density of ash here falls within the range 162 to 1376 kg/m3.

An Olympic swimming pool volume (2500 m3) of ash would then weigh between:

(162 to 1376) kg/m3 * 2500 m3 = (405,000 to 3,440,000) kg = (405 to 3440) tonnes.

If one were to only consider the dry weight of that wood leading to that much ash, this weight of ash would correspond to:
(405 tonnes / 0.0182) to (3440 tonnes / 0.0043) = (22,253 to 800,000) tonnes

So 5 Olympic size swimming pools would contain the ashes of (111,265 to 4,000,000) tonnes dry wood.

So it is being claimed that an average of (123 to 4,444) kg of wood (the dry weight - w/o water) per corpse was used for 900,000 corpses.

The 123 kg figure is assuming that the wood used has the property of the highest percentage of ash output (1.82 percent - I used 1% in a former post) and that ash being the lightest ash of all (162 kg/m3 density - I used 1,000 kg/m3 in a former post).

The seasoning of the wood probably doesn't matter much because the water does not contribute to the ash output but merely evaporates out into the air.

So find a wood that burns to 1.82% ash (weight) and whose ash has a density of a mere 162 kg/m3 and I'll allow that using IT to burn corpses would result in IT'S ashes being 5 times the volume of the corpse cremains - and therefore 900,000 corpse's cremains and wood ashes would fill 6 Olympic size swimming pools.

For normal assumptions, it'd be 1 or 2 Olympic size swimming pools.

Even Gerdes claims T-II's ashes should've been about 4,000 m^3 (and he thought he was estimating high!) with his NAFCASH crapola. I guess I've just given him reason to change that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He'll soon be changing it to: If exotic woods were used, the ash volume could be as high as 15,000 m^3!

EDIT: I didn't even bother to convert the dry weight to the wood's actual weight here - as you can see.

EDIT 2: How 6 meters comes into play here is anyone's guess? I think one needs to be drunk to see that. Maybe I'll see that this weekend! :lol:

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:14 pm

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:25 pm
The standard sized cremation urn used for the cremains of all persons of any size as well as the ashes of the coffin and its accouterments the person is cremated with can contain 200 cubic inches of volume:
The cremation industry has a standard volume size for an individual cremation urn, which holds 200 cubic inches of ashes. Unless otherwise noted, all of our individual cremation urns are 200 cubic inches in volume capacity.
So it is safe to assume that the average volume of any individual's cremains is less than 200 cubic inches. So the cremains of 900,000 persons would be less than 180,000,000 cubic inches = 2950 cubic meters.

An Olympic size swimming pool is 50 meters long by 25 meters wide by 2 meters deep = 2500 cubic meters.

So the cremains of of 900,000 persons is less than 2950 cubic meters - which is about the volume of an Olympic size swimming pool.

It is being alleged in this thread that the ashes of the fuel (being assumed to be mostly wood) used to burn 900,000 persons plus the remains of those burnt 900,000 persons would require a volume of 6 times the volume of an Olympic size swimming pool - or about 6 times what the cremains (plus coffin and accouterments) would amount to.

Scientific studies listed in wikipedia claim that:
Typically between 0.43 and 1.82 percent of the mass of burned wood (dry basis) results in ash.[5]

5. Misra MK, Ragland KW, Baker AJ (1993). "Wood Ash Composition as a Function of Furnace Temperature" (PDF). Biomass and Bioenergy. 4 (2): 103–116. doi:10.1016/0961-9534(93)90032-Y.
This is the dry mass of the wood (without water) being referenced here.

A University of Wisconsin study claims:
Test results for unit weight or bulk density (ASTM C 29) for wood fly ash exhibited average density value of 548 kg/m3 (34.2 lb/ft3). It ranged from 162 to 1376 kg/m3 (10.1 lb/ft3 to 85.6 lb/ft3). For wood bottom ash the average was 827 kg/m3 (51.6 lb/ft3).[/url]
So the density of ash here falls within the range 162 to 1376 kg/m3.

An Olympic swimming pool volume (2500 m3) of ash would then weigh between:

(162 to 1376) kg/m3 * 2500 m3 = (405,000 to 3,440,000) kg = (405 to 3440) tonnes.

If one were to only consider the dry weight of that wood leading to that much ash, this weight of ash would correspond to:
(405 tonnes / 0.0182) to (3440 tonnes / 0.0043) = (22,253 to 800,000) tonnes

So 5 Olympic size swimming pools would contain the ashes of (111,265 to 4,000,000) tonnes dry wood.

So it is being claimed that an average of (123 to 4,444) kg of wood (the dry weight - w/o water) per corpse was used for 900,000 corpses.

The 123 kg figure is assuming that the wood used has the property of the highest percentage of ash output (1.82 percent - I used 1% in a former post) and that ash being the lightest ash of all (162 kg/m3 density - I used 1,000 kg/m3 in a former post).

The seasoning of the wood probably doesn't matter much because the water does not contribute to the ash output but merely evaporates out into the air.

So find a wood that burns to 1.82% ash (weight) and whose ash has a density of a mere 162 kg/m3 and I'll allow that using IT to burn corpses would result in IT'S ashes being 5 times the volume of the corpse cremains - and therefore 900,000 corpse's cremains and wood ashes would fill 6 Olympic size swimming pools.

For normal assumptions, it'd be 1 or 2 Olympic size swimming pools.

Even Gerdes claims T-II's ashes should've been about 4,000 m^3 (and he thought he was estimating high!) with his NAFCASH crapola. I guess I've just given him reason to change that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He'll soon be changing it to: If exotic woods were used, the ash volume could be as high as 15,000 m^3!

EDIT: I didn't even bother to convert the dry weight to the wood's actual weight here - as you can see.

EDIT 2: How 6 meters comes into play here is anyone's guess? I think one needs to be drunk to see that. Maybe I'll see that this weekend! :lol:
In respect to you (not sure why atm) the calculations and the averages will be redone. Thank you for your input: appreciated. I will do this myself over the next few days for perusal along with the thoughts of others.

Ekkert er eftirsjá

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 am

blake:

Even Gerdes claims T-II's ashes should've been about 4,000 m^3 (and he thought he was estimating high!) with his NAFCASH crapola.

I guess I've just given him reason to change that!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'll soon be changing it to: If exotic woods were used, the ash volume could be as high as 15,000 m^3!
Blake, I just checked THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) and didn't notice any changes from the last time I looked. As well, near the bottom of the page, I found this: Last updated on 8 / 2 / 18.

I also do not see any claims made about volume of human remains - which leads me to believe that you are not only an idiot, but a liar as well.

What I find written about Treblinka II about this issue on said site is this:
THE 100 SO-CALLED “HUGE MASS GRAVES”

The site of the alleged “graves” ...Treblinka II

The # of fraudulently alleged phantom “mass graves” ...15

The # of jews who allegedly “magically disappeared” ...900,000

The method allegedly used by the Germans to “conceal the graves” ...Dig the bodies out of the alleged “gigantic pits” and then burn them on huge pyres made from railroad rails; then throw all the bones and teeth back into the same alleged “gigantic pits” and then cover all the physical evidence with: “A thick layer of sand.”

The weight of the alleged remains that would have been left behind - IF - the story is true.. 6.570 million pounds*

* Calculations are derived from figures used by Arnulf Neumaier in his treatise on - TREBLINKA

( http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndtreb.html )

The number of teeth that would be mixed in with the alleged millions of pounds of bone fragments... 28.800 million
THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) is clearly referring to the alleged weight of bones and quantity of teeth - not any volume of alleged "ashes."

Blake, I understand that you are not very bright, and appear to have some kind of agenda, but IF the official story about Treblinka II is true, and using the 900,000 figure:

How much bone (in weight) and how many teeth would have been reburied into the alleged "huge mass graves"?

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 am

Nisco wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 am
blake:

Even Gerdes claims T-II's ashes should've been about 4,000 m^3 (and he thought he was estimating high!) with his NAFCASH crapola.

He'll soon be changing it to: If exotic woods were used, the ash volume could be as high as 15,000 m^3!
Blake, I just checked THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) and didn't notice any changes from the last time I looked. As well, near the bottom of the page, I found this: Last updated on 8 / 2 / 18.

I also do not see any claims made about volume of human remains - which leads me to believe that you are not only an idiot, but a liar as well.

The method allegedly used by the Germans to “conceal the graves” ...Dig the bodies out of the alleged “gigantic pits” and then burn them on huge pyres made from railroad rails; then throw all the bones and teeth back into the same alleged “gigantic pits” and then cover all the physical evidence with: “A thick layer of sand.”

The weight of the alleged remains that would have been left behind - IF - the story is true.. 6.570 million pounds*

* Calculations are derived from figures used by Arnulf Neumaier in his treatise on - TREBLINKA

The number of teeth that would be mixed in with the alleged millions of pounds of bone fragments... 28.800 million
THE HOLOCAUST ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX website ( http://www.nafcash.com/ ) is clearly referring to the alleged weight of bones and quantity of teeth - not any volume of alleged "ashes."

Blake, I understand that you are not very bright, and appear to have some kind of agenda, but IF the official story about Treblinka II is true, and using the 900,000 figure:

How much bone (in weight) and how many teeth would have been reburied into the alleged "huge mass graves"?
Well Gerdes (or a good imitation of him) talks about the weight of the ashes on page 20 of his rant here.

It looks like I mis-remembered his "4,000 metric tons" on page 20 as being 4,000 m^3 volume. Using 500 kg/m^3 would give 8,000 m^3 for "4,000 metric tons". So I have mistakenly halved what Gerdes implies.

Why you, "Nisco", keep talking about teeth is beyond comprehension. While it is true that the tooth enamel would remain, it cracks into slivers and the teeth themselves become a dried molten blob in a fire. You should probably change your rant to reference something large like the femur or something. The femurs of corpses would likely have been the largest fragments remaining from those corpses having been burned.

I estimated the weight of 900,000 burned corpses here. About 2 kg per corpse => 2 million kg for about a million corpses = 2,000 tonnes.

The teeth would have been mostly cracked enamel and blobs after burning. I would look for femurs instead of teeth. But teeth, femurs, ashes, ... etc, ... look for anything and everything. I don't care. BT thinks you are overlooking the big picture with such things. He is convinved by the phrase "magically disappearing jew theory". That's all BT needs to know; don't bother him with any details.
Last edited by blake121666 on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am

blake121666 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 am
Nisco wrote:
blake:

Well Gerdes (or a good imitation of him) talks about the weight of the ashes on page 20 of his rant here.

It looks like I mis-remembered his "4,000 metric tons" on page 20 as being 4,000 m^3 volume. Using 500 kg/m^3 would give 8,000 m^3 for "4,000 metric tons". So I have mistakenly halved what Gerdes implies.

Why you, "Nisco", keep talking about teeth is beyond comprehension. While it is true that the tooth enamel would remain, it cracks into slivers and the teeth themselves become a dried molten blob in a fire. You should probably change your rant to reference something large like the femur or something. The femurs of corpses would likely have been the largest fragments remaining from those corpses having been burned.

I estimated the weight of 900,000 burned corpses here. About 2 kg per corpse => 2 million kg for about a million corpses = 2,000 tonnes.

The teeth would have been mostly cracked enamel and blobs after burning. I would look for femurs instead of teeth.

Liar. You were talking about volume, not weight:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3567&p=141448#p141430

and I caught you in the lie and now you're lying again.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:27 am

Nisco wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:23 am
blake121666 wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:12 am
Nisco wrote:
blake:

The teeth would have been mostly cracked enamel and blobs after burning. I would look for femurs instead of teeth.
Liar. You were talking about volume, not weight

and I caught you in the lie and now your lying again.
I confessed to mis-remembering your contention and confusing your weight with a volume.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:28 am

blake:
Nisco wrote:

[/quote]

Liar. You were talking about volume, not weight:

and I caught you in the lie and now you're lying again.

Last edited by Nisco on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30 am

BT is taken by your "magically disappearing jew theory" phrase. Don't confuse him with details.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:34 am

=blake:
BT is taken by your "magically disappearing jew theory" phrase. Don't confuse him with details.
Says the proven liar who admits this:
While it is true that the tooth enamel would remain
blake:
The femurs of corpses would likely have been the largest fragments remaining from those corpses having been burned.
Right, femurs and virtually every single other bone in the body - and teeth - would remain after being "burned" on "roasters" like this:

Except the "magically disappearing jew theory" espoused by blake and his fellow DULLusionalists, alleges that the bodies were "burned" with virtually no wood - just some kindling and a magical way of stacking the bodies "just right" with children and fat women on the bottom of the "roasters."