Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Huntinger

Re: Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Post by Huntinger » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:40 pm

laststarfighter wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:30 pm
Krema I is the tourist gas chamber because Krema II, III, IV and V were destroyed by the SS before the camp was liberated. That this usually gets a "whatever, doesn't mean anything *shrug* " from the revisionists is hilarious. the only reason Krema I was intact was that it wasnt used for gassing anymore and no one thought that future technology would be able to test its wall for cyanide traces to see if they were positive, which they did, and they were. Same for the remain of the other Kremas. i mean really this debate should be over right here to any objective person. ib "the soviets destroyed the kremas" "the cyanide study was faked" of course. did you hear Auschwitz had a band and a soccer team? and the 6 million number has come up so many times in history? :o
This was claimed as the real original gaskammer until David Cole noticed anomalies and brought it to the attention of the curator. You have no evidence the SS destroyed the other Kremas. As they scuttled off it is highly unlikely they would come back with several tonne of dynamite to blow up a building or two. Use your critical thinking skills man.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Irving is puzzling, because it isn't as if he hasn't taken more than his share of lumps from "our traditional enemies," as he likes to say. Public figures will typically spout whatever spiel Jews desire to avoid incurring their wrath. Not so with Irving, who lost a fortune, was sent to prison and was destroyed in the press.

One small weakness of Irving is referring to Obama as Obongo, thus perpetuating the Jew lie that Obama is a black non-Jewish Christian. Obama is not a black non-Jew, and secretly loathes them. He just pretended to be black and Christian to get into office. He's on record, shortly before leaving office, saying, "I've always felt Jewish in my soul." All his mentors have been Jewish men and he hardly knew his black father, being raised by his Jewish side. I find it odd that Irving wouldn't notice this about Obama.

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:58 pm

Daniel wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:50 pm
Irving is puzzling, because it isn't as if he hasn't taken more than his share of lumps from "our traditional enemies," as he likes to say. Public figures will typically spout whatever spiel Jews desire to avoid incurring their wrath. Not so with Irving, who lost a fortune, was sent to prison and was destroyed in the press.

One small weakness of Irving is referring to Obama as Obongo, thus perpetuating the Jew lie that Obama is a black non-Jewish Christian. Obama is not a black non-Jew, and secretly loathes them. He just pretended to be black and Christian to get into office. He's on record, shortly before leaving office, saying, "I've always felt Jewish in my soul." All his mentors have been Jewish men and he hardly knew his black father, being raised by his Jewish side. I find it odd that Irving wouldn't notice this about Obama.
Mr Irving is puzzling but I guess this may be because he is trying to find real history and not just simplified answers which makes it easier for us to comprehend. This is annoying. Friedrich finds this backsliding and intolerable, perhaps rightfully so but the truth is sometimes not easy. Whatever, Mr Irvings faults are, his works are worth the time to read and to reflect on. You have gone off topic talking about the Obama issue which is not relevant to this case and no one apart from US people care to be honest. Mr Irvings real issue was to take on the Jew Lipstadt who had the support of hugely wealthy people like Spielberg and other Jude. The judge also had little choice otherwise he would have turned the world on its head in a decison: it was easier professionally to take the easy way out.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Daniel

Post by Daniel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:29 pm

It's arguably off-topic, only to notice a curious absence of intelligence on Irving's part about Obama. I can delete that part of the post if the moderator asks.

On another note, have any of you read this: http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetLoss ... udolf.html

And what do you make of it?

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 pm

While we are waiting for Mr. Irving to finish his holiday cheer and answer Mr. Berg's simple question, I suppose a minor digression is permissible.

Anyway, I don't think Obama needed much persuasion or pedigree to serve as a loyal minion for Globohomo.

However, Barack Hussein Obama II does look a lot like the Negro Communist Frank Marshall Davis (1905-1987), who was a friend of his mother and her family in Hawaii in the 1960s.

Obama once boasted that his maternal grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham (1918-1992), had helped liberate Nazi concentration camps in World War II. That is a very generous interpretation of the facts, it seems.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

balmoral2

Post by balmoral2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:33 am

Scott wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:53 pm
While we are waiting for Mr. Irving to finish his holiday cheer and answer Mr. Berg's simple question, I suppose a minor digression is permissible.

Anyway, I don't think Obama needed much persuasion or pedigree to serve as a loyal minion for Globohomo.

However, Barack Hussein Obama II does look a lot like the Negro Communist Frank Marshall Davis (1905-1987), who was a friend of his mother and her family in Hawaii in the 1960s.

Obama once boasted that his maternal grandfather, Stanley Armour Dunham (1918-1992), had helped liberate Nazi concentration camps in World War II. That is a very generous interpretation of the facts, it seems.

:)
https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/wa ... oots_N.htm

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:35 am

Instead of a mere link it would be appreciated if you could give some context to it; your opinion is of value.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

balmoral2

Post by balmoral2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:48 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:35 am
Instead of a mere link it would be appreciated if you could give some context to it; your opinion is of value.
I will endeavor to do so in future.

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:20 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:50 am
Obviously, Irving has successfully fooled many, many people including "laststarfighter." Even when Irving was suing Debroah Lipstadt for calling him a "holocaust denier," Irving was still seen by many as a "holocaust denier."

Obviously, this "movement" such as it is has attracted many, many real "dummies." Keep those "contributions" moving toward Irving and the IHR--that is what it is all about.

FPBerg
I agree with FPBerg that we are unlikely to receive a clear answer from Irving and Weber... They have messed up too much!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:24 pm

I just sent the following note to David Irving:
Date: Jan 2, 2019 7:17 PM
Dear Mr. Irving,

I am truly sorry that my questions upset you on "Christmas Night" -- but how was I to know you cared so much about Christmas? Now that I have apologized, please do try to answer my simple questions. I think you owe me and many others some straight answers. . You are, after all, still seen by many as a "holocaust denier." What went "wrong" with you?

If I had accused you of murder without proof or even good evidence, I dare say you would probably sue me for all I was worth. After all, you sued Deborah Lipstadt for much less than that. But no one is suing you today for defamation or slander as far as I know. I am simply asking you to answer a few simple questions as to why you are embracing the holocaust today--and accusing the Germans of the most shameful mass murders in human history just as Jews and others have done since WW2. You of all people!

You were once seen as one of the great revisionists and even as a" holocaust denier." Have you simply caved-in and become a great coward? Have you become a new kind of "Judas?"

Sincerely yours,
Friedrich Paul Berg
FPBerg