Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Rev2018

Re: Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:15 pm

I also noticed in the old posts the topic of money was mentioned. Money is a powerful tool, same with so called Holocaust eyewitnesses, they have been earning so much money for their stories that they are probably too corrupt not to admit the truth.

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:23 pm

It seems the right word!

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:33 pm

No wonder there are so many brainwashed people around. There are many history whores active in many areas of history and on many topics. Hence we have this mess of basic truths covered with tons of lies.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:52 pm

The good news is that today, with the internet, we have tools to nail many historical issues as well as the scoundrels who LIE big time.

FPB

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:51 pm

I just tried to send my questions to David Irving at the following address: www.fpp.co.uk --but was told by my computer that my message had an "illegal address." Please help someone. What did I do wrong?

Also, does anyone have an address for Mark Weber that is sure to work?

FPBerg

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 pm

My theory is that the IHR gets more cash donations beating the drum for the Palestinians than it does for Holocaust Revisionism, so Weber switched gears accordingly. That is how the controlled-opposition works. At the very least the IHR has been marginalized effectively.

I don't think that Irving is controlled-opposition, just that he bit off more than he could chew; the results have not been good for him, and he is now almost 81 years old.

In Irving's case, baiting with edgy anti-Semitism didn't really help him much since he already conceded the most valuable strategic ground by adopting Holocaust Lite that includes homicidal gassings at the Reinhardt Camps.

It is no surprise that Weber, Irving, the "Jewish Revisionist" David Cole, have all adopted a sort of Holocaust Lite thesis either, because Revisionism is unremunerative and thankless work. It can also be physically dangerous. David Cole (Stein) had to change his name and hide for decades to avoid being a special target for violence as an "anti-Semitic Jew," so finding a safer Holocaust heresy since he was forced out of hiding makes sense for him--for the others, not so much.

David Irving sued Prof. Deborah Lipstadt for libel--tantamount to debating the divinity of Jesus with the true Believers who own the media and the court systems--and he lost spectacularly and was nearly ruined. As an expert of the German side of WWII history, David Irving is going to be accused of being a Holocaust Denier anyway--whatever that means--so he could have moved forward and made a talented contribution for Revisionism instead of emphasizing that he is not a Holocaust historian at all, which is true but irrelevant under the circumstances.

Unfortunately, if the subject is World War II history, as well as modern society and its sociopolitical dynamics, it is not possible to ignore the Holocaust, even as it diminishes in historical relevance with each passing decade since the war. The "bloody shirt" will be waved regardless, and the Left knows how to wave it.

The thing is that when you are attacked by the Left as a defender of Western Civilization, the response they want from you is to prevaricate and to hedge so that they can move the goalposts and double-down on you. The only viable option is for you to stick to your guns, double-down yourself and expose their hypocrisy.

There can and should be no apology in honestly revising history and dogma.

Is a definition of what it means to "Deny the Holocaust" even possible? We need to separate Myth and Theology from Science and History; revision is how the Scientific Method works, in fact.

Never hand the adversary some of your own ammunition. For example, if they call you a racist the worst thing that you can do is to waste time and try to "deny" it. The Left do not like to be evaluated by their own standards so they will move the goalposts if you let them.

On the occasion of the recent death of former President George Herbert Walker Bush, Ann Coulter wrote an essay in Takimag and she notes that one of the things that the media harped on in their otherwise anodyne reminiscing about how unlike President Trump the dearly-departed Papa Bush was--not unlike how RINO (Republican in name only) John McCain was willing to "cross the aisle" of partisanship. Nevertheless it nevertheless stood out that Papa Bush and his GOP witch doctors were RACISTS.

President Bush 41 supposedly cheated is way into the White House in 1988 by race-baiting Gov. Michael Dukakis, who furloughed a Negro murderer from prison for a character-building weekend pass from prison where he was serving a life sentence, the death penalty not being an option in Massachusetts at the time. While on his party pass, Horton raped and tortured a Maryland couple; one of them got away and Horton was captured after a high-speed chase. The Maryland judge who sentenced Horton for the new crimes would not even risk sending Horton back to Massachusetts lest he be let out of prison again.

The idiocy of Gov. Dukakis on Crime alone should have cost him the election and disqualified him as a candidate to begin with instead of getting the Presidential nomination of the Democratic Party. All that Vice President Bush's 1988 election team needed to do was bring up the Willie Horton affair.

As Coulter points out in the article, the Republicans would have given their eye teeth if Willie Horton had NOT been Black so that they could not be accused of racism in pointing out the soft Dukakis record on crime--but "Republican bigots" stood their ground and won the 1988 election, and the Establishment media kvetches over the "Hate Speech" of the Willie Horton TV advertisements to this very day.

There is a strong lesson to be learned in this.

The press in America is even worse than we imagine. We sense that they’re biased and stunningly incompetent. They are those things, but so much more. Our media’s version of the news is mathematically and precisely the opposite of the truth.

The death and burial of George H.W. Bush is only the latest example. [...]

And here is the 30 second Willie Horton ad from the 1988 Presidential election :

The Internet is not a perfect medium, and it is easy to make missteps, but it goes with the territory. The Hoaxsters own the media and they set the terms. The Holocaust Industry as Prof. Finkelstein once called it is worth trillions of dollars and the Left mowns academia and the mass-media, including virtually all of the infrastructure that makes the Internet possible.

In this country it is premeditated murder just to get into a fatal traffic accident with the violent Antifa going to a rally to protest removing Confederate monuments--and in other countries they have already criminalized speech that the Establishment does not like. I predicted Online long, long ago before RODOH had even been started that the Confederate flag would become Thoughtcrime just like the Swastika or the imperial German colors, and it is a little disconcerting to actually see it happening.

Even assuming that the legal basis for freedom-of-speech and the First Amendment is still nominally enshrined into law and can be used by anyone, Revisionists are going to have to be more media-savvy if they want to compete with this perverse kind of public and private funding and dogma.

For example, Mark Weber was invited to speak at the Holocaust Conference in Tehran, hosted by the the Ahmadinejad government in 2006, and Weber did not acquit himself very well as a spokesperson for Revisionism as the Director of the Institute for Historical Review when he came onto the Hannity & Colmes TV show on Fox explaining it afterwards--which could have easily been the most important part of the trip. As far as I know, no mainstream media tried to interview Bradley Smith, the founder of CODOH, who also attended the Iran conference.

Because talking about the Holocaust as applied to Revision at all is considered Hate Speech, it is increasingly hard to communicate politically-incorrect ideas with the Internet because even the tamest comments can get someone banned for Hate Speech. This is true of virtually all large Internet social media media platforms, including Amazon and youTube.

Even the extremely mild YouTube clip of the aforementioned Mark Weber interview is severely restricted, though not banned outright.

The following short Mark Weber clip is cringeworthy and hard to watch. Fox News' Sean Hannity is an idiot, and a media-savvy Revisionist should have been able to go through him like a buzzsaw through butter.

Here is a direct link URL to the above since the YouTube sharing feature on this "Hate Speech" clip is disabled :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbRHrduTvBM

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:01 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:51 pm
I just tried to send my questions to David Irving at the following address: www.fpp.co.uk --but was told by my computer that my message had an "illegal address." Please help someone. What did I do wrong?

Also, does anyone have an address for Mark Weber that is sure to work?

FPBerg
I've found these e-mail addresses: focalp@aol.com weber@ihr.org

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:06 pm

I just sent the following to the two addresses from Rev2018:
Dear Mr..............,

Do you believe Jews were killed in gas chambers by the Nazis--and, if so, on the basis of what "evidence?"

If you believe Jews were gassed to death, how many were gassed (roughly), and by what gas or gases, and where?

Please send your answers to me directly or to the forum which I am currently using--viewtopic.php?f=13&p=140124#p140124-- so that everyone can see if you are even willing to answer these simple questions.

Sincerely yours,
Friedrich Paul Berg
The messages went through without problems, apparently.

FPBerg

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:57 am

Scott wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 pm
My theory is that the IHR gets more cash donations beating the drum for the Palestinians than it does for Holocaust Revisionism, so Weber switched gears accordingly. That is how the controlled-opposition works. At the very least the IHR has been marginalized effectively.
Jude are manipulating world finances.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙