Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Friedrich Paul Berg

Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:09 pm

As people on this forum know if they have been following "holocaust revisionism" over recent decades, Mark Weber and David Irving have successfully pretended to be "holocaust revisionists." In fact, they are nothing of the sort. They are what I call "backsliders." They are certainly NOT "holocaust deniers." How they have gotten away with it is a mystery but they have certainly done it and been generously rewarded as well. Some simple questions for each of them may clear the air. They owe us some answers. The following will be sent to each of them within a few days during which time some additional questions may come to mind.

Dear Mr. David Irving and Mr. Mark Weber;

Do you believe Jews were killed in gas chambers by the Nazis--and on the basis of what "evidence?"

If you believe Jews were gassed to death, how many were gassed (roughly), and by what gas or gases, and where?

Please send your answers to this forum directly--viewtopic.php?f=13&p=140124#p140124-- so that everyone can see if you are even willing to answer these simple questions.

Sincerely yours,
Friedrich Paul Berg

The two addresses to which I will be sending these questions are: weber@ihr.org and www.fpp.co.uk. If no answers appear from Weber and Irving, readers of this forum should contact Irving and Weber directly themselves. Frankly, I doubt we will be getting any straight answers from Weber or Irving.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!

There were NO “limited gassings!” There were NO homicidal Nazi Gassings at all!

http://www.nazigassings.com/Railroad.html
The REAL Mass Murderers were the Anglo-Americans and the Jews themselves!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Trolljegeren

Re: Simple Questions for Mark Weber and David Irving

Post by Trolljegeren » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:57 am

There are perhaps several questions to be asked Herr Oberst-Gruppenführer. There should be a distinction made between the administration of the leader and those in field commands such and Ohlendorf? I feel Otto Ohlendorf was put in such a position which no one should have to be put in: as you know he was put in command of Einsatzgruppe D and admitted to some rather horrible situations. In this he was in conflict with Manstein and others. I am thinking his actions by misjudging he intentions of his superior he alone created the holohoax. Even if he did I feel sadly sorry for him being put in such a horrible position as well as the victims of his actions. If you are interested perhaps this could be a topic on the Einsatzgruppen thread.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:56 am

Am I being too hard on Weber and Irving? Are my questions too tough?

FPBerg

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 pm

They seem like reasonable questions to me.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:17 pm

I think the questions are very good! I am very curious what they say!

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:10 pm

Thanks for your answers and help.

Here is a related discussion from several years ago on CODOH: https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8300

FPBerg

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Thank you for the link to the old thread. I didn't realise Mark Weber believed that transit camps which housed Jews for a time were used for gassing... Did he ever give any proof of alleged gassing?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:00 pm

NO! Mark Weber never even pretended to give "proof" or "evidence" of any gassing. Irving is somewhat better--but not by much. However, both of them are essentially talking out of both sides of their mouths--keep those contributions coming.

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:07 pm

I wonder what his aim was...He couldn't find evidence of any gassing and yet he chose to repeat the story of elleged crime...Maybe he will answer your questions so we know the story behind his statement.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:12 pm

I do NOT expect any straight answers from these "two-faced" characters. They will dodge and weasel about for as long as possible w-i-t-h-o-u-t revealing anything about where they really stand on the most important questions. Keep the money moving in their direction--that is what it is all about, really. Most of the "suckers" will never catch on--r-e-a-l historical revisionism be damned!

FPBerg
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.