A visit to SSF

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Turnagain

A visit to SSF

Post by Turnagain »

From cheap curiosity I paid a visit to SSF to see if Nessie was whining about his recent ban from the RODOH discussion and debate forum and to see if I had received any notice or mention by the local denizens. He is and I was. IIRC, it was Jeff who wished me drowned or eaten by a bear. I was struck by their reliance on evidence of the "he said/she said" variety. The nuts and bolts, the scientific analysis of the claims made for the holyhoax are almost totally lacking. There was some vague references to how Fritz Berg had "mucked it up" but claims made by such eyewitnesses as Wiernik, Rajchman, et al. were apparently taken at face value. Quotes, lists and statements by individual Germans given in postwar trials were the order of the day.

I find the belief by the hoaxers in the utterly impossible to be truly astonishing. Vast pits excavated to a depth of 30 to 40 feet are taken as a given. They seem to actually function on the premise of, "If it happened, it was possible." That from a "skeptics forum." In this forum, Nessie contended that the means to excavate such pits are unknown but the Germans had "some way" to accomplish such feats.

I have to admit, on the basis of "he said/she said," the hoaxers have the edge on revisionists. On the basis of "was it possible," not so much. In fact, not at all.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

rollo the ganger

Re: A visit to SSF

Post by rollo the ganger »

Turnagain wrote:
"If it happened, it was possible."
More like: "If they said it happened then it happened and therefore it was possible."

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian »

Turnagain, is it true that the only book you have read on the holocaust is 'A Year in Treblinka' ?
All I want for Christmas is a Dukla Prague away kit

VFX

Post by VFX »

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:01 pm
Turnagain, is it true that the only book you have read on the holocaust is 'A Year in Treblinka' ?
The books one had read is important why? Seems the hoaxers have this thing about books as though it is some kind of hard evidence. This seemed also to be a trait on the SSF as a form of argument. It is irrelevant.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

DasPrussian wrote:
No.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:26 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
No.
Did you reply in the negative because you haven't even read that book either ?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:42 pm
Turnagain wrote:
DasPrussian wrote:
No.
No.

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian »

VFX wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:40 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
The books one had read is important why?
Duh....let me fink....... :? :? :?

DasPrussian

Post by DasPrussian »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:48 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Turnagain wrote:
DasPrussian wrote:
No.
No.
You just looked at the pictures and therefore cannot admit to actually reading it ?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

DasPrussian wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:51 pm
Turnagain wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:48 pm
DasPrussian wrote:
Turnagain wrote:

No.
No.
You just looked at the pictures and therefore cannot admit to actually reading it ?
No.