Integrity Check (A Christmas poll (2018))

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Jeffk1970

Re: A Christmas poll (2018)

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:46 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:52 am

Balmoral doubts Kitty's integrity and unlike you he had the guts to admit it publicly. Even the accursed Sergey Romanov, a dogmatist if there ever was one, posted on the Axis History Forum agreeing KHM very likely plagiarised large parts of her original book, I Am Alive.
Good for them. However, I don’t make judgements based upon books I haven’t read. They know more about her than I do so they can make judgments on her reliability.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 am

Charles Traynor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am

That slur on my character was well below the belt Jeffk1970,
Oh, lighten up, Charles.
and certainly not something I would expect to hear from someone who usually attempts to portray himself as a well-read holohoax scholar to the rest of the holocaust enthusiast community. How old are you? I am guessing 14 or 15 judging from the maturity of your posts here and at SSF. Why are you here? It is certainly not to take part in serious discussion of the OP. I am pretty sure even the most inattentive of our readers had you marked down as an adolescent troll type a very long time ago.
Why I’m almost 50-years-old. I’m often struck by moments of whimsy so you’ll have to forgive me. Or don’t, I don’t particularly care.

I’m here because you chose to add me to your silly poll. I no longer see a point in having serious discussions with anyone who posts here and this is why I’ve been absent.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:48 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:51 am
I’m often struck by moments of whimsy so you’ll have to forgive me. Or don’t, I don’t particularly care.

Jeffk1970 will sit out the next 24hrs on the benches for trolling this forum and insulting its participants.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Jeffk1970:
I no longer see a point in having serious discussions with anyone who posts here and this is why I’ve been absent.
I thought it was because you got your ass handed to you every time you made one of your juvenile posts.

Jeffk1970:
I’m almost 50-years-old.
:lol:

And still childishly afraid of the truth!

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:42 am

I have been very busy lately and haven't had time to contact all those on the poll list, therefore I now intend leaving this poll open until the end of March. This will give me an opportunity to contact Mr. and Mrs. Sturdy Colls (and Mr. Alan Heath who I have just added to the list of participants). 2019 will be the year many big name holocaust promoters will be named and shamed publicly for their cowardice and lack of integrity. I will have to be careful when contacting Bob Blackman as he will probably use MI5 to try and trace me.

Imogen Dalziel was made aware of the poll but failed to show. Her lack of integrity therefore defaults her choice to a Cowardly abstention vote.

The email sent to Imogen Dalziel:

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."