Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco »

Look at DabbingIsSoMuchFun run!

:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
I don't dodge

Well then, let's start with the blue questions that you are so afraid of:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
The Jews didn't 'disappear,' much less magically... if the mass graves... ever did exist then they still DO exist... the National Socialists did, in fact, have mass graves... there was mass graves, yes...
DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
434,000–600,000 [jews were] killed at Belzec
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 600,000 jews were killed at Belzec?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
152,000–320,000 [jews were] killed at Chelmo
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 320,000 jews were killed at Chelmno?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
35,000-40,000 [jews were] killed at Janowska
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 40,000 jews were killed at Janowska?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: How many of the Janowska graves / cremation pits in question ( http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/janowska.html ) can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
70 000 [jews were] killed at Ponary
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 70,000 jews were killed at Ponary?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How many jews were killed at Sobibor:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 250,000 jews were killed at Sobibor?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer:


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
700,000–900,000 [jews were] killed at Treblinka
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Treblinka II?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
Treblinka functioned... with mass graves
Q: List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 2,700 graves were discovered and "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How many of the 2,700 alleged graves allegedly "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios (and allegedly containing the remains of over a million jews) can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
1.1 Million [jews were] killed at Auschwitz
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 1.1 million jews were killed at Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
The number of Jews killed [at Auschwitz] is somewhere around 900 000
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How much human remains can you prove currently exists in the so-called Auschwitz "ash pond"?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith (s[email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco »

Double post

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Therefore, my assertion...
Were not talking about your assertions, were talking about your unsubstantiated allegations that you lack the courage, integrity and character to even try to defend.

That because you have nothing.

:lol:

NOTHING!

:lol:

Now run away Roberto!

RUN!

:lol:

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
you are asking for human remains 75(!) years after the event.
Says the DULLusionalisst who has zero empirical evidence for his "magically disappearing jew theory"!

:lol:

ZERO!

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco »

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
The Jews didn't 'disappear,' much less magically... if the mass graves... ever did exist then they still DO exist...

the National Socialists did, in fact, have mass graves... there was mass graves, yes...

Treblinka functioned with mass graves

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8012
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Huntinger »

Nisco wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
you are asking for human remains 75(!) years after the event.
Says the DULLusionalisst who has zero empirical evidence for his "magically disappearing jew theory"!

:lol:

ZERO!
This thread is about Einsatzgruppen. On the Eastern front about 30 million people perished. I am unsure if they were just left to die there only to rot away or somehow buried. Perhaps someone may have an idea of how the deceased were disposed of in that theatre of the conflict? Nisco you have said your point clearly, so could you add with your knowledge how the deceased were disposed of. Seems the military deaths were only a third of the total, but even that is unclear.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Nisco wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:39 pm
Look at DabbingIsSoMuchFun run!

:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
I don't dodge

Well then, let's start with the blue questions that you are so afraid of:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
The Jews didn't 'disappear,' much less magically... if the mass graves... ever did exist then they still DO exist... the National Socialists did, in fact, have mass graves... there was mass graves, yes...
DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
434,000–600,000 [jews were] killed at Belzec
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 600,000 jews were killed at Belzec?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Belzec graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
152,000–320,000 [jews were] killed at Chelmo
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 320,000 jews were killed at Chelmno?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Chelmno graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
35,000-40,000 [jews were] killed at Janowska
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 40,000 jews were killed at Janowska?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: How many of the Janowska graves / cremation pits in question ( http://www.deathcamps.org/occupation/janowska.html ) can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
70 000 [jews were] killed at Ponary
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 70,000 jews were killed at Ponary?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Ponary graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How many jews were killed at Sobibor:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 250,000 jews were killed at Sobibor?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

Q: List all of the Sobibor graves / cremation pits in question that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer:


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
700,000–900,000 [jews were] killed at Treblinka
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Treblinka II?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
Treblinka functioned... with mass graves
Q: List all of the Treblinka II graves / cremation pits in question ( http://nafcash.com/ ) that you can prove currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 2,700 graves were discovered and "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How many of the 2,700 alleged graves allegedly "uncovered" by "fatrher" Patrick Desbios (and allegedly containing the remains of over a million jews) can you prove actually exist and currently contain at least an iota of human remains: __?__.

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
1.1 Million [jews were] killed at Auschwitz
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 1.1 million jews were killed at Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's admission: No.


:lol:

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's allegation:
The number of Jews killed [at Auschwitz] is somewhere around 900 000
Q: Has it ever been proven that no less than 900,000 jews were killed at Auschwitz?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?


Q: How much human remains can you prove currently exists in the so-called Auschwitz "ash pond"?

DabbingIsSoMuchFun's answer: ?



Why didn't you bother including the two proofs I gave to you in your post?


A document - made by the perpetrators themselves - confirm that there was a crime, to the tune of the hundreds of thousands (because it's only 1941).


Why do you neglect to mention this?


In your own words, why are you running away from the two pieces of evidence?

Image


In that picture, you saw bodies, which were but a small sample, of the numerous, numerous ones who were burned.




Therefore, my assertion that the Germans burned the bodies to cover-up their crimes... was (and is) correct.


Not only that, but you are asking for human remains 75(!) years after the event.


Therefore, your questions are flawed.


You can't respond to an inherently flawed question.


What's your justification for not addressing my points?



Will you continue to repeat ad nauseam your thoroughly flawed questions, as you have no more argument?


Even though, I explained time and time again why they are so flawed?


Now, please explain why the question: "What happened to the missing Jews" is flawed, as you seem to avoid it altogether, that, along with my two other proofs.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Nisco wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:43 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Therefore, my assertion...
Were not talking about your assertions, were talking about your unsubstantiated allegations that you lack the courage, integrity and character to even try to defend.

That because you have nothing.

:lol:

NOTHING!

:lol:

Now run away Roberto!

RUN!

:lol:


...what?


My assertion is directly related to your (flawed) questions.


You chose not to include the part where I not only said what was the assertion, but also thoroughly explained why your questions are flawed.


"In that picture, you saw bodies, which were but a small sample, of the numerous, numerous ones who were burned."


Perhaps if you would have included:


"Therefore, my assertion that the Germans burned the bodies to cover-up their crimes... was (and is) correct."


...that would not have helped your cause much, would it? So, you purposely left out parts of my quote.



Image"



In that photo, you can clearly see the Germans burning off multiple bodies in order to cover-up their crimes. We have human corpses shown (as opposed to mere remains), we have someone burning them and most important of all: we have a photo of that.


Crime proved.



If I have nothing, then what have you?


I answered your question, but not in the way you wanted me to.






I defended more than enough my claims, et tu?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Nisco wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
you are asking for human remains 75(!) years after the event.
Says the DULLusionalisst who has zero empirical evidence for his "magically disappearing jew theory"!

:lol:

ZERO!
What's this?


Image



How come you dodge that photo so much?


How come you accuse me of dodging yet do the same?


How come you assert I can't defend my claims while ignoring my responses?


Why?
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun »

Nisco wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:55 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
The Jews didn't 'disappear,' much less magically... if the mass graves... ever did exist then they still DO exist...

the National Socialists did, in fact, have mass graves... there was mass graves, yes...

Treblinka functioned with mass graves



The "if the mass graves... ever did exist then they still DO exist..." is false.


No where have I even stated that.


Would you be so kind as to show me the post where I made such statement? Unless you took it from bits of selected comments.







Also, yes, Treblinka funtioned with mass graves.


It also functioned with this:


Image



What a shame we couldn't show this to Robert "Je veux des photos" Faurisson...
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests