Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:43 pm
Nisco wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:45 pm
DabbingIsSoMuchFun:
you are asking for human remains 75(!) years after the event.
Says the DULLusionalisst who has zero empirical evidence for his "magically disappearing jew theory"!

:lol:

ZERO!
This thread is about Einsatzgruppen. On the Eastern front about 30 million people perished. I am unsure if they were just left to die there only to rot away or somehow buried. Perhaps someone may have an idea of how the deceased were disposed of in that theatre of the conflict? Nisco you have said your point clearly, so could you add with your knowledge how the deceased were disposed of. Seems the military deaths were only a third of the total, but even that is unclear.


In my opinion, the opposite is true.


Nisco has - with all due respect - repeated the same questions over and over again, ignored my responses, misquoted me, etc. In other words, intellectual dishonesty.


The opposite was true for me.




30 million people died because krieg.


However, the 6 million who died in the Holocaust did so because extermination.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 6043
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Huntinger » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 pm

I see this as being off topic. The photos shown are allegedly those at Auschwitz which from all accounts has nothing to do with Einsatzgruppe: none of them. Could you please stay a little more focussed just for the sake of sanity and talk of reality not logic fantasy: this is trying to win an argument using analytic a priori methods where the conclusion is self evident by definition. What is of interest is real "knowledge" aka synthetic a posteriori, something about the real world.
Remind you of the thread intention:
Thread intent
To simply discuss the Mattogno report chapter by chapter to bring some sense and real history to the events in Belarus and elsewhere during those dark times. Lets start.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Nisco
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:26 pm
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:05 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 pm
I see this as being off topic. The photos shown are allegedly those at Auschwitz which from all accounts has nothing to do with Einsatzgruppe: none of them. Could you please stay a little more focussed just for the sake of sanity and talk of reality not logic fantasy: this is trying to win an argument using analytic a priori methods where the conclusion is self evident by definition. What is of interest is real "knowledge" aka synthetic a posteriori, something about the real world.
Remind you of the thread intention:
Thread intent
To simply discuss the Mattogno report chapter by chapter to bring some sense and real history to the events in Belarus and elsewhere during those dark times. Lets start.
I'll move it.

User avatar
DabbingIsSoMuchFun
Posts: 591
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Controlling the World by virtue of my existence.
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by DabbingIsSoMuchFun » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:46 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:22 pm
I see this as being off topic. The photos shown are allegedly those at Auschwitz which from all accounts has nothing to do with Einsatzgruppe: none of them. Could you please stay a little more focussed just for the sake of sanity and talk of reality not logic fantasy: this is trying to win an argument using analytic a priori methods where the conclusion is self evident by definition. What is of interest is real "knowledge" aka synthetic a posteriori, something about the real world.
Remind you of the thread intention:
Thread intent
To simply discuss the Mattogno report chapter by chapter to bring some sense and real history to the events in Belarus and elsewhere during those dark times. Lets start.



Bine.
Holocaust-Leugnung ist keine Geschichte!

Werd
Posts: 9284
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Werd » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:35 pm

More on how children were treated. According to the documents, some were shot, while others were apparently not.

Image
Image
Image

Frankie
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Frankie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:32 am

Werd believes in "documents" which cannot be proven as real, "documents" we do not even see. :lol:

And:
And per their alleged ‘holocaust by bullets’ the ‘holocau$t’ Industry claims that ca. 2,000,000 Jews were shot by the Einsatzgruppen into huge pits, so, anyone, please SHOW us the actual excavations, the enormous mass graves, & remains that are claimed to exist, their locations are allegedly known.
Is that:
100 graves of 20,000?
200 graves of 10,000?
400 graves of 5,000?
500 graves of 4,000?
1000 graves of 2000?
2000 graves of 1000?

Plus, there is the laughable & impossible claim that 'the Nazis exhumed them, burned them, and made then disappear' which is thoroughly debunked, again, by the fact that the alleged remains and the exact locations are said to be precisely know, and by more lies, such as:

“The mass graves were opened and the corpses were taken out, to be consumed by the flames of huge pyres (the ‘roasts’). The bones were crushed and, together with the ashes, were reburied in the same graves.”
- Israel Gutman (ed.), Encyclopedia of the Holocaust, 4 vols., Macmillan, New York 1990, vol. 4, p. 1481-87

Again, a ridiculous story to be sure, but there it is. There are no immense human remains as alleged.

Remember, the claimed '6M Jews & 5M others' is one helluva a lot of human remains to just disappear. That alleged 11M equals the population of London.
Werd and his Soviet forgered 'Jaeger Report' crushed here:

'Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12075

Werd
Posts: 9284
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:45 am

Frankie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:32 am
Werd and his Soviet forgered 'Jaeger Report' crushed here:

'Will HolocaustControversies slow Mattogno's English Einsatzgruppen book?'
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12075
Actually, that's the topic where I (with the help of HC) exposed some minor errors in the Italian edition. I did it all on rodoh as well.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3467
I also made a topic of Mattogno's errors in the English edition here on rodoh. A topic composed of stuff which was banned repeatedly on Codoh.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3569
They were so scared they even lied that I was posting pirated material.
viewtopic.php?p=141727#p141727
viewtopic.php?p=142036#p142036

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8862
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by been-there » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:07 am

The partisans were usually the worst group to be captured by; they gouged out eyes, cut off fingers, genitalia, toes, and would butcher a man in front of his comrades before beginning their field interrogation. This was confirmed from both soldiers who escaped captivity and defecting partisans who were sickened by the sight and later joined the anti-Stalinist cause. One even had photographs that were turned over to the intelligence section of 2nd SS Panzer Army. I saw them. I saw a young German soldier, part of a reconnaissance patrol that had disappeared who had his legs crudely amputated at the knees with a saw or knife. We could see that even dying after this procedure he had managed to crawl several meters with his fingers. Another SS man had been crucified alive and his genitals removed and stuffed in his mouth. Several times we witnessed the Soviets and partisans retreating after a battle, stopping long enough to kill our wounded, usually by smashing their heads with their weapons or using a bayonet, shovel, axe handle, or knife.
This did nothing to engender a more humane attitude towards the partisans when captured.

-- Leon Degrelle
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests