Einsatzgruppen

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nisco

Re: Einsatzgruppen

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Werd:
1. He [b-t] is not denying that children were killed.
Let me rephrase an earlier statement of mine:

One cannot "deny" something that has never been proven to exist or to have ever happened.

Werd, how many human beings under the age of 18 has b-t proven - with the same standard of proof required in U.S. criminal courts - were murdered by the Einsatzgruppen?

Werd:
2. I merely give out links [while cravenly dodging these two simple questions:]
Werd, has it ever been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the Einsatzgruppen killed jews under the age of 18 - simply because they were suspected of being jewsish?

Werd, how many human beings under the age of 18 can you prove - with the same standard of proof required in U.S. criminal courts - were murdered by the Einsatzgruppen?
Last edited by Nisco on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:16 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:49 am
Maybe you should direct those questions to been-there also since he doesn't deny it either.
Maybe you should stop dodging.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:27 pm

Werd:
Einsatzgruppen were apparently killing children in Lithuania.
Right - and the Germans were "apparently" gassing jews at Auschwitz and Mengele was "apparently" conducting experiments on them there as well and "apparently" the Germans were electrocuting jews at Treblinka II and "apparently" killing them with atomic bombs and brain-bashing machines and the Germans "apparently" turned jews into soap and lampshades etc., etc.

:lol:
Last edited by Nisco on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Obviously we only have documentary traces about the children being shot in Lithuania.
viewtopic.php?p=141057#p141057
We also have the oral testimony of that one fellow I already quoted.
viewtopic.php?p=93771#p93771
There are of course many mass graves yet unopened in Lithuania as HC admits.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... he_18.html
Some claim to have found victims, including children of German assassination. There are some old black and white photos and footage I can dig up;
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?p=72255#p72255
that I'm sure revisionists would call Soviet forgeries and would claim were victims of the Soviets when the Soviets were in the territory in question that the Germans also happened to be in later when they were winning the war just after barbarossa was launched.

Even if we found dead children in Lithuanian mass graves that apparently haven't been fully excavated yet, we can't prove the Germans necessarily did it as I already explained. The Lithuanian militia that developed and took revenge on Jewish killers and intelligensia who worked for the NKVD slaughtered many Jews in retaliation. That was my point in quoting that large extract from axishistory forum on page 13 where Michael Mills had the first post. The fact that I found a quote from been-there also means he believes children were shot by the Einsatzgruppen. So this question you have for me also applies to him.
Last edited by Werd on Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:42 pm

Werd:
Obviously we only have documentary traces about the children being shot in Lithuania.
Right - just like we have "documentary traces" that the GermanS gassed jews at Auschwitz and Mengele conducted experiments on them there as well and jews were electrocuted at Treblinka II and they were killed with atomic bombs and brain-bashing machines and were turned into soap and lampshades etc., etc.

:lol:

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Werd:
There are of course many mass graves yet unopened in Lithuania as HC admits.
"Yet unoppened?"

Are you claiming that some have been "opneded"?

By "opened" do you mean excavated?

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:53 pm

I mean there are alleged mass graves still unopened and it seems like the authorities are doing everything they can to excuse not doing a full excavation. We were given an example of this in Mattogno's book Part II, section 7.6 where he takes Muehlenkamp and Merkivisius to task for lacking necessary information about a certain "mass grave" that was prove or disprove many claims about mass graves in Mariampole.

All political authorities seem to suffer from a disorder of refusing to allow graves to be opened. They want science to submit to the wishy washy, flip flopping dictates of rabbis and also peoples' "feelings." They claim to want to dig deep to prove revisionists wrong, but when given the chance, THEY DON'T DIG as deep as they should. They locate what they claim is a grave, don't excavate the whole thing, and then proclaim victory. It gets annoying when many countries who only permit minimal or no digging then have laws in place that put people in jail for pointing out that a full archaeological investigation was not done.

Back to the other issue, I do see examples of EM reports in Mattogno which explicitly state that when it comes to punishing and killing Jewish partisans, children 14 and below, as well as old people over 60 are NOT TO BE TOUCHED. In some cases, they moved the children to other places! It was around the late 60's early 70's for page numbers. I will come back with the specific references soon...

Edit
Page 75 paperback.
Last edited by Werd on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nisco

Post by Nisco » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:17 pm

Werd:
I mean there are alleged mass graves
Right, just like you meant the alleged killing of jewish children by the Einsatzgruppen simply because it was suspected that they were jews.
al·leged

[əˈlejd]

ADJECTIVE

(of an incident or a person) said, without proof
Just like it is alleged that jews were gassed or that jews were made to magically disappear by burning them on "roasters."

Just like a DULLusionalist.

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 pm

I think one has to be careful with so called 'documents' and 'reports' in the areas taken by the Soviets because the Katyn massacre was also falsified by them. They created reports and documents which resulted in millions of people believing that the Germans (it was sometimes taught that they were specifically Einsatzgruppen) committed this crime.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Rev2018 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:13 pm
I think one has to be careful with so called 'documents' and 'reports' in the areas taken by the Soviets because the Katyn massacre was also falsified by them. They created reports and documents which resulted in millions of people believing that the Germans (it was sometimes taught that they were specifically Einsatzgruppen) committed this crime.
Not to undermine the suffering of all people involved, the fact that all of these atrocities and genocidal activity took place behind the iron curtain makes one really suspect it was a fabrication of the Soviet Union. The Russki ingredients are hate +
politics + cover up own crimes + use a gas oven + grilling and charring + vodka = holocaust Due to it all happening behind the Iron Curtain with time any fabrication can be changed, added, deleted hence the lobstering, head knockers, atom bombing and ray guns. Babi Yar was most likely NKVD doing what they do best; murdering their own people and blaming the Einsatzgruppen just like at Katyn. I think you see the picture clearly Rev.
Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei