Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by blake121666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 am

I intend to write formal arguments in the formal section of this board against common Revisionist flawed technical arguments over the years and what we have found out about those arguments on this discussion board. This thread is a free-form sketching of what should be included.
  1. Diesel engine exhaust unsuitable for gassing people

    Diesel ICE exhaust is indeed unsuitable for gassing with it as these gassings have been claimed. We know of no suitable manner of tweaking a diesel ICE for it to be even on the same order of magnitude of CO output as a gasoline engine would produce. And diesel exhaust is not thought to be acutely lethal for any other reason than CO content.

    The argument has switched to the engines having been gasoline ICEs now. Gasoline engines can trivially have a very lethal exhaust.

    So it is now a moot point to bring up gassings done with diesel - other than to say that Revisionists "won" that argument and the claim about ICE exhaust gassings now is that they were done with gasoline ICEs.

    It has not been determined by anyone as yet what the exhaust of a woodgas engine could look like w.r.t. lethality. It doesn't really matter since we know that any common gasoline engine can trivially be configured to have as lethal an exhaust as would be desired. The fuel consumption of such an engine being run for about 1/2 hour for each gassing isn't very significant when one considers the quantity of fuel needed to move large numbers of tanks and such around. One engine running for 1/2 hour per gassing is really not much of a concern in that equation.
    .
  2. Cherry red corpses

    It was widely believed by all, including the medical establishment, that corpses of CO poisoned victims would largely be cherry red. CO is used to keep meat cuts a bright red. Very surprisingly, it turns out to be the case that the majority of corpses of CO poisoned victims are not, in fact, cherry red. Everyone seems to have gotten this wrong for decades.

    I have discussed this result here
    .
  3. Propagation of HCN from Zyklon

    It has been fairly extensively documented that Zyklon is NOT explosive when used in proper proportion to the volume of the space into which it is put - as in the alleged homicidal gassings alleged with it. My model of this fact is to consider the Zyklon as a "producer" of HCN - and that it's "production" rate is slower than its propagation rate in the air. The "production" of HCN from Zyklon is simply its evaporation off a substrate. Once the HCN has been liberated from its chemical bonds to the substrate it is then free to propagate throughout the air free of those particular chemical bonds. And it does this at a quicker rate than it is produced from the evaporation.

    HCN readily diffuses and disperses in air at an extremely quick rate - as stated in all literature about it. So much so, that it is unsuitable as a war gas for this reason. It would need to be used in an enclosed space. That being the case, there is no need for a fan to propagate it. Fans are used in fumigating with HCN in order to apply a concentrated pressure of the gas to pass through clothing and such. And the pressure allows a concentration of HCN to quickly enter into all nooks and crannies where lice eggs might be - and to penetrate those eggs. So one would want to use a fan for a quicker delousing. But for the application of gassing humans in an enclosed room one DOES NOT need a fan for ANYTHING at all to do with that application. A human will die after inhaling a lethal dose of the HCN in the surrounding air. It doesn't need to be ingested at any particular concentration or pressure. The kreislauf argument is based on a bogus understanding of why it is used for fumigation.

    Berg's kreislauf graph specifically titles the x-axis "penetration time in hours":
    Image

    This graph is about the penetration pressure created by a fan in a fairly small (4m long by 1.35m wide by 1.9m high = 10.26 m^3) chamber filled with densely packed clothes on racks:

    Image

    These images here are Berg's own images on his website.

    Of course the HCN from the Zyklon would propagate very rapidly throughout this 10 cubic meter chamber if it were not for the packed clothes rack(s) in there. That is the whole point of the graph! It is showing how the fan helps to penetrate THROUGH the clothes to kill the lice and their eggs inside those clothes. Without the fan, the HCN takes a long while to penetrate through the clothes to any significant degree.
    .
  4. Bodies "saturated" with poison being untouchable
    .
  5. Burial capacity

    The burial capacity of a mass grave could easily be over 10 corpses per cubic meter. Claims of lower density are based on shallower graves than alleged.
    .
  6. Cremation capacity

    It has been fairly extensively shown by Mattogno that corpses are typically incinerated at an average rate of about 40-120 minutes per corpse in cremation ovens. This agrees fairly well with carcass incineration rates - which are about 50 kg per hour or thereabouts for a carcasses in a fixed-facility incinerator comparable to these cremation ovens we are concerned with. The problem is not with claiming this as the incineration rate; but the method in which the corpses are alleged to have been cremated. It has always been alleged that the cremation ovens were stoked with multiple corpses at a time. This brings the average per-corpse cremation time down without affecting the incineration rate. Obviously, if you overlap the cremations of corpses, the average per-corpse cremation time goes down - without affecting the actual incineration rate. This is common knowledge for anyone who has stoked a fireplace with logs.
    .
  7. Coke consumption required for cremation oven.

Edit history:
  1. Reformatted, reworded, and expanded a little upon the OP. The bbcode doesn't appear to have a linebreak tag - so I used a right alligned "." between list items to separate them with a linebreak for better presentation.

    Code: Select all

    [*] -> [right].[/right][*]
Last edited by blake121666 on Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 15 times in total.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:44 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 am
This is common knowledge for anyone who has stoked a fireplace with logs.

Good work and worthy of discussion. This is the place for it. Just a minor point with the logs, wet wood does not burn, it is dried out long before use and well guess there is no such thing as a "dry" body unless you are speaking of the mummified corpses of Egypt.
A suggested experiment try stoking your fireplace with freshly cut down logs. I look forward to the results of your wonderfully cold winter nights. However, I like the project you are doing.
Last edited by Trolljegeren on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by blake121666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:49 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:44 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 am
This is common knowledge for anyone who has stoked a fireplace with logs.
.
Good work and worthy of discussion. This is the place for it. Just a minor point with the logs, wet wood does not burn, it is dried out long before use and well guess there is no such thing as a "dry" body unless you are speaking of the mummified corpses of Egypt.
The cremation ovens evaporate water off the corpse at a much higher temperature than an average fireplace - higher than a blast forge actually. But even seasoned wood has a surprisingly high water content - something like 40% iirc. Humans have something like 65-70% water content iirc.

This is an off-the-top-of-my-head reply. I intend to get into details though at a later time.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:54 am

blake121666 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:49 am
Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:44 am
blake121666 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:37 am
This is common knowledge for anyone who has stoked a fireplace with logs.
.
Good work and worthy of discussion. This is the place for it. Just a minor point with the logs, wet wood does not burn, it is dried out long before use and well guess there is no such thing as a "dry" body unless you are speaking of the mummified corpses of Egypt.
The cremation ovens evaporate water off the corpse at a much higher temperature than an average fireplace - higher than a blast forge actually. But even seasoned wood has a surprisingly high water content - something like 40% iirc. Humans have something like 65-70% water content iirc.
Well everyone will look forward to this great scientific evidence of yours. mmmm Blast forges for Iron are rather high so be careful about that analogy. Even gunpowder needs a small amount of moisture to burn properly so exact science is needed. As said I love the project, I wish you had the finances and the help to put theory into fact, not that I wish to gas Jews or burn them: I simply do not want their involvement in my paycheck. But there are substitutes: dead animals to test things out. Go for it... well done.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by blake121666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:21 am

BTW, it would probably be a good idea to quote from the OP when criticizing it - because I intend to continually modify it in an extreme way. For instance, I will be changing the formatting in my next edit. Whole sections will be modified and replaced. This is just freeform stream of consciousness for now.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6212
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:20 am

Interesting read on incineration of animal carcasses (human analogs):

https://krex.k-state.edu/dspace/bitstre ... apter2.pdf

The first chapter discusses incineration. Footnotes may lead to further information and technical data.

Image

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by Werd » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am

1. Diesel engine exhaust unsuitable for gassing people.

Diesel ICE exhaust is indeed unsuitable for gassings with it as these gassings have been claimed. We know of no suitable manner of tweaking a diesel ICE for it to be even on the same order of magnitude of CO output as a gasoline engine would produce.

The argument has switched to the engines having been gasoline ICEs now. Gasoline engines can trivially have a very lethal exhaust.
Since even the holocaust controversies team admits the diesel issue is irrelevant because the Soviets allegedly used a gasoline engine from a tank at Treblinka, and given what I bolded above, I'm not sure what you're contesting in the articles Berg has written; I'm not sure what about his work therefore you consider flawed.
2. Cherry red corpses. It was widely believed by all, including the medical establishment, that corpses of CO poisoned victims would largely be cherry red. CO is used to keep meat cuts a bright red. Very surprisingly, it turns out to be the case that the majority of corpses of CO poisoned victims are not, in fact, cherry red. Everyone seems to have gotten this wrong for decades.
A distinction has to be made between the bright cherry red one gets from too much COHb in their system, and the deep almost purple-dark red blood that happens during livor mortis when the blood bursts through the capillaries and stains the actual flesh creating a patchy look. Now as for the average of how many severely poisoned or just recently fatally poisoned people would exhibit bright cherry red skin from COHb, some sources claim at least 50% of the time, recently perished people exhibit this trait. Sources 12, 15 and 23.
viewtopic.php?p=114882#p114882
HCN readily diffuses and disperses in air at an extremely quick rate - as stated in all literature about it. So much so, that it is unsuitable as a war gas for this reason. It would need to be used in an enclosed space. That being the case, there is no need for a fan to propagate it. Fans are used in fumigating with HCN in order to apply a concentrated pressure of the gas to pass through clothing and such. And the pressure allows a concentration of HCN to quickly enter into all nooks and crannies where lice eggs might be. So one would want to use a fan for delousing. But for the application of gassing humans in an enclosed room one DOES NOT need a fan for ANYTHING at all to do with that application. A human will die after inhaling a lethal dose of the HCN in the surrounding air. It doesn't need to be ingested at any particular concentration or pressure. The kreislauf argument is based on a bogus understanding of why it is used for fumigation.
So you're saying that because fans are only needed to make the gas pass through clothing (delousing chambers) and humans have no clothes if they are being homicidally gassed, then you are saying the fan would be superfluous. You are saying Berg is conflating gassing clothes (safety measure) with what would be needed or not needed with naked humans.
What Berg is saying is that with all the Jews that allegedly were gassed, using a fan on naked corpses would have likely HELPED disperse the HCN FASTER than just letting it do its own thing. Kind of like Nazi pokemon. Gotta get em all. AND HE'S CORRECT. Obviously a fan would work better to spread and disperse something better and faster than no fan. I don't know why you're fighting this. It just seems like common sense. Saying the HCN would have worked fast enough on its own isn't really an argument that addresses the issue of nazis trying to accomplish their goals as fast as they can, blake. By the token of your argument, their chemical knowledge that a fan works well with clothes and thus better than no fan on naked people MEANS EXACTLY that they SHOULD HAVE used a fan on naked people in order to speed up the murder process. But they didn't. That is Berg's point. And it's a good one. You can not claim the Nazis were brilliant masterminds of evil when it came to quick assembly line murder, but then apply a method that goes against this description and their own better chemical knowledge. You can't portray them as smart, and then expect us to believe they would do something dumb.
Obviously, if you overlap the cremations of corpses, the average per-corpse cremation goes down - without affecting the actual incineration rate.
This is not what is claimed to have happened at Auschwitz. Tauber claimed that the Auschwitz ovens were charged with 4 corpses at one time and in only 30 minutes, enough damage had been done to reduce all four of them to look like this
Image
so that they could be stoked with sticks to fall through the grates. Sorry, I'm not buying. Feel free anytime to point me to an experiment where an oven did not go about 1100 degrees (to avoid sintering) that destroyed 4 corpses that fast in that fashion and I may begin to agree with you. Or if you don't want to talk about 4 corpses looking like that in 30 minutes, maybe just one corpse.
Werd wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 pm
...provide me with a cremation experiment whereby in 15-20 minutes at about 900-1000 degrees (no more than 1100 for sure because of sintering), the flesh, muscles and tissue were all burned away exposing a skeleton.
For single corpses in an Auschwitz oven after only 15 or 20 I get a completely exposed, smashable skeleton that looks like this.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by blake121666 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:31 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:47 am
1. Diesel engine exhaust unsuitable for gassing people.

Diesel ICE exhaust is indeed unsuitable for gassings with it as these gassings have been claimed. We know of no suitable manner of tweaking a diesel ICE for it to be even on the same order of magnitude of CO output as a gasoline engine would produce.

The argument has switched to the engines having been gasoline ICEs now. Gasoline engines can trivially have a very lethal exhaust.
Since even the holocaust controversies team admits the diesel issue is irrelevant because the Soviets allegedly used a gasoline engine from a tank at Treblinka, and given what I bolded above, I'm not sure what you're contesting in the articles Berg has written; I'm not sure what about his work therefore you consider flawed.
2. Cherry red corpses. It was widely believed by all, including the medical establishment, that corpses of CO poisoned victims would largely be cherry red. CO is used to keep meat cuts a bright red. Very surprisingly, it turns out to be the case that the majority of corpses of CO poisoned victims are not, in fact, cherry red. Everyone seems to have gotten this wrong for decades.
A distinction has to be made between the bright cherry red one gets from too much COHb in their system, and the deep almost purple-dark red blood that happens during livor mortis when the blood bursts through the capillaries and stains the actual flesh creating a patchy look. Now as for the average of how many severely poisoned or just recently fatally poisoned people would exhibit bright cherry red skin from COHb, some sources claim at least 50% of the time, recently perished people exhibit this trait. Sources 12, 15 and 23.
viewtopic.php?p=114882#p114882
HCN readily diffuses and disperses in air at an extremely quick rate - as stated in all literature about it. So much so, that it is unsuitable as a war gas for this reason. It would need to be used in an enclosed space. That being the case, there is no need for a fan to propagate it. Fans are used in fumigating with HCN in order to apply a concentrated pressure of the gas to pass through clothing and such. And the pressure allows a concentration of HCN to quickly enter into all nooks and crannies where lice eggs might be. So one would want to use a fan for delousing. But for the application of gassing humans in an enclosed room one DOES NOT need a fan for ANYTHING at all to do with that application. A human will die after inhaling a lethal dose of the HCN in the surrounding air. It doesn't need to be ingested at any particular concentration or pressure. The kreislauf argument is based on a bogus understanding of why it is used for fumigation.
So you're saying that because fans are only needed to make the gas pass through clothing (delousing chambers) and humans have no clothes if they are being homicidally gassed, then you are saying the fan would be superfluous. You are saying Berg is conflating gassing clothes (safety measure) with what would be needed or not needed with naked humans.
What Berg is saying is that with all the Jews that allegedly were gassed, using a fan on naked corpses would have likely HELPED disperse the HCN FASTER than just letting it do its own thing. Kind of like Nazi pokemon. Gotta get em all. AND HE'S CORRECT. Obviously a fan would work better to spread and disperse something better and faster than no fan. I don't know why you're fighting this. It just seems like common sense. Saying the HCN would have worked fast enough on its own isn't really an argument that addresses the issue of nazis trying to accomplish their goals as fast as they can, blake. By the token of your argument, their chemical knowledge that a fan works well with clothes and thus better than no fan on naked people MEANS EXACTLY that they SHOULD HAVE used a fan on naked people in order to speed up the murder process. But they didn't. That is Berg's point. And it's a good one. You can not claim the Nazis were brilliant masterminds of evil when it came to quick assembly line murder, but then apply a method that goes against this description and their own better chemical knowledge. You can't portray them as smart, and then expect us to believe they would do something dumb.
Obviously, if you overlap the cremations of corpses, the average per-corpse cremation goes down - without affecting the actual incineration rate.
This is not what is claimed to have happened at Auschwitz. Tauber claimed that the Auschwitz ovens were charged with 4 corpses at one time and in only 30 minutes, enough damage had been done to reduce all four of them to look like this
Image
so that they could be stoked with sticks to fall through the grates. Sorry, I'm not buying. Feel free anytime to point me to an experiment where an oven did not go about 1100 degrees (to avoid sintering) that destroyed 4 corpses that fast in that fashion and I may begin to agree with you. Or if you don't want to talk about 4 corpses looking like that in 30 minutes, maybe just one corpse.
Werd wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 pm
...provide me with a cremation experiment whereby in 15-20 minutes at about 900-1000 degrees (no more than 1100 for sure because of sintering), the flesh, muscles and tissue were all burned away exposing a skeleton.
For single corpses in an Auschwitz oven after only 15 or 20 I get a completely exposed, smashable skeleton that looks like this.
I'm again posting off the cuff; but intend to get as technical as possible when necessary in the future.

The HC team has pretty much convinced established opinion that the alleged ICE exhaust gassings were from gasoline not diesel ICEs. So it is now a moot point to claim anything about gassing with diesel ICE exhaust - other than to claim that the story has changed about that.

I'll have to find my post on the red corpse subject (which gets buried in the bickering between you and Nessie). Under 50% of corpses from CO poisoning are found to have a red coloration. A spectroscope was used on the corpses to determine exact coloration. This is the medical opinion for at least the past 2 decades - quite contrary to the prior opinion. You need to look at the dates of your sources and their reasons for claiming corpses would be cherry red. Theoretically they should be; but it turns out the empirical evidence shows that they are not typically cherry red.

The fan is entirely unnecessary for the propagation of HCN throughout a room. It is used in delousing so that a pressure of concentrated HCN will pass through clothing (where lice eggs nest) and into other nooks and crannies where lice eggs nest - and right through those lice egg membranes. Such is not the case for the alleged human gassings. A human will inhale a lethal dose and die. The concentration doesn't even need to be lethal by itself; but the dosage will add up to a lethal one. This is quite different from having to pass a lethal dosage inside of a lice egg. It would take quite awhile for this occur naturally in the comparable delousing scenario (about an hour or more in the standard Degesch room - even with kreislauf). The use of a fan for the alleged human gassing scenario would only be trivially quicker than without the fan (maybe a few percent faster). We know that HCN propagates fast enough to not risk reaching LEL; therefore it would propagate pretty damned fast all by itself.

That you mention "naked" people shows that you might be strangely thinking that the HCN has to penetrate the skin or something! HCN is breathed in by an organism (human or otherwise). For unborn lice inside eggs, a lethal dosage of HCN needs to penetrate into the egg to kill the louse (before it is born).

The Tauber claims are exaggerated. There is at least one German document claiming that the Birkenau ovens were designed for 2 corpses at a time per muffle and would achieve an average cremation rate of 15 minutes per corpse - twice Tauber's exaggerated claim (but 1/4 or less of Mattogno's claims).

We have to investigate the stoking claims further; but it is not unreasonable to think that a cremation oven designed for 2 corpses at a time per muffle could be stoked with 2 corpses each 30-40 minutes - or maybe even better than that. The Birkenau ovens could've probably fully incinerated one corpse in about that time. Stoking 2 in the time one when would fully incinerate seems somewhat reasonable. If so, these Birkenau ovens were twice as efficient as the old converted mobile oil oven installed at Gusen - whose manual stated to overlap the single corpse when the former dropped through the grating - assumed to average each 40 minutes or quicker.

Werd
Posts: 9003
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by Werd » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 pm

I'll have to find my post on the red corpse subject (which gets buried in the bickering between you and Nessie). Under 50% of corpses from CO poisoning are found to have a red coloration.
Depends on how severe the poisoning is now doesn't it. Are with dealing with perimortem or postmortem? Those are important details not to be ignored as Aryan Scholar pointed out in 12, 15 and 23.
viewtopic.php?p=114882#p114882
The fan is entirely unnecessary for the propagation of HCN throughout a room.
Yes I know that's your argument. And it ignores the point I made that the Nazis would have still used it on naked people anyway because of how many they allegedly had to kill and it would only make sense to do it the fastest way. :lol:
That you mention "naked" people shows that you might be strangely thinking that the HCN has to penetrate the skin or something!
1. I know it is breathed in and clothing is not relevant to how the poison is taken in.
2. Which makes me wonder why the hell you brought up clothing anyway if it doesn't matter if Jews are naked or not in the chambers?
Fans are used in fumigating with HCN in order to apply a concentrated pressure of the gas to pass through clothing and such.
[...]
for the application of gassing humans in an enclosed room one DOES NOT need a fan for ANYTHING at all to do with that application.
Your whole argument that the Nazis wouldn't have bothered to use the fan because allegedly gassing (naked) humans without a fan would have been "good enough" anyway is stupid. But I'll give you a chance. Go ahead and explain why I should believe that the Germans would do something that would work slower when they knew they wouldn't or didn't have to. :roll:
The Tauber claims are exaggerated.
Um, nope. He literally meant what he said that 4 corpses could be charged every 30 minutes and then they would be destroyed enough they would fall through the grate and make way for four more. You're arguing like a holocaust believer moving the goal posts. "Oh he didn't really mean what he said."
Last edited by Werd on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 3112
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: Flawed Revisionist technical arguments

Post by blake121666 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:57 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:24 pm
I'll have to find my post on the red corpse subject (which gets buried in the bickering between you and Nessie). Under 50% of corpses from CO poisoning are found to have a red coloration.
Depends on how severe the poisoning is now doesn't it. Are with dealing with perimortem or postmortem? Those are important details not to be ignored as Aryan Scholar pointed out in 12, 15 and 33.
viewtopic.php?p=114882#p114882
The fan is entirely unnecessary for the propagation of HCN throughout a room.
Yes I know that's your argument. And it ignores the point I made that the Nazis would have still used it on naked people anyway because of how many they allegedly had to kill and it would only make sense to do it the fastest way. :lol:
That you mention "naked" people shows that you might be strangely thinking that the HCN has to penetrate the skin or something!
1. I know it is breathed in and clothing is not relevant to how the poison is taken in.
2. Which makes me wonder why the hell you brought up clothing anyway if it doesn't matter if Jews are naked or not in the chambers?
Fans are used in fumigating with HCN in order to apply a concentrated pressure of the gas to pass through clothing and such.
[...]
for the application of gassing humans in an enclosed room one DOES NOT need a fan for ANYTHING at all to do with that application.
Your whole argument that the Nazis wouldn't have bothered to use the fan because allegedly gassing (naked) humans without a fan would have been "good enough" anyway is stupid. But I'll give you a chance. Go ahead and explain why I should believe that the Germans would do something that would work slower when they knew they wouldn't or didn't have to. :roll:
The Tauber claims are exaggerated.
Um, nope. He literally meant what he said that 4 corpses could be charged every 30 minutes and then they would be destroyed enough they would fall through the grate and make way for four more. You're arguing like a holocaust believer moving the goal posts. "Oh he didn't really mean what he said."
The fan is for penetrating lice eggs more quickly. Human beings are not lice nits inside of eggs. And they can't hide into tiny confined spaces where the gas would need to penetrate to reach them. Humans would breathe the gas in the surrounding air until a lethal dose was consumed and then die. There's no need to apply a pressure of concentrated HCN around their breathing space because they aren't surrounded by an egg membrane or inside the stitching of clothing or in nooks and crannies of the facility that would take time for the gas to penetrate in a sufficient amount in a timely manner.

Tell me why US execution gas chambers do not employ a circulation fan if you think it'd be needed. It ISN'T needed for a human in a confined open space. The gas propagates throughout the space quickly enough and doesn't need to exert a pressure on anything for the human to be forced to have to breathe it in. There's nothing requiring a pressure for this application of gassing a human. THERE IS FOR DELOUSING - and that is why circulation is used for THAT application. The fan is used to create a PRESSURE. The gas circulates well enough without one for gassing a human in a confined open space.

EDIT: I think I just "got" your comment
Werd wrote:2. Which makes me wonder why the hell you brought up clothing anyway if it doesn't matter if Jews are naked or not in the chambers?
I brought up "clothing" because THAT is what is deloused in a delousing room. To delouse clothing a fan helps because it puts a pressure of concentrated gas THROUGH the knitting of the clothes where lice and lice eggs might be. Did you understand that? Or is my edit here informing you of this point for the first time?
Last edited by blake121666 on Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests