Typhus Outbreak in LA Today

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).

Moderators: Budu Svanidze, Joe Future

Huntinger

Re: Typhus Outbreak in LA Today

Post by Huntinger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:15 am

Freya wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am
Have you ever studied how the DSM gets written?!!!!!!!!! It's 100% political, based on zero biological science whatsoever and funded by Pharma and the Medical Industrial Complex.

'Bipolar' was called manic depression until the mid to late 1980's, when Pharma decided to start calling life issues of various kinds biological diseases. They then changed the name of manic depression to 'bipolar' so that all the people who knew what manic depression was wouldn't notice so much.

Manic depression was defined as episodic bouts of mania and depression. The manic phase was hallmarked by psychosis deriving out of EUPHORIA solely. There was never any other 'emotion' or 'mental state' associated with real mania. It was happiness and unbridled energy that would become psychosis very shortly into the episode, usually by 24 hours at the latest.

The depressive phase wasn't associated with psychosis so much, just with extreme depression brought about by nothing obvious.

This is a very real genetic physiological disease (no, I don't have it BTW) that was known to manifest by late teens to mid-20's at the latest. I have studied those who suffer from it.

'Bipolar' was created to try to convince americans that life problems - PTSD, anger issues, addictions, political oppression, etc. etc. - were some version of manic depression which had nothing to do with situational stressors in any direct way.

It is completely fake.
Thank you but I prefer to go with the DSM than your hypothesis. Your thoughts are appreciated of course.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:32 am

I didn't say that all women were Bipolar--or the older terminology, "manic depressive." I didn't write the DSM-IV either--or whatever the latest version is.

However, in the example that I used earlier, one of the facts leaked out by the lawyers fighting for turf in the war in the media and trying to find somebody to sue, was that the State Senator's girlfriend was "Bipolar," so that is not my diagnosis. When Jewish legislators held public hearings to try to smear her boyfriend--the State Senator with the German name--she should not have participated in the political farce, and she probably regretted the personal scrutiny.

Anyway, I just used an example of two well-known actresses, arguably famous women with "mental health issues" that can be looked up on Wikipedia for reference. Margot Kidder--who died just this year, found herself homeless a time or two. That is fairly well-known. I am not making judgements at it except that both of these people definitely would have benefitted from NOT using alcohol. The Frances Farmer and Margot Kidder stories are famous, which is why they make good examples.

Not all drunks are like Stanley Kowalski from Tennessee Williams' A Streetcar Named Desire and wearing a certain kind of undershirt commonly dubbed the "wifebeater."

To move the conversation back to the homeless--not all homeless people are drunks or on drugs. But I don't think we can rule out "mental issues" either. At the very least the insect infestation problem needs to be ruthlessly taken care of.

It would not bother me if they routinely tested all of these people for TB and HIV, and then acted accordingly. People who have done a stint in jail or waiting for their cases to come to trial tell me that this is huge concern.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Freya

Post by Freya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:58 am

That the name of the real biological disease manic depression was changed during the mid to late 1980's to 'bipolar' is NOT a hypothesis; it is historical fact. As is the reality that the biological disease manic depression was defined by exactly what I described. That is also fact.

There is no hypothesis in my explanation.

Edited less than a minute after publishing to include the phrase ' the name of.'

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:01 am

Freya wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:58 am
That the real biological disease manic depression was changed during the mid to late 1980's to 'bipolar' is NOT a hypothesis; it is historical fact. As is the reality that the biological disease manic depression was defined by exactly what I described. That is also fact.

There is no hypothesis in my explanation.
Thank you Freya, I realize the limits of psychiatry and clinical psychology with much more to know. Perhaps your thoughts may be taken on board by other health professionals.
Geheime Staatspolizei

Freya

Post by Freya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:50 am

Intrinsic to the fraud of 'bipolar' is the notion that it's organic. There is no question in my mind whatsoever, after studying many many people, that manic depression is absolutely in some large part genetic and inherited. But 'bipolar' isn't manic depression in most cases, so in most cases it's at best some type of syndrome like unmoored PTSD, or maybe some combination of life issues and addiction, etc. So it's not genetic, which means that drugs are not its cure.

Since the pharmaceutical companies control all the 'research' and 'authority' on the subject, they would lose millions and millions of dollars if they admitted that some environmental (political, situational, developmental, psychological/emotional, etc. etc.) issue was not in fact some genetic disease. So they will never admit to this sleight of nomenclature since it would decrease their profits exponentially.

Freya

Post by Freya » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:58 am

Scott you seem to not get that 'mental' in the faux field of psychiatry means thinking disorder, as opposed to what would be categorized as a 'mood' or emotional disorder like simple depression. Are you asserting that you think addicts (alcoholics or drug addicts) have thinking disorders - 'mental' as opposed to emotional/psychological issues? This relates to the creation of the fake 'bipolar' label, since it forced together the notion of mood and thought disorders. When manic depression was left on its own it was considered in fact a 'thinking disorder' since it's in part defined by psychosis in the manic phase, even as it involved 'mood' issues. But it truly was one of the two genetic real 'mental' brain diseases along with schizophrenia which is also hallmarked by psychosis albeit a different form.

I don't think the vast majority of drug or alcohol addicts suffer from manic depression or schizophrenia. I think they're just addicts for any variety of emotional/psychological/environmental reasons. So I don't use the term 'mental' since it, in court and psychiatry, really means 'thinking disorder' or psychosis.

If society admitted that most of the addicted homeless, if that's what many are (and some might have a real brain disease and some might just be poor) were just addicts the solution for dealing with them would look very different from what is currently being lobbied for by those 'concerned.'

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 pm

Just taking a shit man...

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:23 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 pm
Just taking a shit man...
We have all been caught short when eaten something wrong. It is just sad when the socks have to be used as a substitute for paper. :oops: :oops:
Geheime Staatspolizei

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:43 pm

It pays to stuff a few extra Mickey-D napkins in your pocket before you leave.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:38 am

Oh boy. One problem is that they were locking up the public toilets after 9 or 10 PM, and then the Vice Squad was setting up undercover homosexual vigilance in the park toilets and the Zoo, even during the day, which was just as creepy as the real thing--not that I ever personally ran into anybody like the late George Michael of Wham! before his 1998 arrest in a Beverly Hills public toilet--but the undercover Vice police at the Phoenix Zoo are sometimes so blatant that creepy is an understatement.

Anyway, I am not sure if they are still locking up the restrooms after dark or not because I haven't checked since I quit using the parks as a commuter parking space, but if not I hope the "park rangers" or uniformed police are at least checking out suspicious things in the parks and the latrines, especially after dark.

Btw, some ordinary sheets of newspaper (remember those?) works well enough if you are on the trail and run into an attack from the "camp cook's revenge" (exact title varies). That is an actual cowboy song/poem, though I don't mean the hard rock version by Thin Lizzy called "Cowboy Song." I could not easily find a Sons of the Pioneers version of "Camp Cook's Revenge" but I suppose a Coen Brothers version might one day be in the works like the Tim Blake Nelson redo of "Cool Clear Water," a little campier than the 1934 original (if that is even possible).

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England