Birkenau queues

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Nessie

Re: Birkenau queues

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:18 am
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:37 am
Then ignore it and discuss the topic. The date in question was a day with a couple of transports from the Lodz Ghetto. I have read, but cannot yet confirm, the sorties were early in the morning. That means the large group heading towards the krema could be that days shift of workers and the transports had yet to arrive. No wonder no queues were seen in the aerial photos.
When one considers the large number of alleged murder victims (1 million +), there should be considerable lines of people walking to the claimed death chambers over a significant quantity of the allied fly overs. If there were murders limited to a few thousand then it might be understandable that there are no hard photographic plates to show the evidence.

In this case the lack of evidence is evidence really... ;)
Out of the eight days when aerial photos were taken, half were when there were no large scale arrivals at the camp. That is now only 4 days where potential lines could be photographed. Each time a plane was overhead it was there for a matter of minutes. The arrivals were one train load of a few thousand at a time, split into much smaller groups to go to the kremas or selected to work. So, for the few minutes, a plane was overhead, there was only a few hundred going to each krema.

Plus, there is only one day where a photo has been reproduced in fine detail to spot people moving on the ground.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Not good enough Nessie. 10 000 a day going into those cellars. Would be distinctly noticeable. Intelligence flying over head all of the time to find what was going on.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Henry

Post by Henry » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:20 pm
Not good enough Nessie. 10 000 a day going into those cellars. Would be distinctly noticeable. Intelligence flying over head all of the time to find what was going on.
12,000 a day...even worse!

And worse still: In June/July 1944, Chaim Weizmann met with British Foreign Secretary, Anthony Eden, and presented him with what Nessie calls "evidence" that 60,000 Jews per day were then being gassed and cremated at Auschwitz. lol

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Henry wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:05 pm
[
The legend has it that in the spring/summer of 1944, train lines were extended into Auschwitz to offload c.12,000 Hungarian Jews each day. And that these 444,000 Jews were removed from the trains, sorted, and then sent in orderly fashion to wait in line for their turn at the gas chambers. Are you claiming that this process was completed each day within the 5 hours between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm with nothing left to see and photograph after 2:00 pm?

And are you claiming the Allies didn't take any aerial photos of Auschwitz before 2pm during that time?
Nos i not claims that. I just used random times to explains a very simples point. That points is this - if a camera take photos in any givens say 5 minute periods, then it doesnt meant to says that it captures all events that happeneds in whole of thats particular days. it only captures events that happens in that 5 minutes period.

I use 5 mins periods as i guess thats how longs the planes was above auschvitz.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:05 pm

Henry wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:27 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:20 pm
12,000 a day...even worse!

And worse still: In June/July 1944, Chaim Weizmann met with British Foreign Secretary, Anthony Eden, and presented him with what Nessie calls "evidence" that 60,000 Jews per day were then being gassed and cremated at Auschwitz. lol
There's that kabbalistic 6 again!

Henry

Post by Henry » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:15 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:53 pm
Henry wrote:
[
The legend has it that in the spring/summer of 1944, train lines were extended into Auschwitz to offload c.12,000 Hungarian Jews each day. And that these 444,000 Jews were removed from the trains, sorted, and then sent in orderly fashion to wait in line for their turn at the gas chambers. Are you claiming that this process was completed each day within the 5 hours between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm with nothing left to see and photograph after 2:00 pm?

And are you claiming the Allies didn't take any aerial photos of Auschwitz before 2pm during that time?
Nos i not claims that. I just used random times to explains a very simples point. That points is this - if a camera take photos in any givens say 5 minute periods, then it doesnt meant to says that it captures all events that happeneds in whole of thats particular days. it only captures events that happens in that 5 minutes period.

But you were talking about the five hour period between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. So what time after 9:00 am would the 12,000 Jews getting off trains and queuing for the gas chambers be removed from view of your 5 minute flyovers?

Henry

Post by Henry » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:45 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:12 am
It is also worth noting that the denier claim all of those taken into the camp then left is not backed up by the aerial photos.
Perhaps the photo below is showing Jews about to leave "the camp"....

Can you prove otherwise?

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 pm

Henry wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:15 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Henry wrote:
[

But you were talking about the five hour period between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. So what time after 9:00 am would the 12,000 Jews getting off trains and queuing for the gas chambers be removed from view of your 5 minute flyovers?
You not listening cloth ears. i could haves easilys said other times like 7 am and 5pms. stop takings it literallies . dont you understands the simples points i make ? the points beings just cos photos taken at one times doesnts mean to says it captures every events that happens that day. do you understands or not ? if nots then you a idiots.

anyways, who said there was 12000 of jewish getting off trains on same days as photos ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:14 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 pm
You not listening cloth ears. i could haves easilys said other times like 7 am and 5pms. stop takings it literallies . dont you understands the simples points i make ? the points beings just cos photos taken at one times doesnts mean to says it captures every events that happens that day. do you understands or not ? if nots then you a idiots.

anyways, who said there was 12000 of jewish getting off trains on same days as photos ?
If I were you I would refrain from calling board members idiots or any other insult. Considering the number of people involved the chances of them not being photographed by a plane is small. It is claimed 10 000 people a day were lined up outside gas chambers, long queues of people which would take a very long time to get to where their destination is: to the changing rooms for gassing. There are photos of people queued alongside the transports they arrived in, in other parts of the camp but none near any alleged gas chamber. The most likely explanation is because it did not happen as the official narrative said.
𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖍𝖆̈𝖙𝖟𝖊 𝖐𝖆𝖓𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖐𝖆𝖚𝖋𝖊𝖓.
𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖊𝖓

Henry

Post by Henry » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:19 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 pm
Henry wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:15 pm
AirfixGeneral wrote:
Henry wrote:
[

You set the parameters now answer my question, Timmy....If not then stop trolling and spamming this forum with your pretend stupidity.