The Dutch Jews

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:42 am

Fine provide your sources so people can read them. Dont clog up your own information with stupid banter.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:46 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:36 am
Your bloody eyewitness say so... how many times do you need to be told to stop asking the same stupid questions. The idea of a forum is not constant talk: this is not an IRC chat channel ffs. Read what people have to say, consider it, do your research and come back with something better. Constant bantering like you do is just clogging the forum and means nothing.. No one wants to read this shit. Seriously. You do not see NSDAP bantering back to you.
I cannot find any eye witness who states anything like your claim of "some were dropped off, the sick and elderly and the train carried on to the other camps". Here are two sources which quote eye witnesses;

https://www.sobiborinterviews.nl/en/ned ... erlevenden
http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/ar/sobibor.html

You are wrong. The witnesses in fact said that on arrival there was a selection for adult workers and they went on to other camps. Those not selected to work were taken inside Sobibor and gassed.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by NSDAP » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 pm

He is correct, there were no gassing or mass murder at any of the so called Einsatz camps. These had other functions and mass murder was not one of them.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Henry » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:27 pm

Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:23 am
How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
Your emphatic "no nothing" sounds emphatically like there must be something: a Freudian slip if you ask me.

And of course, no documents or witnesses doesn't mean there aren't or weren't any documents or witnesses.


rollo the ganger
Posts: 6133
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm

Nessie wrote:How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
This has already been addressed:

viewtopic.php?p=117614#p117614

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by NSDAP » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:01 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm
Nessie wrote:How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
This has already been addressed:

viewtopic.php?p=117614#p117614
It has been address multiple times and people are trying to get past that point but like the stuck record he is, he goes back to zero.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:07 am

Henry wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:27 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:23 am
How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
Your emphatic "no nothing" sounds emphatically like there must be something: a Freudian slip if you ask me.

And of course, no documents or witnesses doesn't mean there aren't or weren't any documents or witnesses.
It does when the gassing of those people is evidenced.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:18 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm
Nessie wrote:How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
This has already been addressed:

viewtopic.php?p=117614#p117614
The links only deal with documents. The Nazis had reason to destroy as many of the records pertaining to the gassing at the AR camps as possible. They managed to miss some records for Birkenau and the construction of the gas chambers. They could nothing about other documents, such as the Hofle Telegram and the Stroop Report. Then why destroy transport records for transports out of Sobibor? Why leave the records for transports to Sobibor?

There is no witness to mass transports back out of the camp on a daily basis, yet if true, there was c136,000 potential witnesses for Sobibor alone. Then why did no Nazi who worked at the camp ever mention mass daily transports?

The answer is because there were no mass daily transports back out of the camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26612
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 am

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:01 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm
Nessie wrote:How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
This has already been addressed:

viewtopic.php?p=117614#p117614
It has been address multiple times and people are trying to get past that point but like the stuck record he is, he goes back to zero.
It is back to zero because deniers keep on repeating debunked claims and ignore my questions.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Henry
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Dutch Jews

Post by Henry » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:42 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:07 am
Henry wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:27 pm
Nessie wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:23 am
How can so many people leave Sobibor and that results in no evidence at all? No witnesses, no documents, no nothing?
Your emphatic "no nothing" sounds emphatically like there must be something: a Freudian slip if you ask me.

And of course, no documents or witnesses doesn't mean there aren't or weren't any documents or witnesses.
It does when the gassing of those people is evidenced.
If that were really the case then this forum wouldn't exist.

You do know that the Jewish case for what is today called 'The Holocaust' and which is fed to our children as 'fact' was actually rejected by the judges at Nuremberg...or is it the case that you don't know that?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 6 guests