Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 989
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 am
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Depth Check » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:35 pm

This topic is on temporary lockdown due to trolling. I will clean it up at a later when I have more time.

I suggest those of you wishing to feed/bait the trolls do so only In Siberian Exile in future.


Image

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26806
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:11 am

To get back on track, regarding the documents about construction at the Birkenau kremas;

If it was a delousing/disinfection chamber, why not call it an Entlausungskammer or Desinfektionskammer?
If it was a bomb shelter, why not call it a Luftschutzbunker?
If it was a shower, why not call it a Dusche?

All three documents are about construction work at the kremas and none use the words normally associated with the various claims made. All use the word gas. The rooms were clearly being constructed to deal with gas. Hence the other documents which refer to gas proof doors and windows
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:11 am
If it was a delousing/disinfection chamber, why not call it an Entlausungskammer or Desinfektionskammer?
It was called a Leichenkeller or morgue.
If it was a bomb shelter, why not call it a Luftschutzbunker?
Because it was originally a Leichenkeller. When bombs are falling you do not call the same building a different name.
If it was a shower, why not call it a Dusche?
Swimming pools have showers and they are all referred to as swimming pools. No one mentions swimming pools with showers... just pools.

It was a Leichenkeller originally and used as such, but had other functions: from what I have read this has been mentioned before and once again you bring it up for like the 5th time now. A building like a ship is given a name for the sake of common understanding. Do you understand this?
All three documents are about construction work at the kremas and none use the words normally associated with the various claims made. All use the word gas. The rooms were clearly being constructed to deal with gas. Hence the other documents which refer to gas proof doors and windows
As mentioned three times before that the ventilation and doors from the autopsy room has to be sealed from the rest of the building. As it was a closed system it would not be appropriate to use aeration or ventilation. L3 must have had sealed shafts and a gas door as is done in Australian morgues today which follows the German system. L3 is always the autopsy room and must be isolated. Please read all posts related before the off the cuff comments.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26806
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:17 am

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:11 am
If it was a delousing/disinfection chamber, why not call it an Entlausungskammer or Desinfektionskammer?
It was called a Leichenkeller or morgue.
In the three documents posted in the OP, it was called either a gassing cellar or a gas chamber.
If it was a bomb shelter, why not call it a Luftschutzbunker?
Because it was originally a Leichenkeller. When bombs are falling you do not call the same building a different name.
The construction work was not for a Luftschutzbunker at Birkenau. It was at Auschwitz main camp.
If it was a shower, why not call it a Dusche?
Swimming pools have showers and they are all referred to as swimming pools. No one mentions swimming pools with showers... just pools.
The claim is the mortuaries were made into showers. Why not call them showers in construction records? Why call them gassing cellars/chambers?
It was a Leichenkeller originally and used as such, but had other functions: from what I have read this has been mentioned before and once again you bring it up for like the 5th time now. A building like a ship is given a name for the sake of common understanding. Do you understand this?
Yes. The point is that the documents are telling us what the conversion was. It was to a gassing cellar/chamber. Do you understand that?
All three documents are about construction work at the kremas and none use the words normally associated with the various claims made. All use the word gas. The rooms were clearly being constructed to deal with gas. Hence the other documents which refer to gas proof doors and windows
As mentioned three times before that the ventilation and doors from the autopsy room has to be sealed from the rest of the building. As it was a closed system it would not be appropriate to use aeration or ventilation. L3 must have had sealed shafts and a gas door as is done in Australian morgues today which follows the German system. L3 is always the autopsy room and must be isolated. Please read all posts related before the off the cuff comments.
That is your hypothesis. There are now multiple conflicting denier claims, that gas proof doors and windows were needed for showers, bomb shelters and mortuaries. Please produce the evidence which one is correct. That an Australian mortuary has a ventilation system and gas doors does not, therefore, mean all rooms with such are mortuaries.

The evidence is from the documents, that the mortuaries at Birkenau were converted to gas chambers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1185
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Trolljegeren » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:17 am


That is your hypothesis. There are now multiple conflicting denier claims, that gas proof doors and windows were needed for showers, bomb shelters and mortuaries. Please produce the evidence which one is correct. That an Australian mortuary has a ventilation system and gas doors does not, therefore, mean all rooms with such are mortuaries.

The evidence is from the documents, that the mortuaries at Birkenau were converted to gas chambers.
It is not a hypothesis, it is a fact and posted here regarding Australian morgues and L3. The gas separation is a health and safety requirement. Absolute isolation from the rest of the air vents and other parts of the building.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26806
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Nessie » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:30 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:17 am


That is your hypothesis. There are now multiple conflicting denier claims, that gas proof doors and windows were needed for showers, bomb shelters and mortuaries. Please produce the evidence which one is correct. That an Australian mortuary has a ventilation system and gas doors does not, therefore, mean all rooms with such are mortuaries.

The evidence is from the documents, that the mortuaries at Birkenau were converted to gas chambers.
It is not a hypothesis, it is a fact and posted here regarding Australian morgues and L3. The gas separation is a health and safety requirement. Absolute isolation from the rest of the air vents and other parts of the building.
Got any evidence that the morgues were used as morgues? I have evidence from documents, witnesses and forensics that they were used as gas chambers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 4926
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Huntinger » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:23 pm

Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 pm
Got any evidence that the morgues were used as morgues? I have evidence from documents, witnesses and forensics that they were used as gas chambers.
It seems you started this thread regarding documents to evidence the gas chambers in Birkenau. You claim you have evidence which is your thread to show it all. It is most likely the morgues were used as such due to being underground for two of them and the close association with Krematoria. This is somewhat normal for morgues. There is nothing to suggest otherwise. This is your thread to give the evidence that they were used for other purposes. It is documents needed not eye witness testimony (they do not count)
The fact that these Leichenkeller aligns closely with the Australian modern model based on these is evidence of their likely use. There is no suggestion that the Australian morgues were not morgues or indeed any other morgue in the world: only the ones at Auschwitz.
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 8522
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by been-there » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:37 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:04 am
Nessie wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:11 am
If it was a delousing/disinfection chamber, why not call it an Entlausungskammer or Desinfektionskammer?
It was called a Leichenkeller or morgue.
If it was a bomb shelter, why not call it a Luftschutzbunker?
Because it was originally a Leichenkeller. When bombs are falling you do not call the same building a different name.
If it was a shower, why not call it a Dusche?
Swimming pools have showers and they are all referred to as swimming pools. No one mentions swimming pools with showers... just pools.

It was a Leichenkeller originally and used as such, but had other functions: from what I have read this has been mentioned before and once again you bring it up for like the 5th time now. A building like a ship is given a name for the sake of common understanding. Do you understand this?
All three documents are about construction work at the kremas and none use the words normally associated with the various claims made. All use the word gas. The rooms were clearly being constructed to deal with gas. Hence the other documents which refer to gas proof doors and windows
As mentioned three times before that the ventilation and doors from the autopsy room has to be sealed from the rest of the building. As it was a closed system it would not be appropriate to use aeration or ventilation. L3 must have had sealed shafts and a gas door as is done in Australian morgues today which follows the German system. L3 is always the autopsy room and must be isolated. Please read all posts related before the off the cuff comments.
Great answer.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 9001
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by Werd » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 am

Got any evidence that the morgues were used as morgues?
And Nessie is back to ignoring evidence from Mattogno's book that I posted YEARS AGO that YES the morgues were ACTUALLY USED AS MORGUES.
viewtopic.php?p=71091#p71091
He has ignored it since I first posted it in 2016. He also tried to imply that even though there was an order to "take" or "transport" bodies there, it doesn't mean they were "stored" there.
viewtopic.php?p=126499#p126499
viewtopic.php?p=126598#p126598
No witness testifies to it so the German document was faked, or it was real but they didn't mean it and it was code or something... :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=126784#p126784
viewtopic.php?p=126789#p126789

This is the level of lunacy we are dealing with when it comes to holocaust mongers.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: Documents evidencing gas chambers in Birkenau

Post by NSDAP » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:41 am

Werd wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:28 am
This is the level of lunacy we are dealing with when it comes to holocaust mongers.
Great Werd, but if we are dealing with Moon based decisions from this person can any future dialogue be in the gulag. He is probably tweeting a reply now.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 11 guests