The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Discuss the alleged Nazi genocide or other wartime atrocities without fear of censorship. No bullying of fellow posters is allowed at RODOH. If you can't be civil, please address the argument and not the participants. Do not use disparaging alterations of the user-names of other RODOH posters or their family members. Failure to heed warnings from Moderators will result in a 24 hour ban (or longer if necessary).
Post Reply
Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Werd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 am

Show me the evidence that to deal with typhus, prisoners were being sent to shower in the Birkenau kremas.
Nessie does not read what I post from Mattogno. Hence he is still incapable of understanding the argument. The document from October 23,1942 says IN PART:

Due to the situation created by the special actions, the construction of the crematorium had to be begun immediately just this past July.

Mattogno then summarizes: "In other words, the construction of the new crematorium is supposed to have been the direct consequence of the (supposed_ gassings in Bunkers 1 and 2. This hypothesis is only plausible if viewed superficially."

Hmmm. Deja vu? Didn't Bob already established and Nessie admit that the crematoria was expanded not as an urge to dispose of gassed Jews from the Bunkers, or even to gas more Jews in the future in the leichenkellers, but as a result of a drastic health emergency?
viewtopic.php?p=70875#p70875
Werd wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:37 pm
Bob has proven the planned krema expansion was due to camp population expansion and fears of typhus.
Good. The issue of why they build crematoria is settled as having no homicidal connections. There is nothing left to debate.
WHY YES BOB DID ESTABLISH THAT. Mattogno just went into more detail about the health emergencies. That's all.

:roll:

Mattogno lists plenty of evidence of a typhus problem on pages 64-66. And then he continues more in chapter 12. Nessie can ignore it all he wants. That's on him. Not revisionists. Don't worry. The interested reader who has common sense and 5-10 free minutes to read those pages I posted on page 1 of this topic will see exactly that Mattogno is correct about what that October document really means and what its context really is.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:09 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:53 am
Show me the evidence that to deal with typhus, prisoners were being sent to shower in the Birkenau kremas.
Nessie does not read what I post from Mattogno. Hence he is still incapable of understanding the argument. The document from October 23,1942 says IN PART:

Due to the situation created by the special actions, the construction of the crematorium had to be begun immediately just this past July.

Mattogno then summarizes: "In other words, the construction of the new crematorium is supposed to have been the direct consequence of the (supposed_ gassings in Bunkers 1 and 2. This hypothesis is only plausible if viewed superficially."

Hmmm. Deja vu? Didn't Bob already established and Nessie admit that the crematoria was expanded not as an urge to dispose of gassed Jews from the Bunkers, or even to gas more Jews in the future in the leichenkellers, but as a result of a drastic health emergency?
viewtopic.php?p=70875#p70875
Werd wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:37 pm
Bob has proven the planned krema expansion was due to camp population expansion and fears of typhus.
Good. The issue of why they build crematoria is settled as having no homicidal connections. There is nothing left to debate.
WHY YES BOB DID ESTABLISH THAT. Mattogno just went into more detail about the health emergencies. That's all.

:roll:

Mattogno lists plenty of evidence of a typhus problem on pages 64-66. And then he continues more in chapter 12. Nessie can ignore it all he wants. That's on him. Not revisionists. Don't worry. The interested reader who has common sense and 5-10 free minutes to read those pages I posted on page 1 of this topic will see exactly that Mattogno is correct about what that October document really means and what its context really is.
Please produce evidence from witness and or documents that turning mortuaries into showers was the plan to deal with typhus.

Please explain how turning mortuaries into showers in Birkenau would help stop/prevent a typhus epidemic in Auschwitz I or Monwitz. Would prisoners from those camps be sent to shower at Birkenau? Or are the showers just for arrivals at Birkenau? In which case there will be evidence from witnesses and/or documents of people arriving, being taken into one of the four kremas, showering, getting new clothes and then leaving the camp.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:09 am

Then deal with this, concrete in gas chamber time sheet;

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... 0446.shtml

"On Tuesday 2nd March 1943, the Riedel foreman who, two days earlier had fitted the gas-tight windows in rooms whose function was unspecified, was again working there. and sensibly deduced that he was in a “gas chamber”. His daily report mentions under point 5 (in the room with the windows): “Fußboden Aufschüttung auffülen, stampfen und Fußboden betonieren im Gasskammer / ground covered with hard fill, tamped down and floor concreted in gas chamber”. Of all the timesheets and reports filled in during the construction of Krematorien IV and V, this is the only one containing this term. On following days, only general terms were used, such as: “in beiden Kammern” or “im Zweiten Kammern” [“in both chambers”, “in the second chamber”]. According to the timesheets of 3rd, 4th and 5th March 1943, these two rooms were located in the western part of Krematorium IV."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Werd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 am

Nessie:
Show me the evidence that to deal with typhus, prisoners were being sent to shower in the Birkenau kremas.

Werd:
Nessie is still incapable of understanding the argument. The document from October 13,1942 says IN PART:
Due to the situation created by the special actions, the construction of the crematorium had to be begun immediately just this past July.
Mattogno then summarizes: "In other words, the construction of the new crematorium is supposed to have been the direct consequence of the (supposed) gassings in Bunkers 1 and 2. This hypothesis is only plausible if viewed superficially."

Nessie:
Please produce evidence from witness and or documents that turning mortuaries into showers was the plan to deal with typhus.

:roll:
That's STILL not the argument for this topic because that's STILL not what this October 13 document is about.
the construction of the new crematorium is supposed to have been the direct consequence of the gassings in Bunkers 1 and 2.
Last edited by Werd on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Werd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:10 am

Image
Image
DAMN GOOD QUESTION THERE!

Image
HISTORICAL CONTEXT? NNNNOOOO. I DON'T WANT THAT! :lol:

Image
Wow. That is a terrible situation. Thanks for clarifying, mattogno. Good job on
tracking down those primary documents to reveal this truth. I guess
what you say atop page 66 is in fact correct.

Image
And here we have Pressac being a bad boy manipulating things to get what he wants.

Image
Oh. Good question between bottom 67 and top 68 Mattogno. Looks like
you found an internal inconsistency in the holocaust storyline. No surprise. It is true that
alleged victims of the Bunkers were just burned in trenches right outside the coloured houses.

Image
Precisely! The crematorium was designed to cremate typhus victims.

Image
Wow. Look at the middle of page 70. You find crematoria furnaces and showers
in the same building. Nothing homicidal indeed. I guess Nessie's past personal
incredulity at these documented facts it just a fallacy. Or these documents must be
a hoax of some kind or the nazis never really meant it since Nessie can't find
witness testimony to this effect. Nessie's confirmation bias once again. Ignore all
primary documents that he doesn't like or understand. :lol:

Image
No not another historical digression with citations from more primary documents found
in the archive of the Central Construction Office. Anything but that!

Image
A rush to build showers and crematoria RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEALTH EMERGENCY.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on. But it takes a willfully blind person
and a liar to say they can't see what's going on if they actually read the pages.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:38 pm

You say this....
Werd wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:54 am
Nessie:
Show me the evidence that to deal with typhus, prisoners were being sent to shower in the Birkenau kremas.

Werd:
Nessie is still incapable of understanding the argument. The document from October 23,1942 says IN PART:
Due to the situation created by the special actions, the construction of the crematorium had to be begun immediately just this past July.
Mattogno then summarizes: "In other words, the construction of the new crematorium is supposed to have been the direct consequence of the (supposed) gassings in Bunkers 1 and 2. This hypothesis is only plausible if viewed superficially."

Nessie:
Please produce evidence from witness and or documents that turning mortuaries into showers was the plan to deal with typhus.

:roll:
That's STILL not the argument for this topic because that's STILL not what this October 13 document is about.
the construction of the new crematorium is supposed to have been the direct consequence of the gassings in Bunkers 1 and 2.
Then you say this....
A rush to build showers and crematoria RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A HEALTH EMERGENCY.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on. But it takes a willfully blind person
and a liar to say they can't see what's going on if they actually read the pages.
So, again, show me the evidence of prisoners being sent to shower in the kremas and that was how the Nazis planned to deal with typhus outbreaks at the camp.

I want a witness (Jew or Nazi), a document or something that shows showers were built and used. Don't just link to Mattogno's opinions, I want actual evidence.

Then deal with these questions;

Please explain how turning mortuaries into showers in Birkenau would help stop/prevent a typhus epidemic in Auschwitz I or Monwitz.

Would prisoners from those camps be sent to shower at Birkenau?

Or are the showers just for arrivals at Birkenau?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Now, deal with this, concrete in gas chamber time sheet;

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... 0446.shtml

"On Tuesday 2nd March 1943, the Riedel foreman who, two days earlier had fitted the gas-tight windows in rooms whose function was unspecified, was again working there. and sensibly deduced that he was in a “gas chamber”. His daily report mentions under point 5 (in the room with the windows): “Fußboden Aufschüttung auffülen, stampfen und Fußboden betonieren im Gasskammer / ground covered with hard fill, tamped down and floor concreted in gas chamber”. Of all the timesheets and reports filled in during the construction of Krematorien IV and V, this is the only one containing this term. On following days, only general terms were used, such as: “in beiden Kammern” or “im Zweiten Kammern” [“in both chambers”, “in the second chamber”]. According to the timesheets of 3rd, 4th and 5th March 1943, these two rooms were located in the western part of Krematorium IV."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Werd
Posts: 8655
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Werd » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Please explain how turning mortuaries into showers in Birkenau would help stop/prevent a typhus epidemic in Auschwitz I or Monwitz.

Would prisoners from those camps be sent to shower at Birkenau?

Or are the showers just for arrivals at Birkenau?
What was the plan for the installation of the 100 shower heads? The fact that this was clearly answered by Mattogno on page 69 but Nessie doesn't notice proves he doesn't read. I am wasting my time. Further proof I am wasting my time is seen with this quote:
So, again, show me the evidence of prisoners being sent to shower in the kremas and that was how the Nazis planned to deal with typhus outbreaks at the camp.
What Nessie fails to recall is that the plan for 100 shower heads not followed through with.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3308
THAT is why no witness talks about something that didn't end up being built.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Werd wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:51 pm
Please explain how turning mortuaries into showers in Birkenau would help stop/prevent a typhus epidemic in Auschwitz I or Monwitz.

Would prisoners from those camps be sent to shower at Birkenau?

Or are the showers just for arrivals at Birkenau?
What was the plan for the installation of the 100 shower heads? The fact that this was clearly answered by Mattogno on page 69 but Nessie doesn't notice proves he doesn't read. I am wasting my time. Further proof I am wasting my time is seen with this quote:
So, again, show me the evidence of prisoners being sent to shower in the kremas and that was how the Nazis planned to deal with typhus outbreaks at the camp.
What Nessie fails to recall is that the plan for 100 shower heads not followed through with.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3308
THAT is why no witness talks about something that didn't end up being built.
Good, you admit there was no converting the kremas into showers. That means the only alternative left for the descriptives of gassing cellar and gas chamber, is, as confirmed by multiple witnesses and supporting evidence, they were gas chambers.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 25853
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Bischoff letter from October 13 1942

Post by Nessie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:39 pm

Now, deal with this, concrete in gas chamber time sheet;

https://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-his ... 0446.shtml

"On Tuesday 2nd March 1943, the Riedel foreman who, two days earlier had fitted the gas-tight windows in rooms whose function was unspecified, was again working there. and sensibly deduced that he was in a “gas chamber”. His daily report mentions under point 5 (in the room with the windows): “Fußboden Aufschüttung auffülen, stampfen und Fußboden betonieren im Gasskammer / ground covered with hard fill, tamped down and floor concreted in gas chamber”. Of all the timesheets and reports filled in during the construction of Krematorien IV and V, this is the only one containing this term. On following days, only general terms were used, such as: “in beiden Kammern” or “im Zweiten Kammern” [“in both chambers”, “in the second chamber”]. According to the timesheets of 3rd, 4th and 5th March 1943, these two rooms were located in the western part of Krematorium IV."
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 8 guests